Funko POP! Disney

All topics relating to Disney-branded content.
blackcauldron85
Ultimate Collector's Edition

Re: Funko POP! Disney

Post by blackcauldron85 »

I like all of them!!! I'm not buying Pops at the moment, unless they release more TBC ones, and I think I'll have to get a Turning Red Mei Panda! But super cute Pops. Especially love Kronk!
DC Fan
Anniversary Edition

Post by DC Fan »

DC Fan
Anniversary Edition

Post by DC Fan »

Mickey with Lollipop

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E2qKByZXwAAwpyz.png

The Three Musketeers Mickey

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E6Wj_YBXoAUGn0O.jpg

Disneyland Park 65th Anniversary Cheshire Cat

https://hotstuff4geeks.com/wp-content/u ... -Cat-1.jpg

Wardrobe

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E6XxJiTXoAYixs8.jpg

Sorry for asking again, but those Disneyland Park 65th Anniversary are meant to be an exclusive from somewhere?
Disney's Divinity

Post by Disney's Divinity »

I'd like to have the Wardrobe to go with the other servants (and the featherduster, too), but if it's a convention pop and only available through Funko's website on top of it, might as well give it up. :lol: The same way I doubt I'll be able to get the Cruella (nightgown) pop for the same reason. EDIT: No, I'm wrong, looks like Kronk and the Wardrobe will both be through BoxLunch. It'd be nice if I could get those two and Tiana all at the same time.
DC Fan wrote:Sorry for asking again, but those Disneyland Park 65th Anniversary are meant to be an exclusive from somewhere?
I would answer if I knew. The Cheshire Cat one at least looks like it's going to be available at Target?
Listening to most often lately:
Ariana Grande ~ "we can't be friends (wait for your love)"
Ariana Grande ~ "imperfect for you"
Kacey Musgraves ~ "The Architect"
Disney's Divinity

The release of the Ultimate Princess and Villain pops has been so weird to me. They seemed like they were supposed to be in waves, but then they constantly get delayed. I ordered Ariel a month back when it was in-stock only for it to still not be available. They say early August, but I wouldn't be surprised if it got delayed again at this rate. And all the villain pops for Halloween being revealed in June? I do really hope the Tiana exclusive pop will finally appear the same time the Funkon pops at BoxLunch do, so I'll only have to pay a shipping fee once.

We still haven't seen Mulan, Elsa, Anna, Belle, and Merida, have we? And I wonder when the TSitS pops will come. I thought it would be this year especially with the Pig-Face Mim exclusive being dropped a few months ago, but all these Ultimate pops coming out of nowhere makes me think the TSitS pops may not come until January of next year or later.
unprincess
Collector's Edition

Post by unprincess »

Im confused about this as well. I really need to get Alice and Ultimate Pocahontas, but all the different online stores Ive visited seem to have different release dates for them, from the end of July to October or November. I really want to buy them on Amazon b/c if I receive one with a flaw or crushed box its very easy to return and exchange for another one. But they only seem to be available at slighter more expensive prices from their marketplace sellers(or whatever its called) right now, and Id rather get them from Amazon themselves. I guess Amazon sold out of the initial pre-orders. And I have no idea how limited these are going to be.

So just curious, where do you guys get your pops? I usually get them from Amazon or Boxlunch, the later b/c I have a store near me and I can easily return it if I have to. And occasionally eBay if I want something that's harder to find. But Id like to know if there are other places online to get them, especially if they do a good job with packing the pops securely so they arrive to you in good condition. I once got a couple pops from Zavi but one of the boxes came damaged and I couldn't return it b/c I would have had to pay the return shipping. :|
Disney's Divinity

Mostly Amazon or DeepDiscount—the latter because I often have coupons I can use there to take 10 or 15% off. I only buy other places when there’s something exclusive there because I have to pay shipping (some of those others do have free shipping amounts, but it’s usually if you spend something like $35 to $70). I used to buy from BarnesandNoble as much as DeepDiscount until their website changed, which made it impossible for me.
blackcauldron85

Post by blackcauldron85 »

I've bought Pops also on Amazon, Barnes and Noble, eBay, Hot Topic, BoxLunch, PopInABox, even Disney Movie Insiders...I don't know if I've bought Pops there, but Books A Million, Target, and FYE also sell them.
unprincess
Collector's Edition

Post by unprincess »

oh I forgot Ive bought a couple at deepdiscount as well. I wanted to get Pocahontas there but they sold out of the preorders. :(

I hadn't even thought of Barnes and Noble... I have a couple stores near me, might check their website to see what they've got available.
DC Fan
Anniversary Edition

Post by DC Fan »

I get them trough my comic book store. Funny enough, I live in Spain and my store manages to get all exclusives. Not just Disney but for everything.

By the way, let me share with you the Ursula in Throne in case some haven´t seen it. I didn´t. And from the rest this one is the more unique one for obvious reasons.

As for the Madam Mim one I´m curious. So, we´ll get a regular release? The pig face one is just an Exclusive?
Disney's Divinity

The Funkon pops are all up. I just got finished ordering Kronk and the Wardrobe together. I hope they ship! :dance:

The Wardrobe
Kronk
Mickey Musketeer
It's a Small World - Mexico

And if you have an account over at the Funko forum,here are the links for all the other Funkon items.
Me, from a week and a half ago wrote:The release of the Ultimate Princess and Villain pops has been so weird to me. They seemed like they were supposed to be in waves, but then they constantly get delayed. I ordered Ariel a month back when it was in-stock only for it to still not be available. They say early August, but I wouldn't be surprised if it got delayed again at this rate. And all the villain pops for Halloween being revealed in June? I do really hope the Tiana exclusive pop will finally appear the same time the Funkon pops at BoxLunch do, so I'll only have to pay a shipping fee once.
It did get delayed again. Now it's not supposed to come until the end of August. :/ Too bad Tiana didn't show up on BoxLunch at the same time as the Funkon pops, but at least I was able to cut down the shipping fee to one order for Kronk/Wardrobe.
Disney's Divinity

They did ship! :pink: I really hope the Tiana pop will appear by the end of September because I got a $15 off code with this order that I can use on that.
unprincess
Collector's Edition

Post by unprincess »

Glad they are finally shipping, that Kronk is really cute! Boxlunch has Pocahontas and Moana on pre-order but I had ordered Ultimate Jasmine from there and had to return her b/c she had two round small chunks of plastic chipped off the back of her ponytail. :o Fortunately there's a BL store at a mall near me and I was able to return her easily when I showed them the flaws she had, but they didn't have any to replace her so they just returned my money. It makes me hesitant to buy pops from there again although I did previously buy two others and they were fine.
DC Fan
Anniversary Edition

Post by DC Fan »

Here we go:

Disney's Divinity

Aw, I wish Sick!Dragon!Mim had been an exclusive rather than a Chase. I'll never get it now. :( Oh, well, one less pop to buy than I had expected, I guess. I'm not crazy about how Wart turned out at all, but Merlin and Mim are perfect of course. So happy they included Archimedes!!

Hopefully these perform well and they one day make a variant of Wart either as King or as Squire. The latter would be perfect as a Pop Moment of him reaching for the sword in the stone.
Widdi
Anniversary Edition

Post by Widdi »

So my assumption that the pig snout was just some weird add on to the basic Mim Pop. Glad I passed on it. The regular Mim will be probably added to my collect. Maybe the dragon... I'm not sure yet. Mim isn't a character I have much attachment to. I have been culling my collection these last few weeks, trying to cut back on Pops I've bought just cause they fit the collection and not because I neccessarily like the character. I feel Mim might fit into that group. We'll see.

These were also announced today:

I will be purchasing them all. Wall-E is my favourite movie, period, full stop. All of these are fantastic. M-O has been number one on my list of wanted characters for a long time now. So happy he is finally coming. I would love to see them go in on Wall-E variants the same way they do Stitch.
DC Fan
Anniversary Edition

Post by DC Fan »

I´m glad we got a regular Mim. I would have bought her no matter what but still. I was afraid because of what we ended getting with Ratigan.

...by the way, what a pain to get him standing! Why couldn´t they have included a base?!

As for Arthur while I´m glad they decided to add something to him I don´t know if that was the best choice. I just thought he could have come with his versions of fish, squirrel and bird. Not the size of Archimedes of course but they tiny ones. Like the hedgehog that came with Queen of Hearts. Wouldn´t be quite on scale but that way they´d included the three. Or, chose one of his transformations. Since a a fish wouldn´t make that much sense and when he´s on bird form there´s not that much time spent with him the squirrel would have been ideal.
Disney's Divinity

A sparrow or squirrel version of Arthur as a buddy pop would've been perfect.

The BoxLunch pops came today. The Wardrobe is heavier than you'd expect, almost like Winter Beast.
DC Fan
Anniversary Edition

Post by DC Fan »

I forgot to mention before that what I meant was to have all three Arthur´s transformation in the tiny size or have one in the same size as Archimedes.
unprincess
Collector's Edition

Post by unprincess »

oh gosh the dragon Mim is so cute! Im tempted to add it to my Disney dragon Pops collection but I feel weird adding that one and not Sisu's Pop which Ive been reluctant to get b/c of how blah it is! Im still hoping they make a nicer Sisu Pop down the line.