Funko POP! Disney

All topics relating to Disney-branded content.
UmbrellaFish
Signature Collection

Re: Funko POP! Disney

Post by UmbrellaFish »

This showed up on my Facebook feed. Is it real? Because if so, I need them.
blackcauldron85
Ultimate Collector's Edition

Post by blackcauldron85 »

^ I did a reverse image search on Google, and a few people posted about it on Twitter...that's all I can find. But I think it must be legit.

https://twitter.com/Schmoofy/status/1286721967710756864
https://twitter.com/FunkoPopHunters/sta ... 3822835714
https://twitter.com/DuckTalks/status/12 ... 2719917057

It's a super duper cute set!!
UmbrellaFish
Signature Collection

Post by UmbrellaFish »

Aww thank you! It’s such an adorable set!!
Disney's Divinity

Post by Disney's Divinity »

Yes, it's very adorable. :) Btw, I like your new avatar and signature, bc85!

I got a shipping e-mail for Yzma the other day, thankfully. It's funny to me she's getting here before the Ratigan pop, which still hasn't shipped. :lol: I read a lot of complaints about SDCC over on the Funko website, and I'm very grateful I was able to get Yzma, since so many people were unable to get what they wanted. :( I know most people were going after the My Hero Academia Bakugo pop. He's my favorite character from that show, so I wasn't surprised to see so many people trying to get that one. I definitely don't need to branch out any more, but I've often thought of getting just Bakugou, Izuku, and Todoroki from MHA the same way I decided to only get nice exclusives of Harry, Ron, and Hermione from the HP lines. I'm still waiting on a good pop of Hermione to join with Harry and Ron; I've tried to pick versions that make me think more of the books, like Quidditch Harry and Christmas Sweater Ron. If a better variant of Hermione doesn't come in the future, I'll probably get the Cat version of her. :lol:
Listening to most often lately:
Ariana Grande ~ "we can't be friends (wait for your love)"
Ariana Grande ~ "imperfect for you"
Kacey Musgraves ~ "The Architect"
blackcauldron85

Post by blackcauldron85 »

Disney's Divinity wrote:Yes, it's very adorable. :) Btw, I like your new avatar and signature, bc85!

I got a shipping e-mail for Yzma the other day, thankfully. It's funny to me she's getting here before the Ratigan pop, which still hasn't shipped.
Thank you! The avatar was a book or CD cover that I slightly tweaked, but I found the signature online so I hope I didn't swipe someone's custom banner. I made other sets and am not done yet...hadn't changed mine in 11 or so years!

I still can't believe that TGMD Pops haven't come out yet. It's been 6 months since they showed up online I think!
DC Fan
Anniversary Edition

Post by DC Fan »

Obviously not Funko but found these and because they´re figures decided to share them. Not only because of the quality but because of the selection of characters.

Don´t know about Super 7; the company that sells them. However, it is the first time they will be making Disney figures. And, from a first selection they decided to go with Prince John of all characters? Mickey is a given. Pinocchio, while not a popular character himself, overall you can see the appeal. But Prince John? Not even Robin Hood himself?

https://super7.com/blogs/news/super7-an ... ith-disney
Avaitor
Collector's Edition

Post by Avaitor »

I saw these, and I quite like them! They're a bit too pricey for me, but I love the attention to detail on the figures.

I can understand why they picked Prince John over Robin Hood- villains always sell. While it's shocking to see him picked over Maleficent or Cruella, the more comedic villains have their following too, and he's still fairly marketed even today. Personally, I have little use for Robin Hood as a film nowadays, but I really like how he looks here, and especially like seeing Sir Hiss be included. Granted, I'd still prefer to have Madame Mim over him, but I'd be far more likely to buy Prince John than Robin or the rest of the cast, anyway.
DC Fan
Anniversary Edition

Post by DC Fan »

Still, if you were going for comedic villains: Captain Hook, Queen of Hearts, Cruella, Hades, Yzma...Any of those would have been a more obvious choice.

I LOVE they chose Prince John. I´m just shocked.
Avaitor
Collector's Edition

Post by Avaitor »

Fair, Prince John wouldn't be most people's first choice, would he?

My guess is that someone involved with these figures really likes Robin Hood, which is why he was picked.
DC Fan
Anniversary Edition

Post by DC Fan »

So, now we know what Madam Mim Funko Pop most surely would look like. This comes froma a Disney Funko Pop card game. And, even though this is just a card and the Pop could very well be different, as you can see the rest reflect already released Pops and even if they do change her for the Pop I don´t think it will be that much different:

https://cache.popcultcha.com.au/media/c ... 671944.jpg
Farerb
Diamond Edition

Post by Farerb »

-The Sword in the Stone
-The Fox and the Hound
-Oliver & Company
-Tarzan
-Every Post Renaissance film with the exception of TENG and L&S

Are these the only WDAS films that don't have Funko pops?
DC Fan
Anniversary Edition

Post by DC Fan »

The Sword in the Stone will be getting Pops. As for the ones you mentioned these movies are still waiting: Dinosaur (very doubtful), Atlantis, Treasure Planet, Brother Bear, Home on the Range, Chicken Little, Meet the Robinsons and Bolt.
Disney's Divinity

Post by Disney's Divinity »

DC Fan wrote:So, now we know what Madam Mim Funko Pop most surely would look like. This comes froma a Disney Funko Pop card game. And, even though this is just a card and the Pop could very well be different, as you can see the rest reflect already released Pops and even if they do change her for the Pop I don´t think it will be that much different:

https://cache.popcultcha.com.au/media/c ... 671944.jpg
Well, Cruella's face is different, but, yeah, I'm willing to guess that is majorly similar to how the pop will look. Can't wait!

I still haven't received the Ratigan pop. The date was pushed back again to 8/28, I believe. :lol:
Listening to most often lately:
Ariana Grande ~ "we can't be friends (wait for your love)"
Ariana Grande ~ "imperfect for you"
Kacey Musgraves ~ "The Architect"
Widdi
Anniversary Edition

Post by Widdi »

First look at new Disneyland anniversary pops including a new Captain Hook!
DC Fan
Anniversary Edition

Post by DC Fan »

That Captain Hook looks incredible. I was afraid that a newer version would loose his hat. As he is many times shown without it in the movie and that would have been a new way of releasing it.
Farerb
Diamond Edition

Post by Farerb »

Farerb
Diamond Edition

Post by Farerb »

Widdi
Anniversary Edition

Post by Widdi »

It's not the Partners statue, which is one of my Top 5 most wanted Pops, but I'll take it.

The Walt Pop is really well done. I wish he were doing the "Disney Point", but it's a lovely piece regardless. I would have preferred if they made Sleeping Beauty's castle larger. It definitely warrants an over-sized piece. The scale being so wonky is why I haven't really bothered with any Pop Town sets, but I will be getting this one for sure.
UmbrellaFish
Signature Collection

Post by UmbrellaFish »

I see that the Mickey and Donald Casey Jr pops are already sold out on Funko’s website. What are my chances/options here? Will they get more in stock? Will other websites/retailers have them? Or would I have to resort to eBay? I haven’t bought any Pops in almost two years but I really want these.

Also, just saying— I hate the idea of Parks Exclusive pops. I remember watching people sprint from the MK gates to buy Pops in Fantasyland and then come back a few hours later with bags and bags of merch.
Farerb
Diamond Edition

Post by Farerb »

Parks exclusive are the hardest to get to anyone living abroad because they don't license those. The only options I have in order to get them is flippers on Amazon or eBay.