Funko POP! Disney

All topics relating to Disney-branded content.
Disney's Divinity
Ultimate Collector's Edition

Re: Funko POP! Disney

Post by Disney's Divinity »

ProfessorRatigan wrote:Hey, gang! I just found out that Funko's website has a request form!
https://www.funko.com/suggest-a-product

I would be SO grateful if you guys would pop (get it?) on over there and suggest Frollo and Clopin for me! I have done so, and also put in a request for Lady Tremaine. I would have requested the Batman Movie Villains, as well as a Great Mouse Detective line, but those are all coming now, ha!

Sword in the Stone would be another great thing to bug them about! If enough of us do it, maybe we can get these made!!!
Out of curiosity (and boredom), what are everyone’s biggest Disney wants / dreams left that they haven’t done or may never do in some cases? I decided to make a list for myself because of your post, ProfessorRatigan, and thought it would be interesting to see everyone else’s. I quoted you partly so people would still see it on the new page. :)

- The Magic Mirror and the Prince from Snow White
- Pinocchio (with donkey ears), Figaro, Cleo, Geppetto, the Blue Fairy, Honest John, maybe Monstro (although I’m not sure if it could work—same for the elephants from Dumbo and the singing whale from one of the short films)
- Chernabog on mountain variant, the Spring Sprite from Fantasia 2000
- The Stepmother (red and purple dresses), Lucifer, Cinderella (wedding), Cinderella (work clothes), Cinderella (rags)
- Ludwig Von Drake, and Daisy ~ I don’t like Daisy that much, but I have all the other core characters and it feels incomplete without her. I'd like Figaro for that same reason (although I love the character in general, too). Same thing about Prince Phillip, Prince Charming, and Flynn: completion’s sake.
- Rabbit and Owl from Pooh
- Copper, Tod, Big Mama from TF&tH
- Flotsam and Jetsam; Triton and Sebastian in their carriages at the beginning; Eric in his black clothes, Ursula holding her scroll. Still wish we had got Triton as a polyp as asmall piecebuddy with a regular pop.
- Aladdin and Jasmine (in purple from ending), Jafar (white sultan outfit), Jafar (sorcerer outfit), Aladdin and Jasmine (King of Thieves wedding outfits), the Cave of Wonders
- Merryweather, Briar Rose, Aurora (a version of her in blue that has the movie’s hair), Fauna, possibly a movie moment of Aurora and the spindle wheel (she'd be in her blue dress, too; two birds, one stone).
- Nanny from OH&OD, Georgette and Tito from O&C, Medusa from The Rescuers, Wendy Darling and Nana from Peter Pan, Mother Gothel, Duchess and O’Malley from The Aristocats, Bagheera from TJB, Lady Cluck from Robin Hood (I’m always skeptical how the animal pops will turn out though, since I haven’t liked most of them)
- Merlin (Bermuda), Mim (sick), Mim (beautiful), Arthur (King), Merlin and Wart (Fish)
- Shan-Yu (w/ Falcon), Fa Zhou, Grandmother Fa, the Emperor
- Grandmother Willow, Ratcliffe, Wiggins
- Jim Hawkins, Jim on Surfboard, Jim (cadet), John Silver (w/ Morph)
-The White Rabbit,the King of Hearts
- Frollo, Clopin
- Eilonwy, the Black Cauldron itself? (since it has a face)
- The Titans, the Cyclops, the Muses, the Fates, Hades on flying carriage, Hercules (teen), Cerberus, Hermes, Hera, Zeus, Aphrodite, Athena, Demeter, Poseidon, Hephaestus, Apollo (I loved most of the designs for the gods in the background)
- Beast (human in ballroom clothes), the Featherduster, the Wardrobe, Belle (Enchanted Christmas red dress)
- Tarzan, Kala, Jane (yellow dress), Sabor, Tarzan (in father’s suit)
- Tiana (white dress w/ feather), Tiana (the green dress from very last shot she’s in), Naveen (Green Bayou suit with buddy Frog Tiana), Odie, Charlotte, include Ray as a small insert with one of the others
- Milo, Kida, Kida (blue variant), Mrs. Packard, Helga, maybe Rourke
- Yzma (her pink Empress variant),Yzma (cat), Yzma (purple traveling dress and hat)
- I’d never be able to afford them, but Pop Town’s of: Ursula’s Lair, Triton’s Palace, Eric’s Palace, Beast’s Castle, Agrabah, Arendelle, Elsa’s Ice Palace

Of course, I’d like some things from TV series, but I focused on movies-only. I assume with Ratigan, he'll be wearing his bowler hat. A King variant of him would be cute though. Do you think pops will continue to be made for years to come or is a fad that’ll start to lose steam in a couple of years?

EDIT: To delete several of the Sword in the Stone wants now they're being made. :P
EDIT (2): I decided to come back to this and strike things that get made over time. :P
Last edited by Disney's Divinity on Thu Jan 28, 2021 4:09 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Listening to most often lately:
Ariana Grande ~ "we can't be friends (wait for your love)"
Ariana Grande ~ "imperfect for you"
Kacey Musgraves ~ "The Architect"
JeanGreyForever
Signature Collection

Post by JeanGreyForever »

ProfessorRatigan wrote:Hey, gang! I just found out that Funko's website has a request form!
https://www.funko.com/suggest-a-product

I would be SO grateful if you guys would pop (get it?) on over there and suggest Frollo and Clopin for me! I have done so, and also put in a request for Lady Tremaine. I would have requested the Batman Movie Villains, as well as a Great Mouse Detective line, but those are all coming now, ha!

Sword in the Stone would be another great thing to bug them about! If enough of us do it, maybe we can get these made!!!
I requested the Hunchback characters as well as red dress Esmeralda and Phoebus. Surprised Lady Tremaine doesn't have one so I'll be sure to request her as well as Drizella and Anastasia.

Also requested Anastasia and more characters from her 1997 movie.
ImageImage
We’re a dyad in the Force. Two that are one.
"I offered you my hand once. You wanted to take it." - Kylo Ren
"I did want to take your hand. Ben's hand." - Rey
ProfessorRatigan
Special Edition

Post by ProfessorRatigan »

^Thank you, JeanGreyForever! And, Disney's Divinity! Honestly, most of my wants are on your list!

I'd like an Evil Queen/Magic Mirror Movie Moment, though, in lieu of a Magic Mirror Pop.

A Deluxe Chernabog, especially with GITD flames. The original mold is really meh.

Obviously, Lady Tremaine. And Lucifer. But an Anastasia & Drizella 2-pack would be nice, too.

A Waking Sleeping Beauty Movie Moment.

I'd love a Sword in the Stone line of Wart pulling the Stone (Moment), Merlin with Archimedes on his hat and Mad Madame Mim. I honestly think those three would pretty much be the only ones needed to make that line feel represented well, as they have the strongest designs and are the neatest characters. (I requested these, too!)

More Robin Hood. The Sheriff of Nottingham, Maid Marian, Little John and Allan-a-Dale especially. But I could go for variants, too. Robin Hood as a Stork, Prince John & Sir Hiss in their archery scene outfits, etc.

Madame Medusa.

Flotsam & Jetsam solo. Just do a POP! version of the Mystery Mini they did! (Triton as a Polyp is an awesome idea, too). Max is needed for Eric, I'd say.

A Cody and Marahute Ride. McLeach. And Joanna. Jake the Kangaroo Mouse.

LeFou, Maurice, Philippe, the Wardrobe, the Prince. A Ballroom Dance Movie Moment. Gaston Deluxe in the Antler Chair Posing lol.

Aladdin with the Lamp (like the image that leaked but never got made), Jafar as a Beggar/Sultan/Sorcerer. A new Jafar with Iago (similar to the Ursula with Flotsam & Jetsam on her shoulders. Ditto Maleficent with Diablo). The Cave of Wonders as a Movie Moment.

Circle of Life Movie Moment.

John Smith & Governor Ratcliffe & Percy.

Clopin, Frollo, Phoebus, Djali and the Gargoyles. Obviously. Lol. A Hellfire Movie Moment or Sanctuary Movie Moment. Or both.

Teen Hercules.

Shan-Yu and the Falcon.
Disney's Divinity

Oh, yes, the Cave of Wonders! I might would buy a 2-pack of the Ugly Stepsisters if I could get it at a good price.
unprincess
Collector's Edition

Post by unprincess »

thanks for the link ProfessorRatigan!

so did you all write your choices in one submission or did you submit each request separately?
Farerb
Diamond Edition

Post by Farerb »

I stopped buying these but it is always nice to see new things being released.
What I would like to see:
Belle riding Philippe (maybe one with her hood on and one where she has her hair down) and Belle in her green dress. Probably new Beast with his new design cause the old one doesn't look good.
DisneyBluLife
Gold Classic Collection

Post by DisneyBluLife »

I want these as Funko pops:
Adult Bambi
Bongo the circus bear
Mortimer Smerd and Charlie McCarty (I know this might be weird, but I like Edgar Bergen's puppets)
Patch, Lucky, Jasper, Horace from 101 dalmatians
Princess Eilonwy
Oliver from Oliver and company
Gummi bears characters
Kion from the Lion Guard

Not Disney related but I would also like some:
Super Lucky tales, GoodTimes version of Rudolph the rednoised reindeer, Sylvanian families (especially the Woodkeeper, Preston Evergreen, Buster Slydale) and Winx Club (escpecially Magic winx transformation and other outfits from season 1-4) funko pops
Disney's Divinity

I'd like if they tried to make an Adult Bambi pop. Hopefully he'd look better than the way the past Bambi pops turned out.
ProfessorRatigan
Special Edition

Post by ProfessorRatigan »

unprincess wrote:thanks for the link ProfessorRatigan!

so did you all write your choices in one submission or did you submit each request separately?
I did each character separately, provided a link to my preferred design/image and wrote a short little description arguing why I felt they deserve it!
blackcauldron85

Post by blackcauldron85 »

^ If it takes that much thought, I'll have to work on the form later when I have more time! You guys have a lot of great ideas! Robin Hood characters already exist but I haven't bought them yet. Skippy and the other kids and Marian and Little John and Friar Tuck and the Sheriff would be great. Even Sexton and his wife! And Lady Cluck, Mrs. Bunny, the dog on crutches (Otto); I really like the character designs in that film! That all would cost a lot...

A regular-sized Timothy Mouse. Yes on Bongo!! Nana. Briar Rose. Phillip. Elliott. Anyone from TF&tH, TGMD, + O & Co. Obviously more TBC Pops. John Smith + Percy. Yzma as the cat is a great idea! (I have the other TENG Pops.) Atlantis (there are so many great characters) and Treasure Planet Pops (Jim and Morph at least). Brother Bear would be great. Hell, I'm in the minority, but I'd buy HOtR Pops. More of Bonnie's toys (I have Mr. Pricklepants)!! Pink Elephants (do they exist?). Bolt, Rhino, + Mittens. The milkshake kitty from RBtI
(I have the pancake bunny).

I have Fraggles Pops (not Disney) and official Muppets bobbleheads, but Muppets Pops would be great.

Return to Oz, Newsies (I do have an official bobblehead), Enchanted

Not that I have the $ for all those!! :lol:
Disney's Divinity

Oh, Nana, yes! I was trying to think of other PP characters besides Wendy that I'd like, and forgot Nana. Bongo, too. Morph as an insert with another pop (like Frog Naveen) would be great if/when they make TP.

Oh, and Elliott was made already, actually. Here's a link to pictures.
blackcauldron85 wrote: Not that I have the $ for all those!! :lol:
Oh, I was thinking of things that could be released over the span of years. :lol: I'm glad Treasures ended and they've made most of the Rides I'd want already, because this year I reached a point where I was spending too much on pops. I blame the TLM anniversary for that. :P
blackcauldron85

^thank you for showing me Elliott! I can't spend $50 on a Pop, so maybe he'll be released again some day, an even cuter one...
I still don't know if I'm going to pre order Vanessa, and that's a reasonable price...
Disney's Divinity

Oh, I'm sorry. I don't blame you though. I wouldn't be surprised if they make another. I missed the original Sorcerer Mickey and Dragon Maleficent pops, and now they've both been made again (and better).
Disney Duster

Post by Disney Duster »

I don't collect Funko Pops, but I would consider it for these:

Cinderella dress transformation Movie Moment.

Cinderella pumpkin coach transformation Movie Moment.

Cinderella "So This is Love" Movie Moment.

Beauty and the Beast Enchantress

Beauty and the Beast Enchantress transforming Adam into the Beast Movie Moment (animated version)

Beast transforming back into Adam Movie Moment.
JeanGreyForever
Signature Collection

Disney Duster wrote:I don't collect Funko Pops, but I would consider it for these:

Cinderella dress transformation Movie Moment.

Cinderella pumpkin coach transformation Movie Moment.

Cinderella "So This is Love" Movie Moment.

Beauty and the Beast Enchantress

Beauty and the Beast Enchantress transforming Adam into the Beast Movie Moment (animated version)

Beast transforming back into Adam Movie Moment.
I wouldn't bother with the Cinderella pops because they always make her blonde and put her in a blue dress. A shame really because I'd expect them to be a bit more movie accurate.
ImageImage
Disney Duster

Post by Disney Duster »

I would of course want her correct colors, but I just might get those Pops anyway.
JeanGreyForever
Signature Collection

It would be neat if they made them when we get Cinderella on 4K with the correct colors. I'd certainly grab any merchandise of her with her proper hair color and dress color. After the improvements for The Sword in the Stone and apparently Beauty and the Beast as well on Disney Plus, there might be hope yet. I hope they don't forget about Alice in Wonderland since I'm still not crazy about that oversaturated color scheme.
ImageImage
Widdi
Anniversary Edition

Post by Widdi »

I'm running out of room so quickly that my Want List keeps shrinking, but I'd find space for the following:

From Movies:
Honest John & Gideon
Stromboli
Lady Tremaine
Flora, Fauna & Merryweather
Madame Mim
Merlin w/ Archimedes
The Sheriff of Nottingham
Madame Medusa
Young Todd & Copper
Governor Radcliffe
Frollo
Shan Yu
Captain Gantu
Jumba & Pleakley
Mother Gother
Prince Hans

From TV:
Flintheart Glomgold
Ma Beagle and the Beagle Boys
Dr Bushroot
The Liquidator
Quackerjack
Experiment 625
and even though they'll never in a million years happen: Tino, Lor, Tish and Carver from The Weekenders

Other general Disney:
a new Donald Duck
Daisy Duck
Ludwig Von Drake

and lastly I would love a Pop version of the Partners statue from the Parks.
blackcauldron85

Disney's Divinity wrote:(like Frog Naveen)
I can't find my frog Naveen...I don't know if one of my dogs ate him or if he's stuck under something...I wish they'd make a normal size of him, frog or human, so my Tiana's not lonely...

Yes to Daisy; I meant to add her to my list. OMG, Widdi- the Partners statue is an amazing idea!!
Disney's Divinity

Yes, I'd love if Naveen got a real pop. I put the little frog with Tiana in her blue dress, since it makes me think of the TP&TF teaser. I'd actually love if we got Tiana, Naveen, and Charlotte in the costumes they were wearing. Well, technically the butler is in Naveen's body when the prince costume was being worn, but still... :P

And, oh yeah, Honest John and Ludwig von Drake would also be nice @ Widdi's list.