Funko POP! Disney

All topics relating to Disney-branded content.
SpaceAce
Gold Classic Collection

Re: Funko POP! Disney

Post by SpaceAce »

Most of my collection isn't on display at the moment, but I do have some images of pieces of it on my Instagram. https://www.instagram.com/jep3285/

As soon as I get my shelving up I will take some pics.
Widdi
Anniversary Edition

Post by Widdi »

SpaceAce wrote:Most of my collection isn't on display at the moment, but I do have some images of pieces of it on my Instagram. https://www.instagram.com/jep3285/

You have a very varied collection. I've kinda had to limit myself to Pops or the non-collector S/O would go mad.
Disney's Divinity
Ultimate Collector's Edition

Post by Disney's Divinity »

I got my Aladdin and Genie Jafar today! :banana: I thought Genie Jafar would be a little larger, tbh, but the design/mold is fantastic. I just hope someday we get a Prince Ali pop. One of my biggest non-TLM wants for sure.

I used an old cellphone to take a few pics of my collection. I keep them in a spare bedroom with my books, movies, and other merch. (Easier that way, less dust, lol.) I just need to find the old cord that goes with this, I might be able to upload later.
Listening to most often lately:
Ariana Grande ~ "we can't be friends (wait for your love)"
Ariana Grande ~ "imperfect for you"
Kacey Musgraves ~ "The Architect"
SpaceAce
Gold Classic Collection

Post by SpaceAce »

The Pop set for the Ever After Castle box has been revealed on Funkos YouTube. Looks great!

Widdi wrote:
SpaceAce wrote:Most of my collection isn't on display at the moment, but I do have some images of pieces of it on my Instagram. https://www.instagram.com/jep3285/

You have a very varied collection. I've kinda had to limit myself to Pops or the non-collector S/O would go mad.
Yeah, I really need to focus it more probably. :D
Widdi
Anniversary Edition

Post by Widdi »

The Ever After Castle Box has sold out only hours after the Pops were revealed. This means the last 3 boxes have all sold out. I wonder if Funko cut the number it produced following the less than stellar sales of the first three boxes or if they just have become that popular?
Disney's Divinity

I'm glad if Disney Treasures hasn't been doing well. Hopefully this'll be the last box and they'll get rid of it, and release the pops normally.
Avaitor
Collector's Edition

Post by Avaitor »

Thanks to SpaceAce's Instagram, I found out that the Target-exclusive GizmoDuck Pop is available, and scored the last one at my nearest! I really like how he looks.
Widdi
Anniversary Edition

Post by Widdi »

Disney's Divinity wrote:I'm glad if Disney Treasures hasn't been doing well. Hopefully this'll be the last box and they'll get rid of it, and release the pops normally.
The last three boxes have sold out, these likely aren't going anywhere. If anything I'd expect a price increase and more subscribers only stuff. The Marvel box has had two additional Pops that only subscribers had access to this year.
Disney's Divinity

I was piggybacking off the idea they might have made less quantity because the earlier boxes weren't selling. I hope that's the case. Hope springs eternal. :P
SpaceAce
Gold Classic Collection

Post by SpaceAce »

Ordered Dopey from Disney Movie Rewards and got him today. I lucked out and got the chase!
Avaitor wrote:Thanks to SpaceAce's Instagram, I found out that the Target-exclusive GizmoDuck Pop is available, and scored the last one at my nearest! I really like how he looks.
Awesome!
Elladorine
Diamond Edition

Post by Elladorine »

Avaitor wrote:Thanks to SpaceAce's Instagram, I found out that the Target-exclusive GizmoDuck Pop is available, and scored the last one at my nearest! I really like how he looks.
Wow, you were able to find one in-store? I was checking their mobile website as soon as they were released and found out there were none available within a 100 mile radius (and I live in the LA area!). Then when I checked the full website, it said they were only available online, so I ordered a few other things as well to warrant free shipping and got mine that way (he arrived yesterday).
giz.jpg
giz.jpg (82.76 KiB) Viewed 5018 times
I'm currently limiting myself to the Disney duck universe with the Pops, mainly due to my affection for both Darkwing and Scrooge, otherwise I'll just go WAY overboard with collecting. The rest of mine are still packed somewhere, but maybe I can unearth them soon and find a way to display them together.

And speaking of displays, I'm also into the Disney Afternoon Mystery Minis because they're just so gosh darned cute and I might as well try to collect them all. Good thing they don't take up much space? :lol:
mystery-house.jpg
mystery-house.jpg (168.28 KiB) Viewed 5018 times
I found the little house shelf thingy at Target yesterday for only $5. :) Seems perfect for these!
Avaitor
Collector's Edition

Post by Avaitor »

I'm collecting the Disney Afternoon Mystery Minis, too. They're adorable, and I like the options for the shows, except who picked Shere Khan over Don Karnage? :?

I think that I've actually been preferring the Mystery Minis line to Pops as of late. They have better and more varied designs, and they often include a couple of characters who aren't in the Pop series. I just got my first of the Warner classic animation Minis today (an adorable Huckleberry Hound), and I plan to collect more, as well as the Mad Max ones when those come out.
Elladorine
Diamond Edition

Post by Elladorine »

Avaitor wrote:I'm collecting the Disney Afternoon Mystery Minis, too. They're adorable, and I like the options for the shows, except who picked Shere Khan over Don Karnage? :?
Indeed an odd choice, although a chibi Shere Khan looks kind of awesome in his little suit, lol. I'm hoping they do a second wave of these so we can see more characters, like the aforementioned Don Karnage. Would also love to see Fenton, Gizmoduck, Gyro, Mrs. Beakley, some Beagle Boys & Ma Beagle, Goldie, Fatcat, Foxglove, Col. Spigot, some Darkwing villains other than Negaduck/Negatron variant, maybe some of the SHUSH characters, etc. I must point out though that I'm absolutely amazed they did a figure of Morgana! I still have to find her somehow. And I just might go nuts if they ever include Gummi Bears ...
Avaitor wrote:I think that I've actually been preferring the Mystery Minis line to Pops as of late. They have better and more varied designs, and they often include a couple of characters who aren't in the Pop series. I just got my first of the Warner classic animation Minis today (an adorable Huckleberry Hound), and I plan to collect more, as well as the Mad Max ones when those come out.
I hear ya! I really, really like the designs of these, they're really cute and I'd agree that they have better designs than the Pops. I haven't really looked into other sets just yet, as I'm afraid of getting further hooked into the blind boxes. I really, really wish we could see which character we're buying, but alas, it's not part of the marketing strategy.

Oh, and the Rock Candy figures have caught my eye too! Not sure if I'm going to allow that floodgate to open or not, lol.
unprincess
Collector's Edition

Post by unprincess »

^ Ive started collecting the Harry Potter minis. Sigh, I really didn't want to b/c I know Im gonna blow a lot of money trying to get the ones I want...and a lot of the characters Id love like Padfoot and Buckbeak are exclusives that hare hard to find or cost a ridiculous amount on eBay. :|

I also have one lone Loki mini b/c... its Loki, lol.

as for my pops collection I only have one normal sized Mulan and 3 pockets-Rapunzel, Jasmine, and Moana. Im gonna try to stick to princess/heroines. I wanna get Merida and I cant wait for Megara to come out!
SpaceAce
Gold Classic Collection

Post by SpaceAce »

I haven't started the Disney Afternoon Minis yet as I was trying to finish up the Star Wars 40th Anniversary set. I will probably grab some soon though. I plan to get the Disney Afternoon action figures they just released recently too.
Disney's Divinity

Not Disney related, but I was able to buy the Serenity/Small Lady/King Endymion 3-pack yesterday afternoon. :pink: :pink: :pink: And on top of getting an order of Ariel/Eric in before the EA box was sold out. Now I can only hope nothing goes wrong with either order.

HotTopic had a $10 off $30 coupon and of course they always price their pops so they’re a couple cents short of hitting the threshold of most coupons. So I threw Llama Kuzko on top of it even though I hadn’t planned to buy him. :dance: I figured might as well. The Yzma pop wasn't available on the HT site yet.
SpaceAce
Gold Classic Collection

Post by SpaceAce »

So after going to many local comic shops, Hot Topics, FYEs, Toys R Us, Books-A-Million and GameStops and finding the entire Aladdin wave minus Aladdin himself I broke down and ordered him off Amazon. Hopefully if he is selling that well it will convince Funko to make more of the Disney Princes.
SpaceAce
Gold Classic Collection

Post by SpaceAce »

Someone already got their Ever After Box and posted a picture on Instgam. Really happy with the other items.

Lady and the Tramp Pocket Pops and the Mystery Mini is Pie Eyed Minnie Mouse!
Disney's Divinity

SpaceAce wrote: Lady and the Tramp Pocket Pops and the Mystery Mini is Pie Eyed Minnie Mouse!
Yeah, I saw the picture last night. Here's the link, if others want to see. I'm happy the extra is mini L&tT since I passed on the normal ones way back. They aren't that good to buy separately.

I got my Sailor Moon 3-pack yesterday and Jasmine pop this morning. So cute!
unprincess
Collector's Edition

Post by unprincess »

aww Id love some Lady & Tramp mini pops!

so I have got like 2 extra freakin Harry Potter mini figures and a Ron(all sitting with sorting hats) anyone be interested in trading for other mini figures? Or does anyone know any boards or forums that specialize in trading blind bag figures?