Funko POP! Disney

All topics relating to Disney-branded content.
ProfessorRatigan
Special Edition

Re: Funko POP! Disney

Post by ProfessorRatigan »

Yeah, I'm going to need the Baby Hercules, Baby Pegasus, Hercules & Pegasus Ride, Hercules Glow Chase, Megara, Hades GITD, Hades Chase, Phil and the Pain & Panic Barnes & Noble two-pack. :lol:

And Tamatoa. And probably Gramma Tala, too. Sigh. Funko. You kill my wallet. Am NOT crazy about the Aladdin Movie Moments. What a strange choice. Genie first coming out of the lamp would have been a better scene. A Whole New World would have the most OBVIOUS choice.

EDIT: That's not even to MENTION the Mr. Rogers Pops, "Weird Al" Yankovic, or IT Series 2. And that upcoming Popeye the Sailor is terrific.
Disney Duster
Ultimate Collector's Edition

Post by Disney Duster »

SpaceAce wrote:No, but Amazon seems to think so.

https://www.reddit.com/r/funkopop/comme ... d_this_on/
Wow, that's messed up.
DC Fan
Anniversary Edition

Post by DC Fan »

More Villains to add.

Last month I went back home (Puerto Rico) and got Queen of Hearts (that my Mom bought for me while she was in NY) and then went to a Hot Topic and got Yzma. And love them both!!!

Now tomorrow I'll be getting Evil Genie Jafar so I'd be having all the Villains (except for my so long desired Captain Hook).
Avaitor
Collector's Edition

Post by Avaitor »

I finally got to check out my Happily Ever After box, and I was a little disappointed. The wedding Pops and keychains are nice, but this is smaller in content than usual. Not only is the box smaller, there's not even a map this time!
DC Fan
Anniversary Edition

Post by DC Fan »

So, I finally have Evil Genie Jafar.

Got him because he's my favorite Disney Villains and character. On top of that I really like this version of him and it's very difficult to find merchandise of this. So, because of that alone I got it and I'm glad. However, if I didn't have his normal version?

On the one hand it's very clever from Funko to release a full Aladdin set without repeating the same figures. However, and as glad I am, the Evil Genie version, is too extreme. The Sorcerer version would have been the perfect middle ground.

That's why I'm scared for the next release (whenever it happens) of Captain Hook. I do not want him in a way that disregard the way he normally looks.
SpaceAce
Gold Classic Collection

Post by SpaceAce »

The Amazon exclusive Pua and Hei Hei is now up for pre-order.
Disney's Divinity

Post by Disney's Divinity »

So Pua/Heihei are an Amazon exclusive? Bleh. Too bad I never have any coupons for Amazon.

Btw, thankfully I did get the $6 price for Yzma as part of my Pre-Order. I've been thinking I might get Kronk if I ever see him priced that low in the future. I wonder why he would be priced higher than Yzma anyway? I would think the villain of the movie'd be more popular than the others.

I wonder when they'll reveal the Pain and Panic HT exclusive?
Listening to most often lately:
Ariana Grande ~ "we can't be friends (wait for your love)"
Ariana Grande ~ "imperfect for you"
Kacey Musgraves ~ "The Architect"
DC Fan
Anniversary Edition

Post by DC Fan »

I got Yzma at the beginning of the month in Hot Topic. The last one I could see.

Yesterday I checked the website and she wasn't available. Is she already beginning difficult to find? If so, because of her popularity or because she's a Disney Villain?
Widdi
Anniversary Edition

Post by Widdi »

Got a nice surprise in today's mail: My first Chase Pop ever! Mail also include Yzma, Kronk, Night King Pop Ride and the Hot Topic Sailor Moon 3-Pack. Yzma's box was crushed and the pop has a terrible paint job (even by Pop standards). Gonna touch her up this weekend.

Not sure if I'm gonna open Jafar or display him in box and order another for the villains shelf. Hmmm....
DC Fan
Anniversary Edition

Post by DC Fan »

A question regarding Genie Jafar, why Funko decided to give him that name? It makes no sense.

The name of this version of him is Evil Genie Jafar. Still, even if they named him Genie Jafar or Jafar as Genie would have been good. But, Red Jafar as Genie?

Also, I thought the real color would have been red orange. Not red.
SpaceAce
Gold Classic Collection

Post by SpaceAce »

Some new leaks

Gargoyles
-Goliath
-Broadway
-Bronx
-Brooklyn
-Hudson
-Demona

TaleSpin
-Baloo
-Kit
-Rebecca
-Louie w/ Chase

Also three unnamed Pops for Christopher Robin
SpaceAce
Gold Classic Collection

Post by SpaceAce »

Even more leaks! Really excited for these.

Mickey Mouse 90th Anniversary
-The Sorcerers Apprentice
-Band Leader
-The Brave Little Tailor
-Firefighter
-Steamboat Willie
Disney's Divinity

I knew they'd make another Sorcerer's Apprentice Mickey eventually. Thankfully I don't want any of the rest of the leaked pops, since I’ve blown too much money this year already and it’s only March.
Avaitor
Collector's Edition

Post by Avaitor »

Whoa, the Gargoyles cast is a must. I do wish that we could have also gotten Xanatos, but there's a lot, so I can't complain. :lol:
Widdi
Anniversary Edition

Post by Widdi »

Excited to see the new Mickeys. Steamboat Willie and Sorcerer's Apprentice Mickey are two of my most wanted old pops. Can't wait to see how they are updated. Mickey's 90th anniversary seems like the perfect opportunity for a Parks exclusive Tuxedo Mickey.
SpaceAce
Gold Classic Collection

Post by SpaceAce »

Avaitor wrote:Whoa, the Gargoyles cast is a must. I do wish that we could have also gotten Xanatos, but there's a lot, so I can't complain. :lol:
I am more disappointed that Lexington isn't on the list. Hopefully Lexington, Xanatos and Elisa are exclusives and that is why they weren't on the leaked list.
Disney's Divinity

The Adventures box was revealed. The box includes a Pop! Ride of Bernard and Bianca flying on the back of Orville from The Rescuers.. I don’t know whether to get this or not. It is very nice and worth the price of a box, but this isn't one of my top Disney films. I have always liked the two male characters though. Hmm. I had nearly convinced myself it was going to be Treasure Planet because of the spaceship and treasure map. :lol: Most likely I'll end up passing on this.

To anybody who has bought a Pop! Ride before: Is the translucent stand at the bottom removable or not? Honestly, I'd rather hang these things so that they looked like they were flying than "standing."
SpaceAce
Gold Classic Collection

Post by SpaceAce »

Only Pop! Ride I have so far is the Ecto-1 which doesnt have one. If the Disney Treasures ride base is anything like the Flying Dumbo it isn't removable.
Disney's Divinity

I had a feeling that was the case. I’ve already ordered the Hercules pop ride, but it hasn’t arrived, so I was curious. I wish the stands were removable. :/ (Without having to chop them off, I mean. :P )

You know, it’s a shame this box wasn’t a Magic Carpet pop ride to coincide with the other Aladdin pops. Still, I'm glad they're giving so much attention to other, often ignored Disney movies lately. :up:
Widdi
Anniversary Edition

Post by Widdi »

My Ever After Castle box came in severely damaged. It was the fourth damaged box from Disney Treasures I had received so I cancelled my subscription... I am SOOOOOOOOO regretting that decision right now. They are only letting Americans with active subscriptions buy the box so I'm outta luck. Hoping it won't be too expensive on evil-bay.

Still haven't decided whether to get the Hercules Ride or Baby Herc and Baby Pegasus. I'm really trying to cut back on Pop spending, and space is a serious issue, so we'll see, but I'm kinda feeling like I'll need to make room for a Disney Rides section in my display.

A Boxlunch exclusive Wall-E holding the Boot/Plant has been leaked. It's an "Earth Day" exclusive. Only a blurry pic exists for far, but it looks like the paint on Wall-E is a lot more textured this time. Might have to ammend my "no 2 of the same character except Stitch, Villains with multiple looks and Sailor Moon variants" to include Wall-E.