Funko POP! Disney

All topics relating to Disney-branded content.
Farerb
Diamond Edition

Re: Funko POP! Disney

Post by Farerb »

Does that mean that Merchandise will have Cinderella in her original colors? I would love to get all these minis but I'm not sure there's a way to get all of them at once, is there?

Disney Duster
Ultimate Collector's Edition

Post by Disney Duster »

Cinderella in original colors!!!

Disney's Divinity, I like your L-shaped Beauty and the Beast dancing idea. It's good.
Disney's Divinity

Post by Disney's Divinity »

To anyone who pre-ordered Mim, have you got yours yet or at least received a shipped notification? The website now says it's in stock (whereas I pre-ordered the night of), but nothing's happened for me. The Enchantress Pop on the other hand already came in the mail. I was nervous to Pre-order because I remember reading lots of stories related to HotTopic of people pre-ordering and HotTopic would ship to people who ordered after them before they bothered with pre-orders (which is crappy business, imo). I hope I don't miss it. :(

I have the Blue Fairy, the Enchantress, and the Fairy Godmother all standing together. :D I can't wait to add Merlin to their group when he comes out soon. (And hopefully, someday, Sorcerer Yensid and Mama Odie as well. I have hope there may be another version of the three good Fairies somewhere in the future.)
Disney Duster wrote: Disney's Divinity, I like your L-shaped Beauty and the Beast dancing idea. It's good.
Thanks! :)
Listening to most often lately:
Ariana Grande ~ "we can't be friends (wait for your love)"
Ariana Grande ~ "imperfect for you"
Kacey Musgraves ~ "The Architect"
DC Fan
Anniversary Edition

Post by DC Fan »

Wao. I went to buy NAMAARI and, again, the movie is so average to forgetful that I actually forgot. An employee asked me for it (had it reserved) and didn´t know her name. And when today I went to get it the cashier asked me: "The one from Raya?" And I just said "Huh?".

...I memorized the name but the question took me by surprise.

Well, now I have all the Disney Villains Pops. Just waiting for Captain Hook and Madam Mim to get released.
Farerb
Diamond Edition

Post by Farerb »

Moana holding a seashell would be nice, though I wish they made it with Pua instead of Hei-Hei.

So the only ones missing are Belle, Mulan and Merida. Since they seem to do these mini deluxe pops, a good one for Belle would be when she sits on the fountain, reading from her book to the goats.

I stopped collecting funko pops two years ago but these ones look very tempting, I'd really like to buy them, but 12-14 pops is just too much...
blackcauldron85

Post by blackcauldron85 »

So these are the mini Pops?
Farerb
Diamond Edition

Post by Farerb »

blackcauldron85 wrote:So these are the mini Pops?
No, they are regular size. What I meant with "mini-deluxe" is that deluxe pops are usually larger.
blackcauldron85

Post by blackcauldron85 »

^ Oh, that makes sense. Thanks :)
Disney's Divinity

I was just wondering if they might make more Pride pops on the Funko forum a week ago, and now there are some coming, haha. I just hate they're doing *all* these Disney characters, but NOT Ariel, the one who makes the most sense for it after Mickey (because he's the Disney symbol). Bleh. I mean, WALL E, Goofy, Minnie, and Stitch as Pride pops, really? :? Cinderella, Tinker Bell, Elsa, Ursula, Mulan, Edna Mode, etc. So many would make more sense than those.

Deadpool makes sense though! Now if only they'd make Dorothy from The Wizard of Oz! (Sailor Moon would be adorable, too.) Still, maybe it's a blessing in disguise, because they don't look quite as nice this year as last year's. Last year's looked almost translucent whereas these looked more sprayed-on.
unprincess
Collector's Edition

Post by unprincess »

I love the new Ultimate Princess Funko pops and the new mystery minis! But Im kinda dreading this now b/c I already have most of the older princess Pops and older mystery minis too. I am missing some though, so it will be a nice opportunity to get them. The pops I dont have: Aurora, Belle, Jasmine, Pocahontas, and Moana(I only have key chain pops of the last 3) From the MM I need: Snow White, Aurora, Mulan and Rapunzel, all those were exclusive to one store or very rare and HTF. Im angry that Aurora once again will be HTF as she will be another rare one(with rare I mean they will be fewer of them available in a box of 12 compared to the others.) So Im dreading this b/c Im going to be tempted to get some other ones that I already have too! Like I already have Tiana in the blue dress and I have the older Snow White but I like that this new one has the animals. I dont have the space and money for extra pops and more than one version of the same princess. :o
Farerb
Diamond Edition

Post by Farerb »

New upcoming Disney Pops plus seven pops for Encanto (characters weren't specified):

Disney's Divinity

I hope Winter Belle means the Enchanted Christmas dress, but it's most likely a variant of the pink dress. Beast with curls could be cute, we'll see. But most likely these will all be a pass since I have the first versions. I'd be interested in human versions of Beast and the servants though.

And they're finally doing Daisy Duck. If it's very Christmasy looking, I'll probably wait until they have a standard Daisy pop in the future instead. But at least this means they'll finally have a model for her, so variants wouldn't be far behind. I have the GameStop red polka dot dress Minnie... The only other version of her I'd like is Queen Minnie (as she appears in Kingdom Hearts).
ProfessorRatigan
Special Edition

Post by ProfessorRatigan »

Wow, those are disappointing. A new Beauty and the Beast wave and STILL no LeFou?! Scar with meat... Okay. STILL no Lady Tremaine. No Lucifer. No Stepsisters. No FROLLO. No Shan Yu. What. Is. The. Deal.

Also, is anyone else SICK of Funko Shop exclusives? Might as well be eBay Scalper Exclusives. Produce a little eBay sticker with $$$ on it. That Yzma & Kronk sold out in minutes. Same with Pain & Panic. Same with Aku & Samurai Jack. Anytime I see a Funko Shop exclusive announcement for something I want, my heart sinks.

On a happier note, I've gotten the recent Chernabog, Captain Hook and Pig Madam Mim Pops. (Pig Mim is still shipping. I got my confirmation yesterday that it shipped.)

And am I wrong, or are the following the Villain Pops that have been announced/leaked but still haven't been released?
Evil Queen on Throne - VERY excited for this one
Queen of Hearts with King of Hearts Mini Pop - You can pre-order it, but still isn't out yet
Queen of Hearts on Bench
Mad Madam Mim (Standard)
Dragon Mad Madam Mim
Ursula on Throne (Not sure what this one means... her conch sea shell? By her cauldron? In front of her vanity? She didn't have a THRONE!)
Gaston (Formal) - I'm guessing wedding scene
Jafar on Throne - I hope this is Sorcerer Jafar on the Cobra throne and not Jafar on the Sultan's elephant throne!
Scar with Meat
Hades on Throne

Am I forgetting any?
Disney's Divinity

ProfessorRatigan wrote: Jafar on Throne - I hope this is Sorcerer Jafar on the Cobra throne and not Jafar on the Sultan's elephant throne!
That's what I'd assume. I didn't know any more villain-on-throne pops had been announced after the Queen, Maleficent, and Hades. I'm interested about Ursula, too. Her in front of her vanity is my guess. I'd love her inside her conch shell bed, but that would probably be difficult for them to make, I guess? EDIT: Or it could be her in front of her cauldron, re-creating the moment just before she transforms into Vanessa (where her coloring is orange).

I got my shipping notification for Pig-Face Mim yesterday, too! I was glad, because I was scared my order would be cancelled. :)
ProfessorRatigan
Special Edition

Disney's Divinity wrote:
ProfessorRatigan wrote: Jafar on Throne - I hope this is Sorcerer Jafar on the Cobra throne and not Jafar on the Sultan's elephant throne!
That's what I'd assume. I didn't know any more villain-on-throne pops had been announced after the Queen, Maleficent, and Hades. I'm interested about Ursula, too. Her in front of her vanity is my guess. I'd love her inside her conch shell bed, but that would probably be difficult for them to make, I guess? EDIT: Or it could be her in front of her cauldron, re-creating the moment just before she transforms into Vanessa (where her coloring is orange).

I got my shipping notification for Pig-Face Mim yesterday, too! I was glad, because I was scared my order would be cancelled. :)
I hope it's Sorcerer Jafar, if they don't plan on doing a standard Pop of him in that look, at least I could still have him represented. One thing I noticed about the Hades on Throne design is that his HAND is shaped like he's supposed to be holding the martini he whipped up after he conjured the throne on Mt. Olympus... Did Disney make them edit it out? Is that the hold up with that one? I know it was announced forever ago. If so that is so, so stupid. Honestly, him NOT having the martini is what makes that one a fail for me. I'd honestly rather have Vanessa in front of the mirror with Ursula's reflection, but if we get Ursula's cauldron, that would be nice, too. Especially if they put some of the poor, unfortunate souls around it. I'm kinda meh on the Queen of Hearts on her bench. I'd much rather see Prince John on his throne (in the blue jacket), Gaston in the antler chair, Frollo on his Feast of Fools chair, or Yzma on Kuzco's throne.

Can we start a freaking campaign to get Lady Tremaine and Frollo?! Because JESUS. I mean, these are top-ten Disney Villains on almost EVERYBODY'S list.
unprincess
Collector's Edition

Post by unprincess »

is Belle in the B&TB list the green dress Belle? Also have they revealed what the Ultimate Princess Belle figure will be?
Why just Scar? is it another Pop for the Villains line? I assume the meat is that zebra leg he offered the hyenas.
Farerb
Diamond Edition

Post by Farerb »

ProfessorRatigan, Hades on a Throne was cancelled a long time ago. It's not coming out.

unprincess, Winter Belle usually means the pink dress.
bruno_wbt
Anniversary Edition

Post by bruno_wbt »

farerb wrote:
unprincess, Winter Belle usually means the pink dress.

But there's already two versions in her pink dress... I really hope they mean her Holiday Dress from Beauty and the Beast 2! That would be amazing.
Disney's Divinity

Yeah. Winter Belle and Winter Beast were released together (I believe I bought the version of Belle where she’s holding the birds). I’ll still hope it could turn out to be the red dress… I know Funko have (wisely) avoided touching the DTV sequels*, but I see that dress as not really specific to the sequel itself. She never wears it in the movie except in a still shot at the end. It was more for the cover and to promote the film with pretty dolls. My grandmother has an Enchanted Christmas Barbie from back then. UO, but it’s always been my favorite outfit of Belle’s…

* I’d be lying if I said I wouldn’t buy Melody and Morgana pops though, even though I hate that movie… Or Aladdin and Jasmine in their wedding attire from King of Thieves!
ProfessorRatigan
Special Edition

farerb wrote:ProfessorRatigan, Hades on a Throne was cancelled a long time ago. It's not coming out.
Actually, Funko confirmed a while back that it was delayed, not cancelled.
unprincess wrote:Why just Scar? is it another Pop for the Villains line? I assume the meat is that zebra leg he offered the hyenas.
This is my assumption as well. What a random, strange idea. Not one that was particularly begging to be made... Scar holding the mouse or the wildebeest skull with a caged Zazu would have been more interesting.

Just FYI, guys, Very Neko's website has restocked the Mowgli wrapped up by Kaa Pop if you're interested in it. I just ordered one for myself. I had preordered it before, but Paypal cancelled my preorder, so I had missed out on it. Don't ask me why.