Funko POP! Disney

All topics relating to Disney-branded content.
DC Fan
Anniversary Edition

Re: Funko POP! Disney

Post by DC Fan »

Didn´t know there was a Ride of Cruella...now that face makes sense:

I get Funko doesn´t go back to discontinued Pops and that expression of Cruella is very unique and a way to make a new Pop of her...yet that didn´t make sense. Especiallu because they even made her with the hair flowing back.

And there´s a Disney Villains´ Throne that you can take a picture on in Funko Hollywood...

...going back to my previous comment, here´s Evil Genie Jafar instead of the original Jafar version for the throne. Yes, it´s a very cool version of Jafar and one that doesn´t is used often, but this to me is Funko making the statement that they won´t go back to the original Jafar. At least, unless they make him on a Movie Moment.

I´m so glad I have most (still missing Captain Hook) the Villains in their original Pops/versions as they´re the most accurate.

For instance, I wouldn´t mind that much if I had to have the Dr. Facillier Pop with the painted skull on his face (a brief, very cool scene and aside from that the character looks as he is) or Sorcerer Jafar (I´m sure it´ll happen eventually) but to have a complete different version of the character that just shows up like that for a moment no. I mean, I wouldn´t have had any other choice and in the end is the character but not the one we of/are most familiar with.
Farerb
Diamond Edition

Post by Farerb »

Disney's Divinity
Ultimate Collector's Edition

Post by Disney's Divinity »

I'll probably get the new Elsa and Anna, and pass on the ride. I wonder if Vanessa is available to buy yet. I need to check the website again.
Listening to most often lately:
Ariana Grande ~ "we can't be friends (wait for your love)"
Ariana Grande ~ "imperfect for you"
Kacey Musgraves ~ "The Architect"
Farerb
Diamond Edition

Post by Farerb »

Disney's Divinity

Oh, wow, we really lucked up. I wrote pages ago how I'd like a King variant of Ratigan because I was sure we'd only get him in his standard bowler hat, tie, and cloak. I didn't realize it was already happening! He looks fantastic. I won't lie, since they were going for the not-obvious choices here, I wish they'd made Basil in his maroon robe with the violin. :P
DC Fan
Anniversary Edition

Post by DC Fan »

¡AMAZING Great Mouse Detective Pops!

...still, why have Professor Ratigan in that outfit?

I will get him anyways because: 1. So far, and maybe (?), will be the only Ratigan Pop that would be available and 2. I don´t love the movie/character as to get another version if released.

Still, that outfit doesn´t makes sense. It looks like another version of the character Funko would release. Not the first/only (?) one.

And I keep wondering because, even though it´s a miracle we have Pops for The Great Mouse Detective and more so Ratigan, maybe Funko, with the Disney Villains line may end up re-releasing a regular outfit version of him.

It´s a stretch, because the movie isn´t that popular, but then again the outfit is odd and there´s no reason for Funko to now make a Disney Villains line...and for a character that deserves to be there, not have him.

I think all will be answered with The Sword in the Stone Pops. Let´s see if I´m correct and Madam Mim as Dragon will make it to that line.

BTW, is there a release date for the Pops?
Avaitor
Collector's Edition

Post by Avaitor »

Those Great Mouse Detective Pops are musts!

Gummi Bear Pops are also happening (sharing the url, because it doesn't seem to work as an image for me here. They look cool, but I'm sad by the lack of Grammi and Gusto.
Widdi
Anniversary Edition

Post by Widdi »

Dinosaurs revealed too.

Was surprised at the outfit choice for Rattigan, but I still really like it.
blackcauldron85

Post by blackcauldron85 »

OMG! I want all the TGMD ones and Vanessa and Sunni and Tummi!!!! Eeep, I need more $$$!!!
ProfessorRatigan
Special Edition

Post by ProfessorRatigan »

Oh, wow. I was expecting standard Ratigan, but I love this. It has so much detail and flair. It's instantly one of my all-time favorites. Funko has been on a roll today, the Batman movie villain line is amazing, as well. (I've been on a Dragon Ball kick, and they've also released King Cold out of nowhere for THAT line, which is awesome).
Disney's Divinity wrote:I'll probably get the new Elsa and Anna, and pass on the ride. I wonder if Vanessa is available to buy yet. I need to check the website again.
I pre-ordered her a while back.
Disney's Divinity

ProfessorRatigan wrote: I pre-ordered her a while back.
Oh, I didn't think about doing that. I think I've been debating if I'm going to buy it because the pop doesn't look good enough considering how high the website is and then I'm going to have to pay $5-6 shipping on top of it. I might just wait until they make another, better Vanessa pop that isn't going to cost nearly twenty bucks.

Aw, cute, they made a Murder, She Wrote pop. They should've given it a touch of rouge.
blackcauldron85

So, I got a Pop In the Box email today (I signed up a few weeks ago when someone here mentioned the site) + I just broke down and ordered an early birthday present: I wanted 23 of the Pops, but settled on 5: Basil, Olivia, Vanessa, Quasi (F of F), + Esmeralda. I wish this site had a PItB affiliate link...Shipping was less than $4.
Disney's Divinity

Oh, yay, happy birthday (whenever it comes). :)

I have a list of pops I need to pick up. After seeing pops like The Black Cauldron and the 10 inch Ursula stay in stock for ages and prices drop 5-10 dollars below what I paid for them, I don't feel urgency to get things right away anymore unless they're an exclusive. I did pre-order the pink Cinderella when I had a discount at a certain store a while ago, even though it's months away. :P What made me laugh is I bought the Anna (black dress) and Elsa (ice coat/boots) pops from Frozen II second-hand (they turned out to look just fine when I got them in the mail, but I guess some people didn't like that the boxes were crumpled--thankfully I don't care about the boxes) only for farerb to post those pictures of two new Anna and Elsa pops I'll have to get the very next day. :lol: Two steps forward, two steps back. That's why I had to skip the majority of the Frozen II pops, because I knew they would pile up in the end.

And I forgot to say, I agree with you, ProfessorRatigan, the Ratigan pop is one of the best they've made. I actually don't think I'll get Basil even though I love the character. It's a shame he couldn't have looked as perfect as Ratigan.
blackcauldron85

^ Thank you! I love how Ratigan looks, but I can't buy everything and I don't have too much Villains merch, so I passed to save $. I figured everything on their last few pages was sold out so I didn't look for the Robin Hood ones I still want...
Disney's Divinity

blackcauldron85 wrote:^ Thank you! I love how Ratigan looks, but I can't buy everything and I don't have too much Villains merch, so I passed to save $. I figured everything on their last few pages was sold out so I didn't look for the Robin Hood ones I still want...
Yeah, I'm pretty sure the RH pops are really really high. I bought RH, but I remember I skipped both Prince John and aslo Shere Khan from TJB, because I didn't love how they looked, then changed my mind later on and when I went to get Prince John, all the RH pops were sky high. Funny enough, I was able to get Sir Hiss and Kaa though. :lol:

I'm sure they'll make new RH pops eventually, especially since they never did make Maid Marian. They'll probably make a new version of Robin whenever they make her.
Farerb
Diamond Edition

Post by Farerb »

Disney's Divinity

Oh, yay, finally! I thought the film might get some attention since it hit its 60th.

So the Three, Good Fairies and the Fairy Godmother in the same year. I wonder if they'll top it off by making the Blue Fairy, too. :P
Farerb
Diamond Edition

Post by Farerb »

Disney's Divinity

There’s a sale on Amazon. A lot of pops are marked down. I got the Scuttle and new Ursula pops (+ Aqua from KH). The Ursula one doesn’t look great to me, but my completionist streak is at its worst when it comes to TLM. :P Now Vanessa and the Ariel w/ Bag pops are all I need for TLM.

I’m kind of up in the air right now whether I’ll get this Vanessa pop (I’m just guessing they’ll make another down the line…) or the Three, Good Fairies. Merryweather is my favorite character from Sleeping Beauty, and I like Fauna. It would be an easy decision for me if they just turned out ugly. :lol: It’s too bad they couldn’t just have been released as normal pops. I could wait until their price lowered and buy them then, like I plan to do with Quasimodo, Esmeralda, the Cinderella Ride, the Mulan Ride, and the Fairy Godmother. Ratigan, Shang, Coronation Anna, Elsa in the white dress, and the Sword in the Stone pops are the ones I’m 100% on buying ASAP.
disneyprincess11
Diamond Edition

Post by disneyprincess11 »

So freaking excited that we're finally getting F, F, and M! :dance: :dance: :dance: Eagerly waiting for Briar Rose. :biting: