What's Your Favourite Glen Keane Character

All topics relating to Disney-branded content.
Flanger-Hanger
Platinum Edition

Post by Flanger-Hanger »

From that list it's hard to pick a favourite, but it does speak volumes about his talent that he can do different types of characters so well.
Linden
Special Edition

Post by Linden »

I think the Beast is my favorite. The expression in his eyes especially is really well done, and his motions are superb. He goes from running on all fours, eating with a spoon, dancing, and fighting, and it all looks right. His transformation scene is obviously a masterpiece and human beast is pretty darn good too. Even though I always thought he looked like a girl when I was little. He looks very different from the rest of Disney men, very historically accurate.

I also like Pocahontas, Silver, and Tarzan a lot too. Pocahontas might have been my favorite, but her proportions are still not realistic enough for me. But her movement is excellent, and her face is beautiful. And her hair.
DVDBuff1
Gold Classic Collection

Re: What's Your Favourite Glen Keane Character

Post by DVDBuff1 »

Tie between Ariel and Beast.
DisneyFan09
Platinum Edition

Post by DisneyFan09 »

It stands between Tod, Aladdin and Pocahontas. Tod and Aladdin due to their pure likability and Pocahontas due to her design, poise and dignity.
JeanGreyForever
Signature Collection

Post by JeanGreyForever »

It's too difficult for me to pick just one when he's created most of my favorites like Ariel, Beast, Aladdin, Pocahontas, and Tarzan. Ariel is my favorite character out of that list but his Beast and Pocahontas designs are unparalleled. Also a huge fan of his John Silver from the highly underrated Treasure Planet.
ImageImage
We’re a dyad in the Force. Two that are one.
"I offered you my hand once. You wanted to take it." - Kylo Ren
"I did want to take your hand. Ben's hand." - Rey