DVDizzy.com

Home | Reviews | Schedule | Cover Art | Search The Site
DVDizzy.com Top Stories:

It is currently Tue Oct 15, 2019 5:26 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:49 am 
Platinum Edition

Quote:
The Spirits of Vengeance are coming! "Marvel's Ghost-Rider" and "Marvel's Helstrom" make their way to Hulu in 2020, as Marvel Television and Hulu expand their partnership with the addition of these two new live-action series based on fear properties.

"Marvel’s Ghost Rider" centers on Robbie Reyes, played by Gabriel Luna ("Terminator: Dark Fate," "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D."), the quintessential antihero, who lives on the Texas/Mexico border, consumed by hellfire and supernaturally bound to a demon. When he unleashes the Rider, Robbie brings vengeance for the innocents he encounters, but struggles controlling the power he wields. "Marvel’s Ghost Rider" is executive produced by Ingrid Escajeda, who will serve as showrunner, Paul Zbyszewski and Marvel Television’s Jeph Loeb.

“I couldn’t be more excited and honored to be handed the reins to a Marvel character as beloved as Ghost Rider. This story hits every note for me—my love for grounded yet conflicted characters and my desire to scare the $&!# out of people! It’s important to me to find a take that thrills existing fans as well as wider audiences and I believe we’ve done just that,” said executive producer and showrunner, Ingrid Escajeda.
Source: https://www.marvel.com/articles/tv-show ... lu-in-2020

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2019 4:31 pm 
Platinum Edition

The series is not moving forward.

Quote:
Hulu has opted not to proceed with Marvel’s Ghost Rider, its planned live-action series starring Gabriel Luna, I have learned. Hulu in May picked up two new live-action series from Disney sibling Marvel Television, Ghost Rider and Helstrom, to premiere in 2020. While Marvel’s Helstrom is on track, I hear Hulu and the Ghost Rider team had reached a creative impasse which could not be resolved, leading to the streamer’s decision not to move forward with the series. Marvel’s Ghost Rider is executive produced by Stephen Lightfoot, who was to serve as showrunner, Paul Zbyszewski and Marvel TV’s Jeph Loeb. It is unclear whether the series will be shopped elsewhere.
Source: https://deadline.com/2019/09/marvels-gh ... 202744645/

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2019 2:30 pm 
Special Edition

My big question about this show. Since it's a Ghost Rider. Will the Devil appear in it ?

Will he at least be metioned ?

Since the character is Ghost Rider you can't really avoid metioning hell , demons ansd such.

I mean trying to give Ghost Rider s cientific orgin seems ridiculous !

And if hell is involed will hevan also be so part of the plot. It's Hulu so it's pretty lonely connected Disney so i don't thier image wouldn't sufer that much !