DVDizzy.com

Home | Reviews | Schedule | Cover Art | Search The Site
DVDizzy.com Top Stories:

It is currently Wed Jul 15, 2020 1:36 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1400 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 70  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:50 pm 
Gold Collection

Barbossa wrote:
Anyone else notice the Winnie the Pooh Christmas ornament that will only be available on Wednesday? it doesn't say how much it is our how many points it is.

It says in small print right under the image (1,875 points):

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:27 pm 
Walt Disney Treasure

I sent in my points for the B&tB Keepsake Box on October 5th. Noticed soon after that they were out of stock. Not getting any shipping confirmation from them, I was concerned whether or not I'd be getting it. I contacted them, and they didn't get back to me until October 21st. They reassured me that the order was confirmed, and that I'd get an email once it was shipped out.

It is now November 16th and I still haven't gotten the shipping email. I wonder if they sold out before they announced it, and they're waiting for a new shipment of them to fill in the last of the orders.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:54 pm 
Gold Collection

enigmawing wrote:
I sent in my points for the B&tB Keepsake Box on October 5th. Noticed soon after that they were out of stock. Not getting any shipping confirmation from them, I was concerned whether or not I'd be getting it. I contacted them, and they didn't get back to me until October 21st. They reassured me that the order was confirmed, and that I'd get an email once it was shipped out.

It is now November 16th and I still haven't gotten the shipping email. I wonder if they sold out before they announced it, and they're waiting for a new shipment of them to fill in the last of the orders.

I'm in the same boat. Ordered one after I saw the status change to "Quantities Limited" (I'd been mulling it a while, and decided to get one as a gift since it was relatively cheap); it sold out the next day.

Never got a confirmation email or cancellation / points refund, so I assume they're waiting to get a last batch. At this point I'd rather just get my points back, but it'll probably be faster to wait out the prize.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:16 pm 

I was gonna get that Jim Shore Snowman...but not for that many points. I could just get it off ebay if I wanted. Points saved!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:42 pm 

I just received shipping confirmation on my Blu-ray player. I ordered it on Nov. 11th.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:59 pm 
Collector's Edition

well, as they say, third time's the charm.....my Secretariat tickets FINALLY went through. I had to write the # above the tickets on a background piece of paper. Hope they accept this cause it was extremely frustrating.

I am still waiting for my shipment confirmation on my Mickey Hip Pack which went out of stock soon after I redeemed (it was limited quantities and I actually wanted to wait, but decided I'd better redeem and am glad I did!) I only got the email confirmation about redeeming for it....I hope it ships soon since I hope to use it for a purse sometimes.

Once I get Fantasia double pack and get my Great Fairy Rescue combo pack back from my parents, I'll hopefully be able to send for MY 3D blu ray player. Then all I'll need is a 3D TV. :p

Disney Channel died when they stopped airing movies with Haley mills (Parent Trap and Pollyanna) and fun adventure movies like Swiss Family Robinson. R.I.P. the REAL Disney Channel. Date of Death: When the shows became teenie bopperish.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:52 pm 
Gold Collection

If you guys decide to buy the Blu-Ray player, you get 50 bonus points for purchasing it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:28 pm 
Platinum Edition

A quick question:

I entered a photo in to Disney Move Rewards in regards to a missing code for Mickey's Once Upon a Christmas (Where you take a photo of the back of the DVD and the receipt where you got the DVD from). Does anyone know how long it takes them to process it?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:38 pm 
Walt Disney Treasure

The bonus today from the The More the Merrier promo is reduced points for rewards.

And the Tinkerbell pin is all gone. Those went fast.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:42 am 
Gold Collection

enigmawing wrote:

Exactly my story! But I ordered mine on Oct 08th.
And also with my Rose charm, which I paid 2.85..

And Nothing.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:52 am 

how much is the shipping for the blu ray player?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:11 am 
Special Edition

PixarFan2006 wrote:
A quick question:

I entered a photo in to Disney Move Rewards in regards to a missing code for Mickey's Once Upon a Christmas (Where you take a photo of the back of the DVD and the receipt where you got the DVD from). Does anyone know how long it takes them to process it?

I've had to send in two photos for missing codes so far. The first one was accepted a day later and the second still hasn't been processed. I'd say it's been about two weeks. Both movies were from the same store and purchased new at full price. I guess they deal with it when they feel like it! :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:14 pm 
Limited Edition

Has anyone gotten either the Russell bobblehead or the TS3 backpack?

The bobblehead is 375 points off until December 4

The back pack looks cool

Can anyone tell me the quality of either of these?

I have 1,315 points at the moment

http://www.disneymovierewards.go.com/re ... s-backpack

http://www.disneymovierewards.go.com/re ... bobblehead

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:05 am 
Walt Disney Treasure

Hey Barbossa, have you ordered your Blu-ray player yet? I have 3 of the 5 and I am waiting until next Tuesday to get Sorcerer's Apprentice and Fantasia/Fantasia 2000. Hopefully there will still be some left by the time I order. :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:02 am 
Walt Disney Treasure

magicalwands wrote:
Hey Barbossa, have you ordered your Blu-ray player yet? I have 3 of the 5 and I am waiting until next Tuesday to get Sorcerer's Apprentice and Fantasia/Fantasia 2000. Hopefully there will still be some left by the time I order. :P

Not yet. Will hopefully get around to it tomorrow. The sooner the better. This is a good deal considering Future Shop is selling the same model for about $179.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:42 am 
Walt Disney Treasure

CherryLipTherapy wrote:
how much is the shipping for the blu ray player?

Depends on your region. I just put my order in for it. Shipping and processing was $31 plus our good old HST (tax) here in BC added another $10.92 on it. So it came out to $101.91 - still a great deal considering the same player is selling at Future Shop for $179 (reg $249)!
Future Shop: Sony BDP-S470
Now if only Disney could provide a hi-def TV for 59 bucks as well. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:52 pm 
Limited Edition

disneyboy20022 wrote:
I've been thinking of all sorts of sites to think of that may lead to a coupon for this release. I tried sorcerersapprenticecoupon.com, sorcererappcoupon.com sorceapprentice.com and then just now I typed it www.sorcerercoupon.com and it led me to this

http://www.disneymovierewards.go.com/pr ... upon_print

So It looks like The Sorcerer's Apprentice Blu ray is going to get a coupon afterall...YAY :pink: :pink: :mickeyface: :D

And it is active ($10 off the 3 disc blu ray).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:13 am 
Walt Disney Treasure

Just ordered my blu-ray player. Shipping for me is about $20. I can't wait for it to come! Users on blu-ray.com have gotten their players within a week.

There are about 25 blu-rays in my collection and I have not seen any but Ratatouille.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:53 pm 
Collector's Edition

regarding that special blu ray player...the player itself...post if it requires a separate adapter or if it can connect to a wifi network a little easier....like without having to use a separate adapter that costs like $70....I have wireless is why I am asking (wireless wifi in my house).

And still waiting for my Mickey Hip Pack to ship. I submitted my points for B&TB and TB&GFR for the charms and bracelet. I wasn't going to wait too long since you never know if these would run out.

Disney Channel died when they stopped airing movies with Haley mills (Parent Trap and Pollyanna) and fun adventure movies like Swiss Family Robinson. R.I.P. the REAL Disney Channel. Date of Death: When the shows became teenie bopperish.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:10 am 
Special Edition

So yesterday I picked up Pixar Short Films from Toys R Us for 7.49 (Black Friday sale) and just went to redeem my code. Well I typed it in and the website recognized it as a blu ray copy instead of a DVD copy! :lol: Highlight of my morning!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1400 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 70  Next