DVDizzy.com

Home | Reviews | Schedule | Cover Art | Search The Site
DVDizzy.com Top Stories:

It is currently Mon Mar 08, 2021 2:20 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1400 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:12 pm 
Offline
Platinum Edition
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 17, 2006 9:54 am
Posts: 14596
^ I just got the points today, and that wasn't available anymore :)

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:24 pm 
Offline
Walt Disney Treasure
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 22, 2007 5:23 am
Posts: 2944
Location: Calgary, AB, Canada
I was gonna order Babes in Toyland, but now that we know there is a Blu-Ray coming out of the movie in October, I'll just wait for the Blu-Ray. 8)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:45 pm 
Offline
Limited Edition
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2003 5:03 pm
Posts: 1273
Location: Over the rainbow.
YaY. My Tinker Bell blu ray finally showed up in the mail today after being shipped 15 days ago. Now I have a 2 week wait probably for the Dinosaur blu ray that just shipped Wednesday.

_________________
15 gallon 7 pint blood donor as of 1-4-11. Done donating. Apparently having Cancer makes you kind of ineligible to donate.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:35 pm 
Offline
Walt Disney Treasure
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 22, 2007 5:23 am
Posts: 2944
Location: Calgary, AB, Canada
For DVD rewards, noticed So Dear to My Heart is back in stock, and they've added Third Man on The Mountain.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:08 pm 
Offline
Special Edition
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2004 4:09 pm
Posts: 309
:? :?

I don't understand...I've entered the rewards code for my copy of the 3-disc diamond edition Lady and the Tramp which includes bluray, DVD and digital copy and all I got was a paltry 125 points????

Since when have releases with digital copies been worth so few point? :cry:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:28 pm 
Offline
Platinum Edition

Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2005 6:30 pm
Posts: 5234
Location: Ohio, United States of America
geniuswalt wrote:
:? :?

I don't understand...I've entered the rewards code for my copy of the 3-disc diamond edition Lady and the Tramp which includes bluray, DVD and digital copy and all I got was a paltry 125 points????

Since when have releases with digital copies been worth so few point? :cry:


They've always been like that...

_________________
The Divulgations of One Desmond Leica: http://desmondleica.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:17 pm 
Offline
Platinum Edition
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:19 am
Posts: 8177
Location: Appleton, WI
They go buy the format you buy, not the included other copies.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:48 pm 
Offline
Limited Edition
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2003 5:03 pm
Posts: 1273
Location: Over the rainbow.
The only blu ray combo pack worth more than 125 points is the 3D. You get 200 points for 3D.

_________________
15 gallon 7 pint blood donor as of 1-4-11. Done donating. Apparently having Cancer makes you kind of ineligible to donate.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:34 am 
Offline
Walt Disney Treasure
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2004 11:39 pm
Posts: 3930
Location: ont. canada
buffalobill wrote:
The only blu ray combo pack worth more than 125 points is the 3D. You get 200 points for 3D.
Or some multi-film sets like Fantasia & Tron.

-Skyler

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:32 am 
Offline
Gold Collection
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:47 pm
Posts: 113
buffalobill wrote:
YaY. My Tinker Bell blu ray finally showed up in the mail today after being shipped 15 days ago. Now I have a 2 week wait probably for the Dinosaur blu ray that just shipped Wednesday.


I picked Tinker Bell too. Which edition are they sending? Is the first pressing or the combo pack?

I placed my order on the 16th, I'm playing the waiting game now.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:49 pm 
Offline
Member

Joined: Tue Jan 30, 2007 3:21 pm
Posts: 32
O
cityguy wrote:
Borrowed from another posting on slickdeals

M1D17NVJ39DS - 50 bonus points if entered before your next Disney DVD, CD, or Blu Ray DMR code (expires April 1).

So, I just entered a code for a DVD copy of Bedtime Stories and I didn't get the bonus 50 although I entered it first on March 8th.
Does anyone know why?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:19 am 
Offline
Special Edition
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:55 am
Posts: 296
Location: USA
For those that missed out on the previous Disney Gift Card reward (or those that redeemed for it, but want more), I have good news and bad news. The good news is they have them back in stock. The bad news is that it costs more points for half of the value. They have a $10 Disney Gift Card for 1000 points.

If you remember though, the $20 Disney Gift Card that they offered back in October was 750 points. So essentially, you're getting gypped in comparison.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:08 am 
Offline
Member

Joined: Tue Jan 30, 2007 3:21 pm
Posts: 32
DrnknMstr2 wrote:
O
cityguy wrote:
Borrowed from another posting on slickdeals

M1D17NVJ39DS - 50 bonus points if entered before your next Disney DVD, CD, or Blu Ray DMR code (expires April 1).

So, I just entered a code for a DVD copy of Bedtime Stories and I didn't get the bonus 50 although I entered it first on March 8th.
Does anyone know why?

Another thing...
I really want that Monster Mickey statue so I'm reaching out to my friends with kids, with codes, that don't care to spend time doing the whole DMR things. I got two codes so far but came across my first duplicate.
I entered it and it said that I already it and blah.
Being that I tried to enter it, if I gave it to someone else, would it still work?
Also, does anyone want to trade a Cinderella III code for something else????


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:20 pm 
Offline
Walt Disney Treasure
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 22, 2007 5:23 am
Posts: 2944
Location: Calgary, AB, Canada
Finally got Rob Roy and Condorman in the mail. Condorman is the first DVD I got from DMR that had a DMR code in it. Will probably be ordering So Dear to My Heart next. Wish Ten Who Dared would be added as a reward.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:17 pm 
Offline
Member

Joined: Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:13 pm
Posts: 35
I have a ton of points to spend, so I'm thinking of getting WALL-E and Meet the Robinsons. Seriously waiting for DuckTales the Movie to be back in stock. That was one of the main reasons I even joined in the first place and I missed it.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:59 pm 
Offline
Walt Disney Treasure
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2004 11:39 pm
Posts: 3930
Location: ont. canada
DisneyMatt89 wrote:
Seriously waiting for DuckTales the Movie to be back in stock. That was one of the main reasons I even joined in the first place and I missed it.
Word.

-Skyler

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:21 am 
Offline
Gold Collection

Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:18 pm
Posts: 184
DrnknMstr2 wrote:
DrnknMstr2 wrote:
So, I just entered a code for a DVD copy of Bedtime Stories and I didn't get the bonus 50 although I entered it first on March 8th.
Does anyone know why?

Another thing...
I got two codes so far but came across my first duplicate.
I entered it and it said that I already it and blah.
Being that I tried to enter it, if I gave it to someone else, would it still work?


The 50 point bonus code, while redeemable (with confirmation message), isn't actually working. You'll have to contact DMR Customer Service to request the points be added manually.

And no, you haven't ruined your duplicate magic code by trying to use it unsuccessfully. You can give it to someone else to use, provided they haven't redeemed a code for the same movie in the same format before.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:41 pm 
Offline
Member

Joined: Tue Jan 30, 2007 3:21 pm
Posts: 32
cityguy wrote:
The 50 point bonus code, while redeemable (with confirmation message), isn't actually working. You'll have to contact DMR Customer Service to request the points be added manually.

And no, you haven't ruined your duplicate magic code by trying to use it unsuccessfully. You can give it to someone else to use, provided they haven't redeemed a code for the same movie in the same format before.


Thank you. I shot them an email this morning and already got the 50pts added on.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:00 pm 
Offline
Walt Disney Treasure
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 22, 2007 5:23 am
Posts: 2944
Location: Calgary, AB, Canada
The 50 points bonus code worked for me. I entered it just before I entered the code for Condorman.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:07 pm 
Offline
Special Edition

Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:12 pm
Posts: 215
Barbossa wrote:
For DVD rewards, noticed So Dear to My Heart is back in stock, and they've added Third Man on The Mountain.


Ahh, thanks. I've been trying to track down Third Man on The Mountain for some time. I've been saving up points for awhile with hopes of getting some higher-point prize, but I just might have to get this one. It's such a good movie, and I doubt I'll have many opportunities to get it.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1400 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group