The Disney Movie Rewards Discussion & Info Thread Vol. 3

All topics relating to Disney-branded content.
Matt
Anniversary Edition

Post by Matt »

I got a "Happy Anniversary! Claim Your Blu-ray!" email today! :D

The selection however, isn't really that great! :roll:
(Still better then nothing! :D )

I get to choose from:
Eight Below
Chicken Little
and The Rookie

I have all these already on DVD lol. I am thinking of getting Chicken Little because it is my favorite out of the bunch. :)
What would you guys pick? 8)
disneyboy20022
Signature Collection

Post by disneyboy20022 »

Matt wrote:I got a "Happy Anniversary! Claim Your Blu-ray!" email today! :D

I get to choose from:
Eight Below
Chicken Little
and The Rookie

I have all these already on DVD lol. I am thinking of getting Chicken Little because it is my favorite out of the bunch. :)
Chicken Little or The Rookie imo
Want to Hear How I met Roy E. Disney in 2003? Click the link Below

http://fromscreentotheme.com/ThursdayTr ... isney.aspx
TheSequelOfDisney
Signature Collection

Post by TheSequelOfDisney »

I just checked the "Coming Soon to Blu-ray & DVD" section of the website, and it seems that A Christmas Carol's 3D Blu-ray is going to be worth 200 points, and the regular Blu-ray and DVD points will stay the normal amount.
The Divulgations of One Desmond Leica: http://desmondleica.wordpress.com/
cityguy
Gold Classic Collection

Post by cityguy »

TheSequelOfDisney wrote:I just checked the "Coming Soon to Blu-ray & DVD" section of the website, and it seems that A Christmas Carol's 3D Blu-ray is going to be worth 200 points, and the regular Blu-ray and DVD points will stay the normal amount.
Sounds fair considering what you need to shell out for a 3D TV!
Barbossa
Collector's Edition

Post by Barbossa »

I typed in REX, but the 25 points on the Toy Story 3 couon are only for new members.
jediliz
Special Edition

Post by jediliz »

I can't get the Disney movie rewards site to work....getting a page not found error, weird.... I wanted to get my redemption code for my Toy story 3 tickets and it said page not found for movie theater listing thing, too.

And yes, it did say the code REX was for new members. I was going to try that code anyway, but I'll skip it since I've been a member for a few years.

edit @ 11:08 AM my time

must have been a fluke.....I got it to work after a few moments and got my photo taken and submitted of my toy story 3 tickets.

And thanks for that code for the Fantasia $10 coupon. Was going to find my old fantasia dvd from several years ago to enter that UPC, but this saved me the trouble.

I printed out the coupon....and dang....those new members get another 25 point code...lucky ducks.

I didn't redeem for my anniversary dvd because I already own Eight Below on regular dvd and the the other movies did not interest me. They need to offer a better selection.
Disney Channel died when they stopped airing movies with Haley mills (Parent Trap and Pollyanna) and fun adventure movies like Swiss Family Robinson. R.I.P. the REAL Disney Channel. Date of Death: When the shows became teenie bopperish.
flipnoteguy
Limited Issue

Post by flipnoteguy »

I saw the new video on the site that said they're offering a signed Toy Story 3 poster, but can't find it. Is it out of stock already?
AladdinFan
Special Edition

Post by AladdinFan »

I get to choose from:
Eight Below
Chicken Little
and The Rookie

You should get "Chicken Little" it's the only good movie out of those 3. Plus it has a DMR Code.
buffalobill
Anniversary Edition

Post by buffalobill »

Anybody currently having trouble getting on the DMR website? I keep getting page not found.
15 gallon 7 pint blood donor as of 1-4-11. Done donating. Apparently having Cancer makes you kind of ineligible to donate.
Patrick
Gold Classic Collection

Post by Patrick »

buffalobill wrote:Anybody currently having trouble getting on the DMR website? I keep getting page not found.
I just checked and had the same problem. Probably just down temporarily for maintenance and such. :P
buffalobill
Anniversary Edition

Post by buffalobill »

Thanks for checking. Glad it's them and not me.
15 gallon 7 pint blood donor as of 1-4-11. Done donating. Apparently having Cancer makes you kind of ineligible to donate.
Barbossa
Collector's Edition

Post by Barbossa »

Barbossa wrote:There's some sort of Christmas promo up already on the DMR homepage; "The More the Merrier". Here's hoping for double points days! 8) :D

So on 11/6 they have "More Holiday Surprises"
On 11/20 they have "More Lower Points Rewards"
On 12/4 they have "More Cheer to Share"
On 12/18 they have "More Wishes Granted"
Hope one or two of these will be double points days. :D

I'm also wondering if there'll be a 25 Days of Christmas promo like last year where you could earn 5 points each day.
So, anyone happen to know what this weekend's first Christmas promo will be? Here's hoping for a double points day.

Bah! too early for Christmas, especially with the weather we're having. I was working at the ski hill today - it was sunny and about 10 deg C! :shock: Too, too warm for this time of year - of course no snow yet.
jediliz
Special Edition

Post by jediliz »

I've got a huge problem....I thought I had submitted my picture of my tickets for Secretariat but it isn't listed in the pending area...

I contacted DMR's customer service and hopefully they can figure out if it got sent....the only thing is, I can't write new numbers on the tickets as they have the number I was already assigned.....

has anyone had this happen?
Disney Channel died when they stopped airing movies with Haley mills (Parent Trap and Pollyanna) and fun adventure movies like Swiss Family Robinson. R.I.P. the REAL Disney Channel. Date of Death: When the shows became teenie bopperish.
toonaspie
Anniversary Edition

Post by toonaspie »

Just redeemed my points for DuckTales movie and Donald in MathMagicLand DVDs! I'm amaze that they were actually in stock this time around!

And I still have points leftover to get the D23 Oswald Pin (I'm still thinking about it though)
wrestling_stat
Gold Classic Collection

Eight Below

Post by wrestling_stat »

AladdinFan wrote:

I get to choose from:
Eight Below
Chicken Little
and The Rookie

You should get "Chicken Little" it's the only good movie out of those 3. Plus it has a DMR Code.
I redeemed Eight Below and it also had a DMR code.
<i>You are allowed one signature image up to 500 pixels in width and 100 pixels in height. </i>
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d200/ ... banner.jpg
buffalobill
Anniversary Edition

Post by buffalobill »

Well, this never happened before. I got 2 codes in my TS3 & they were on different flyers. Tried both in the same account (figured the one without digital copy instructions might be a dvd code). Both were blu ray codes & BOTH posted to the same account. Hope I don't get in dutch with DMR. I figured if it was a duplicate it wouldn't work & I'd put it in another account but they both worked & look identical.
Matt
Anniversary Edition

Re: Eight Below

Post by Matt »

wrestling_stat wrote:
AladdinFan wrote: You should get "Chicken Little" it's the only good movie out of those 3. Plus it has a DMR Code.
I redeemed Eight Below and it also had a DMR code.
I actually order Chicken Little. I enjoyed that film plus the film has better bonus features on it. :)
It's actually on it's way! :D
SmartAleck25
Special Edition

Post by SmartAleck25 »

buffalobill wrote:Well, this never happened before. I got 2 codes in my TS3 & they were on different flyers. Tried both in the same account (figured the one without digital copy instructions might be a dvd code). Both were blu ray codes & BOTH posted to the same account. Hope I don't get in dutch with DMR. I figured if it was a duplicate it wouldn't work & I'd put it in another account but they both worked & look identical.
Oh, that's great! Pretty lucky fellow, aren't you. Congrats! I hope something like that happens to me... :)
Want2beBelle
Gold Classic Collection

Post by Want2beBelle »

My Precious Box CAMEEE!!!! :D

Here are some pics:

SpringHeelJack
Platinum Edition

Post by SpringHeelJack »

The box colors are too bright.
"Ta ta ta taaaa! Look at me... I'm a snowman! I'm gonna go stand on someone's lawn if I don't get something to do around here pretty soon!"