The Disney Movie Rewards Discussion & Info Thread Vol. 3

All topics relating to Disney-branded content.
BwayJ
Gold Classic Collection

Post by BwayJ »

Any idea of whether the Monsters, Inc. and A Bug's Life combos are just the ones with digital copies or if the non-digital copy versions count?
Barbossa
Collector's Edition

Post by Barbossa »

BwayJ wrote:Any idea of whether the Monsters, Inc. and A Bug's Life combos are just the ones with digital copies or if the non-digital copy versions count?
Don't the ones with digital copies have yellow borders? (and 3D copies like Christmas Carol, have red borders?). I'm just going by that as an indicator.
Barbossa
Collector's Edition

Post by Barbossa »

SpringHeelJack wrote:...so who wants to give me 5 points so I can get the "Narnia" Blu-ray before it goes out stock? I'll give you gold*.

* Gold may not actually have real world value.
Start a new business: Points for Gold. :lol:
BwayJ
Gold Classic Collection

Post by BwayJ »

Barbossa wrote:
BwayJ wrote:Any idea of whether the Monsters, Inc. and A Bug's Life combos are just the ones with digital copies or if the non-digital copy versions count?
Don't the ones with digital copies have yellow borders? (and 3D copies like Christmas Carol, have red borders?). I'm just going by that as an indicator.
These two movies have blue borders for both versions. Quite confusing, really.
BwayJ
Gold Classic Collection

Post by BwayJ »

A post on Blu-ray.com's article about this deal answered my question. Any combo pack of the eligible titles, with or without the digitial copy, can be used. I suppose Christmas Carol might be the exception (that one lists the 3D combo pack only), but the multiple versions of movies like Monsters, Inc. and A Bug's Life should work.
SmartAleck25
Special Edition

Post by SmartAleck25 »

Good news! They're doing the 25 Days of Christmas promo again! So everyday from 12/1 to 12/25, there's a code on ABC that'll give you 5 points. Hurrah! The only difference from last year is that it's being promoted bu Santa Paws and Ebenezer Scrooge, so the codes will probably be Santa Paws and Christmas Carol related instead of G-Force. Here's the link:

http://www.disneymovierewards.go.com/ar ... ACMC101112
Barbossa
Collector's Edition

Post by Barbossa »

SmartAleck25 wrote:Good news! They're doing the 25 Days of Christmas promo again! So everyday from 12/1 to 12/25, there's a code on ABC that'll give you 5 points. Hurrah! The only difference from last year is that it's being promoted bu Santa Paws and Ebenezer Scrooge, so the codes will probably be Santa Paws and Christmas Carol related instead of G-Force. Here's the link:

That's great! If you are on the ball entering the codes, that amounts to 125 points - its like getting a code for a blu or a combo.
cityguy
Gold Classic Collection

Post by cityguy »

Barbossa wrote:and with regards to the Blu-Ray player...
I thought that when you enter the codes, it would unlock a coupon that you could use in a local store, but, they send it to you and you have to pay shipping. Hmmm wonder what shipping would be? Between $10 and $20 maybe?
Shipping is $14.99 (at least it is in the States -- not sure if the cost is the same up here or even if there's a Canadian exemption on the offer!).
Barbossa
Collector's Edition

Post by Barbossa »

cityguy wrote:
Barbossa wrote:and with regards to the Blu-Ray player...
I thought that when you enter the codes, it would unlock a coupon that you could use in a local store, but, they send it to you and you have to pay shipping. Hmmm wonder what shipping would be? Between $10 and $20 maybe?
Shipping is $14.99 (at least it is in the States -- not sure if the cost is the same up here or even if there's a Canadian exemption on the offer!).
It's probably the same in Canada. Our buck is pretty much at par right now, at leat that's what I heard on the radio yesterday.
Coolmanio
Gold Classic Collection

Post by Coolmanio »

Barbossa wrote:
cityguy wrote: Shipping is $14.99 (at least it is in the States -- not sure if the cost is the same up here or even if there's a Canadian exemption on the offer!).
It's probably the same in Canada. Our buck is pretty much at par right now, at leat that's what I heard on the radio yesterday.
That means nothing. Shipping will still probably be more for Canada, stupid as it is.
cityguy
Gold Classic Collection

Post by cityguy »

Barbossa wrote:It's probably the same in Canada. Our buck is pretty much at par right now, at leat that's what I heard on the radio yesterday.
Coolmanio wrote: That means nothing. Shipping will still probably be more for Canada, stupid as it is.
On another board someone from Vancouver already ordered this -- it came to $31 USD shipping for him on top of the $59.99 USD for the player itself, or $90.99 USD total.
PixarFan2006
Signature Collection

Post by PixarFan2006 »

SmartAleck25 wrote:Good news! They're doing the 25 Days of Christmas promo again! So everyday from 12/1 to 12/25, there's a code on ABC that'll give you 5 points. Hurrah! The only difference from last year is that it's being promoted bu Santa Paws and Ebenezer Scrooge, so the codes will probably be Santa Paws and Christmas Carol related instead of G-Force. Here's the link:

So, basically, you just enter the code that appears on ABC Family the day it airs? I have never done this before, so I do not want to miss it this time.
cityguy
Gold Classic Collection

Post by cityguy »

PixarFan2006 wrote:

So, basically, you just enter the code that appears on ABC Family the day it airs? I have never done this before, so I do not want to miss it this time.
If it's like last year, a different code will appear every day in a banner somewhere on the ABC Family website. Sometimes they were refreshed right after midnight, but most days (especially later on) it took a few hours.
disneyboy20022
Signature Collection

Post by disneyboy20022 »

I've been thinking of all sorts of sites to think of that may lead to a coupon for this release. I tried sorcerersapprenticecoupon.com, sorcererappcoupon.com sorceapprentice.com and then just now I typed it www.sorcerercoupon.com and it led me to this

http://www.disneymovierewards.go.com/pr ... upon_print

So It looks like The Sorcerer's Apprentice Blu ray is going to get a coupon afterall...YAY :pink: :pink: :mickeyface: :D
Want to Hear How I met Roy E. Disney in 2003? Click the link Below

http://fromscreentotheme.com/ThursdayTr ... isney.aspx
jediliz
Special Edition

Post by jediliz »

how long does it usually take for DMR customer service to answer an email? I sent an email requesting information about why they have NOT received my Secretariat tickets picture submission. I have tried submitting the picture of the tickets TWICE (had to cross out the original # and write a new one)

I redeemed for that Mickey hip pack and have not received an email that it has shipped....I hope it ships soon....its now out of stock....I hope I get mine!
Disney Channel died when they stopped airing movies with Haley mills (Parent Trap and Pollyanna) and fun adventure movies like Swiss Family Robinson. R.I.P. the REAL Disney Channel. Date of Death: When the shows became teenie bopperish.
AliceinWonderland
Gold Classic Collection

Post by AliceinWonderland »

it has alway taken me more than a week for an answer through email.
Barbossa
Collector's Edition

Post by Barbossa »

Anyone else notice the Winnie the Pooh Christmas ornament that will only be available on Wednesday? it doesn't say how much it is our how many points it is.
Want2beBelle
Gold Classic Collection

Post by Want2beBelle »

does anyone know if there was a code in this newsletter i couldn't find 1? thanks
PixarFan2006
Signature Collection

Post by PixarFan2006 »

Any word on when the next double points day is going to be? I have three unused codes in preparation for it.
SmartAleck25
Special Edition

Post by SmartAleck25 »

Want2beBelle wrote:does anyone know if there was a code in this newsletter i couldn't find 1? thanks
If you're talking about the one sent today, it's just a newsletter about the reward specials they're having for Christmas. There are no point codes for it, that was a previous newsletter.