DVDizzy.com
https://www.dvdizzy.com/forum/

Toy Story 4
https://www.dvdizzy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=26923
Page 46 of 47

Author:  Sotiris [ Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:57 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Toy Story 4

I guess some people never heard of capitalism before. :lol: No one's forcing them to buy it. If you want to make it yourself, more power to you. Can Disney do anything anymore without someone getting offended or upset? It's become really tiresome.

Author:  Disney's Divinity [ Sun Jul 14, 2019 1:10 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Toy Story 4

I mean, the fact that Disney products are priced completely out of reason isn’t news. It’s always been that way, since I’ve been alive.

Author:  DisneyFan97 [ Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:41 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Toy Story 4

Ironic that they are still making these movies and that they are successful when most kids these days just play with their mobile devices.

Soon the Toy Story movies will be completely outdated. kids will watch them and ask why anyone would want to play with regular toys when they have an Ipad. It's both a bit comic and also a bit tragic.

Author:  Kyle [ Sat Jul 27, 2019 4:58 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Toy Story 4

I don't agree with that view at all. That ipads will just become the one toy kids care about. That's a bizarre dystopian fantasy as far as I can tell. Kids will always have toys, even as their tastes evolve over time. Sure, their not as simple as they used to be, but so what? kids still like a nicely sculpted/painted or plush toy, there's a tangible feeling to them you'll never replicate with a screen, not even with VR and whatnot.

Author:  DisneyFan97 [ Sat Jul 27, 2019 5:38 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Toy Story 4

Kyle wrote:
I don't agree with that view at all. That ipads will just become the one toy kids care about. That's a bizarre dystopian fantasy as far as I can tell. Kids will always have toys, even as their tastes evolve over time. Sure, their not as simple as they used to be, but so what? kids still like a nicely sculpted/painted or plush toy, there's a tangible feeling to them you'll never replicate with a screen, not even with VR and whatnot.


Keep living in a world of wishful thinking.Toys "R" Us is out of business. That should say it all right there.

I belive tradtional toys are dying out.

Author:  Kyle [ Sat Jul 27, 2019 7:15 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Toy Story 4

Toys R Us died because of greedy and incompetent upper management, not only is it alive and well in Canada (due to being owned by someone else), its also coming back to the US this year, albeit in a smaller form. Kaybee toys is also attempting a come back.

Target has also seen growth by expanding its toy selection.
https://toybook.com/target-2018-full-year-numbers/

Author:  Sotiris [ Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:50 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Toy Story 4

‘Toy Story 4’ Crosses $1 Billion at Global Box Office
https://www.thewaltdisneycompany.com/to ... ox-office/

Author:  Rumpelstiltskin [ Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:15 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Toy Story 4

A weird coincidence; the same day that Toy Story 4 reached one billion, Lion King pushed Toy Story 3 out from the top 100 list over domestic grosses adjusted for inflation (the only Toy Story movie that have even been on that list).

Author:  Kyle [ Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:08 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Toy Story 4

That kind of thing angers me, not just because I'm biased toward toy story, but that any remake would do this. Let alone one this souless.

Author:  blackcauldron85 [ Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:30 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Toy Story 4

^ I agree. I just hate that the original people who worked on the film (any of the true remakes) don't get credit/compensation, when obviously the remake wouldn't exist without their work...

Author:  blackcauldron85 [ Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:49 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Toy Story 4

October 1 digital, October 8 physical:
http://collider.com/toy-story-4-digital ... ate-ending
(via Fandom)

Quote:
Fans who wish to relive all four Toy Story adventures may opt for a Digital bundle, which is available for pre-order.


Quote:
Blu-ray & Digital:

‘Toy Stories – The Toy Story 4 cast and crew share their love of toys!
Woody & Buzz – Take a look at the relationship between these two legendary characters.
Bo Rebooted – Discover how Team Bo reimagined all aspects of Bo Peep’s identity to arrive at the fully realized character seen in the film.
Toy Box – Enjoy a collection of mini-docs on the film’s memorable new characters, featuring the voice actors, director Josh Cooley and Pixar artists talking about the many elements that make these characters fun and lovable
Let’s Ride With Ally Maki – Ally Maki, voice of Giggle McDimples, learns all about Pixar’s dialogue recording process from director Josh Cooley and his team.
Deleted Scenes introduced by director Josh Cooley including:
Scamming Playtime
Bo Knows Hippos
Desperate Toys
Knock-Offs
Recruit Duke
She’s The One
Audio Commentary, Trailers and more!

Digital Exclusive:

Anatomy of a Scene: Prologue – Filmmakers and crew review key scenes of the movie and dissect the practical and technological methods used to bring them to life.
Additional Deleted scene – Bonnie’s Playtime

Author:  JeanGreyForever [ Fri Aug 23, 2019 12:55 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Toy Story 4

Of course the deleted scene is a digital exclusive.

Author:  blackcauldron85 [ Fri Aug 23, 2019 1:06 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Toy Story 4

6 other deleted scenes are mentioned, too (not digital exclusives) ("including," so maybe there are even more!)

Author:  JeanGreyForever [ Fri Aug 23, 2019 1:08 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Toy Story 4

You're right. :) At least this isn't the same situation as the live-action Cinderella where literally all but one of the deleted scenes was relegated to digital only. Bonnie's Playtime sounds like a particularly interesting scene though because it may give us more insight on why her affection transferred from Woody to Jessie (beyond the obvious reasons).

Author:  DisneyFan97 [ Sat Aug 31, 2019 6:23 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Toy Story 4

Today i saw Toy Story 4. Not only was it really good it might my favorite movie in the series !
Easily to the funniest jokes wereWhen Duck and Bunny imagand their last plan to get the keys which absolutely Hilarious and the line from Buttercup about framing the dad for a crime which actually to my delight became somewhat of recurring joke. Those were the funniest two things in the movie. Also i couldn't hear Keanu Reeves throughout the whole movie. His voice was completely unrecognizable from his regular one.
The Duk and Bunny were very and for being very inexperienced actress i was surprised at how good Ally Maki's acting was.

Tomothy Dakton and Kristin Schaal were underused and i don't eveb thin Mrs. Potato Head had any lines orr at least not more than two or three.

Author:  Kyle [ Sat Aug 31, 2019 7:18 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Toy Story 4

I'm guessing since they only used like 2 lines for Mr potatohead they didn't want to make it even more obvious by having her say much more. I still think its surprising how little they had Mr potatohead, after the way they talked about combing through the archives of 3 movies plus theme park and ice skating shows to craft a performance. They lead us to believe there was so much more I thought. "hello" and "hey watch it!" is not a performance at all.

Author:  JeanGreyForever [ Sat Aug 31, 2019 8:02 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Toy Story 4

The story went through many drafts and writers so it's possible that an earlier version featured the original gang in more substantial roles, in which case, they would have collected more archival footage of Don Rickles which unfortunately had to be cut out for the final film.

Author:  Disney's Divinity [ Sun Sep 01, 2019 9:55 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Toy Story 4

Kyle wrote:
I'm guessing since they only used like 2 lines for Mr potatohead they didn't want to make it even more obvious by having her say much more. I still think its surprising how little they had Mr potatohead, after the way they talked about combing through the archives of 3 movies plus theme park and ice skating shows to craft a performance. They lead us to believe there was so much more I thought. "hello" and "hey watch it!" is not a performance at all.
Well, that’s disappointing to hear. I, too, thought it sounded like they had a couple of scenes of him worth of content stored away.

I don’t know, I think they could get away with Mrs. Potato Head having a larger spotlight than Mr. Potato Head in one film at least, maybe in TS5?

Author:  DisneyFan97 [ Sun Sep 01, 2019 10:15 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Toy Story 4

Does any one know who Melissa Villaseñorplayed ?

I know the name of the character was Karen Beverly but i have no idea who that was in the movie. Can anyone tell me?

Author:  DisneyFan97 [ Sun Sep 01, 2019 10:19 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Toy Story 4

Disney's Divinity wrote:
Kyle wrote:
I'm guessing since they only used like 2 lines for Mr potatohead they didn't want to make it even more obvious by having her say much more. I still think its surprising how little they had Mr potatohead, after the way they talked about combing through the archives of 3 movies plus theme park and ice skating shows to craft a performance. They lead us to believe there was so much more I thought. "hello" and "hey watch it!" is not a performance at all.
Well, that’s disappointing to hear. I, too, thought it sounded like they had a couple of scenes of him worth of content stored away.

I don’t know, I think they could get away with Mrs. Potato Head having a larger spotlight than Mr. Potato Head in one film at least, maybe in TS5?


Bu Estelle Harris is 91. Maybe she is too weak to recored lengthy pieces of dialogue. And she might have had more line than i remember. Since her Swedish vioce was credit i think and not lumped in in with "Other Voices".

Which would mean it's pretty major role.

Page 46 of 47 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
https://www.phpbb.com/