What's the biggest cheap Disney rip-off?

All topics relating to Disney-branded content.
Redadoodles
Gold Classic Collection

Re: What's the biggest cheap Disney rip-off?

Post by Redadoodles »

So, I've posted a clip with subtitles from "The Tale of the Dead Princess and the Seven Knights " which was later renamed as "Snow White And The Seven Knights".
The film is mainly inspired by Pushkin's poem and not by the fairy tale by the Grimm brothers. However, it still has a similar approach to how the apple scene plays out in the Disney version in terms of intensity with the knights rushing back to save the princess.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhChe4B ... e=youtu.be
Farerb
Diamond Edition

Post by Farerb »

Pinocchio: A True Story:
https://youtu.be/Z4ArXSwALDU
Farerb
Diamond Edition

Post by Farerb »

Disney's Divinity
Ultimate Collector's Edition

Post by Disney's Divinity »

The Sea Witch looks like Gothel. The prince is cute. Cheap CGI is starting to look a little better than the old days. Reminds me of the the movie scenes from Final Fantasy IX a little bit.
Listening to most often lately:
Ariana Grande ~ "we can't be friends (wait for your love)"
Ariana Grande ~ "imperfect for you"
Kacey Musgraves ~ "The Architect"
Sotiris
Ultimate Collector's Edition

Post by Sotiris »

This Harry Potter rip-off copied Anna's character design.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
The Disneynerd
Gold Classic Collection

Post by The Disneynerd »

maxresdefault (5).jpg
maxresdefault (5).jpg (103.05 KiB) Viewed 150 times
Well in that case we have to throw that chick from Snowqueen 3 here too. Her face alongside her hairstyle clearly changed and got altered into Annas compared to the first movie. And they always throw in "FROZEN" in their poster taglines somewhere. :milkbuds:

Also I just KNOW this "plottwist betrayal" scene in the 3rd movie was clearly inspired by the Hans betrayal scene, there is no doubt as you can see it from the dialouge to the composition, along with blaming both girls for being so naive to trust them so quickly. I saw those snowqueen movies like a year ago when they were on TV and all of them are really cringe๐Ÿฅฐ but the first one was ok and watchable tho

Snowqueen 3 "betrayal plottwist"
https://youtu.be/mMplKo8CrSg?si=EsygGFLE3Q-p4cQ4

Frozen "betrayal plottwist"
https://youtu.be/ZPrAFHAfpng?feature=shared
My favourite Disney songs:
๐Ÿ. ๐“Ÿ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฝ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป ๐“ฆ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ต๐“ญ (๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฝ๐“ต๐“ฎ ๐“œ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ญ)
๐Ÿ. ๐“ฆ๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ผ (๐“ฃ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ผ)
๐Ÿ‘. Wherever I go (Hannah Montana)๐ŸŽถ :cry:
๐Ÿ’. ๐“Ÿ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ญ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป ๐“‘๐“ธ๐”‚ (๐“๐“ต๐“ช๐“ญ๐“ญ๐“ฒ๐“ท)
๐Ÿ“. ๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐’ž๐“๐’พ๐“‚๐’ท :cry: (๐“—๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“ƒ๐’ถ๐’ฝ ๐“œ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’ถ ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“‹๐’พ๐‘’)
& more: 1000 years ( Legend of the Neverbeast),
I'll try (Return to Neverland) :pan: , So close (Enchanted), ๐’ด๐‘œ๐“Šยด๐“๐“ ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’๐“‡ ๐“๐‘œ๐“ˆ๐‘’ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐“๐‘œ๐“‹๐‘’ (๐’Ÿ๐’พ๐“ˆ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“Ž ๐’ซ๐“‡๐’พ๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐‘’๐“ˆ๐“ˆ: ๐ธ๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“‰๐‘’๐’น ๐’ฏ๐’ถ๐“๐‘’๐“ˆ), I thought I lost you (BOLT), Into the Unknown (Frozen 2) :pink: