The Disney Movie Rewards Discussion & Info Thread Vol. 3

All topics relating to Disney-branded content.
TheSequelOfDisney
Signature Collection

The Disney Movie Rewards Discussion & Info Thread Vol. 3

Post by TheSequelOfDisney »

Here's Volume 2:

http://www.dvdizzy.com/forum/viewtopic. ... start=1460

Discuss!

Personally, I would love to have some of the other Jim Shore sculptures (if there are any even available now). But with less than 100 points, I doubt I'll be getting one any time soon.
The Divulgations of One Desmond Leica: http://desmondleica.wordpress.com/
PixarFan2006
Signature Collection

Post by PixarFan2006 »

I am currently at 575 points and I still do not know what to get with them.
milojthatch
Collector's Edition

Post by milojthatch »

PixarFan2006 wrote:I am currently at 575 points and I still do not know what to get with them.
DVD's! They seem to be adding new titles all the time, and some of them are really good titles!
All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you.

-Walt Disney
Barbossa
Collector's Edition

Post by Barbossa »

milojthatch wrote:
PixarFan2006 wrote:I am currently at 575 points and I still do not know what to get with them.
DVD's! They seem to be adding new titles all the time, and some of them are really good titles!
I'm hoping Something Wicked This Way Comes shows up again. I still have it on my wishlist but they pulled it as a reward. I was hoping to get it before Halloween so I could watch but it's not there anymore. :(
pvdfan
Gold Classic Collection

Post by pvdfan »

Between my fiancee and I, we got 18K points to blow and nothing worth while. I'm really hoping for some theme park stuff at this point.
Barbossa
Collector's Edition

Post by Barbossa »

Any word yet if there are any double points days coming up between now and the end of the year?
azul017
Special Edition

Post by azul017 »

If you love taking pictures, the Snapfish offers are really good if you want to archive those digital pictures in a book or just have prints handy.

The free 8x11" photo book offer award is wonderful. You can customize it, add captions -- heck, you can even have it leather-bound for no additional cost. Very happy, especially since I used a free shipping coupon along with the offer.
The Lizard King
Special Edition

Post by The Lizard King »

The DMR site is now offering Blu-ray titles as prizes! So far, the BD titles offered are:

1075 Points:

Remember The Titans

1225 Points:

Beverly Hills Chihuahua
Chronicles Of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch &The Wardrobe, The
Roving Mars
Sky High

TLK :cool:
ajmrowland
Signature Collection

Post by ajmrowland »

titans
Voiceroy
Gold Classic Collection

Post by Voiceroy »

If this question has been answered already, my apologies.

I have not opened any of my Studio Ghibli Disney releases of Castle in the Sky, My Neighbor Tortoro, or Ponyo. But I noticed they do not have the DMR logo on the packaging.

Are there DMR codes inside nevertheless?
KACENAID
Gold Classic Collection

Post by KACENAID »

Voiceroy wrote:If this question has been answered already, my apologies.

I have not opened any of my Studio Ghibli Disney releases of Castle in the Sky, My Neighbor Tortoro, or Ponyo. But I noticed they do not have the DMR logo on the packaging.

Yes...all of them had codes in them for me at least
Voiceroy
Gold Classic Collection

Post by Voiceroy »

KACENAID wrote:
Voiceroy wrote:If this question has been answered already, my apologies.

Yes...all of them had codes in them for me at least
Thanks! I've been debating opening the three I have hoping that Castle and the Sky and Totoro might be released as a DVD/BR combo like Ponyo was, or at least BR for the other two titles but I'm not optimistic that BVHV is going to bother.

I got all three at a Toys R Us BOGO sale, but they were out of the Ponyo DVD/BR combos and Kiki's Delivery Service. (I saw on the review of the DVD/BR combo here that the 2-disc DVD is actually recommended over the combo pack.) The new release of Kiki has been out of stock at several other stores I've been to since.

What was the DMR value of the codes in them?
KACENAID
Gold Classic Collection

Post by KACENAID »

Voiceroy wrote:
KACENAID wrote: Yes...all of them had codes in them for me at least
Thanks! I've been debating opening the three I have hoping that Castle and the Sky and Totoro might be released as a DVD/BR combo like Ponyo was, or at least BR for the other two titles but I'm not optimistic that BVHV is going to bother.

I got all three at a Toys R Us BOGO sale, but they were out of the Ponyo DVD/BR combos and Kiki's Delivery Service. (I saw on the review of the DVD/BR combo here that the 2-disc DVD is actually recommended over the combo pack.) The new release of Kiki has been out of stock at several other stores I've been to since.

What was the DMR value of the codes in them?
They were all worth 100 points each, with the exception of Ponyo if you got the Blu-ray (the Blu-ray being worth 125, the DVD 100)
ajmrowland
Signature Collection

Post by ajmrowland »

@toys r us you have to look everywhere to find any br.
azul017
Special Edition

Post by azul017 »

Voiceroy wrote:
They do -- if you've bought the second wave that came out earlier this year (and not the ones from 2002/2003). My guess is that Studio Ghibli and Disney have contractual agreements not to slap the DMR logo on the package, as well as keeping full disc artwork and no Fastplay options.
disneyboy20022
Signature Collection

Post by disneyboy20022 »

The $10 coupon for the Tinker Bell and the Great Fairy Rescue Blu ray combo is now available through the DMR

http://www.disneymovierewards.go.com/pr ... ptw-coupon
Want to Hear How I met Roy E. Disney in 2003? Click the link Below

http://fromscreentotheme.com/ThursdayTr ... isney.aspx
Barbossa
Collector's Edition

Post by Barbossa »

Just got the latest newsletter in my email, but I can't get the link for the 5 bonus points to work. Anyone else having trouble?
SmartAleck25
Special Edition

Post by SmartAleck25 »

Barbossa wrote:Just got the latest newsletter in my email, but I can't get the link for the 5 bonus points to work. Anyone else having trouble?
What kind of trouble? Try logging in to your account, then going to your e-mail and clicking the link.
disneyguy
Gold Classic Collection

Post by disneyguy »

New Code if you haven't used it for 5 pts

W7KY65NH3B
Barbossa
Collector's Edition

Post by Barbossa »

SmartAleck25 wrote:
Barbossa wrote:Just got the latest newsletter in my email, but I can't get the link for the 5 bonus points to work. Anyone else having trouble?
What kind of trouble? Try logging in to your account, then going to your e-mail and clicking the link.
Ok, it worked today. For some reason, it wouldn't bring up the DMR page when I clicked the link. But it worked now. :)