DVDizzy.com

Home | Reviews | Schedule | Cover Art | Search The Site
DVDizzy.com Top Stories:

It is currently Fri Dec 13, 2019 1:11 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1001 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 ... 51  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 8:46 pm 
Offline
Gold Collection
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 14, 2008 11:50 pm
Posts: 69
Location: Somewhere out there....
I started collecting almost two years ago when The Little Mermaid came on on DVD in Oct. 2006. Not that I have much almost 2 years later but I do what I can I'm fresh out of college so I have to get what I can.

I have a mediocre 24 DVDs so I won't post the pics. Mostly DACs which is my foucs right now. A lot of those that I want (Snow White, Pinnochio, etc) are OOP. I did find a few OOP dvds just recently, like my Beauty and the Beast PE, Fantasia Anthology CS ($15!), Sleeping Beauty SE, The Lion King SE. Shops that sell used DVDs are great.

Off Topic Question: Does Alice in Wonderland ME have a slipcover? Mine didn't. I just want to know so I can order one.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 2:47 am 
Offline
Member

Joined: Mon Oct 30, 2006 2:29 pm
Posts: 37
Location: Miami, Florida
Kendris wrote:
Off Topic Question: Does Alice in Wonderland ME have a slipcover? Mine didn't. I just want to know so I can order one.


Yes, it did come with one.

_________________
My DVD Collection http://www.dvdspot.com/member=geicos27 (incomplete)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:06 am 
Offline
Member

Joined: Thu Apr 10, 2008 12:37 pm
Posts: 43
Location: The Netherlands
Kendris wrote:
I started collecting almost two years ago when The Little Mermaid came on on DVD in Oct. 2006. Not that I have much almost 2 years later but I do what I can I'm fresh out of college so I have to get what I can.

I have a mediocre 24 DVDs so I won't post the pics. Mostly DACs which is my foucs right now. A lot of those that I want (Snow White, Pinnochio, etc) are OOP. I did find a few OOP dvds just recently, like my Beauty and the Beast PE, Fantasia Anthology CS ($15!), Sleeping Beauty SE, The Lion King SE. Shops that sell used DVDs are great.

Off Topic Question: Does Alice in Wonderland ME have a slipcover? Mine didn't. I just want to know so I can order one.


You have to start somewhere... All of us began with a few Disneyfilms. No matter how huge our collections now are...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:19 pm 
Offline
Gold Collection
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 14, 2008 11:50 pm
Posts: 69
Location: Somewhere out there....
Blackbird wrote:
Kendris wrote:
I started collecting almost two years ago when The Little Mermaid came on on DVD in Oct. 2006. Not that I have much almost 2 years later but I do what I can I'm fresh out of college so I have to get what I can.

I have a mediocre 24 DVDs so I won't post the pics. Mostly DACs which is my foucs right now. A lot of those that I want (Snow White, Pinnochio, etc) are OOP. I did find a few OOP dvds just recently, like my Beauty and the Beast PE, Fantasia Anthology CS ($15!), Sleeping Beauty SE, The Lion King SE. Shops that sell used DVDs are great.

Off Topic Question: Does Alice in Wonderland ME have a slipcover? Mine didn't. I just want to know so I can order one.


You have to start somewhere... All of us began with a few Disneyfilms. No matter how huge our collections now are...


You are right. I am proud of what I have been able to obtain. Especially those that are OOP. I'm sure that I my collection will be much bigger than I would have thought around this time last year. :)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 6:58 pm 
Offline
Limited Edition
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2007 4:32 pm
Posts: 1099
I don't have many Disney DVDs myself, but here are pictures from most of my Disney collection. I only started collecting about seven years ago when I was 14, but I've been building up a lot since then. Especially a lot of Haunted Mansion and Sleeping Beauty stuff. :p

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

And finally, my Disney library :p
Image

_________________
-Tim
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 7:11 pm 
Offline
Limited Edition
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 08, 2006 12:10 am
Posts: 1489
Location: North Bay, Ontario
Disregard this.


Last edited by Widdi on Fri Apr 18, 2008 7:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 7:12 pm 
Offline
Limited Edition
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 08, 2006 12:10 am
Posts: 1489
Location: North Bay, Ontario
Image

My god that is beautiful PPF! May I ask where you purchased it?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 1:08 am 
Offline
Limited Edition
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2007 4:32 pm
Posts: 1099
I got it at the Art Corner at Epcot while I was down there last year.

If you're interested, you can call up Walt Disney World merchandising and see if they still have it in stock and mail order it to you. The piece is called A Celebration Of Character. :)

_________________
-Tim
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 1:20 pm 
Offline
Limited Edition
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:15 am
Posts: 1019
Location: NETHERLANDS, THE
It's nice to see another book collector !
(check out few pages back!)
PrincePhillipFan
:D
Great SB stuff as well, hard to come by I'd imagine!
Love the drawing as well, very neat, thanks for posting!

_________________
When it comes to brains, I got the lion-share,
but when it comes to bruth strength, I'm afraid I'm at the shallow end of the gene pool
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 1:25 pm 
Offline
Walt Disney Treasure
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2004 11:39 pm
Posts: 3930
Location: ont. canada
PrincePhillipFan wrote:
I got it at the Art Corner at Epcot while I was down there last year.

If you're interested, you can call up Walt Disney World merchandising and see if they still have it in stock and mail order it to you. The piece is called A Celebration Of Character. :)
I thought it seemed familiar. Wonderful piece though. :)

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 9:29 pm 
Offline
Walt Disney Treasure
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2007 2:57 pm
Posts: 3535
Location: Puerto Rico
Widdi wrote:
Image

My god that is beautiful PPF! May I ask where you purchased it?


Just who is that purple dragon on the right tower of the castle, right next to Eliot??? :?

_________________
ImageImageImageImage

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 10:05 pm 
Offline
Limited Edition
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2006 6:07 am
Posts: 1187
Location: Maine
pap64 wrote:
Just who is that purple dragon on the right tower of the castle, right next to Eliot??? :?

That's Figment. He's the mascot of the Imagination! pavilion at WDW's Epcot. :)

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 10:06 pm 
Offline
Limited Edition
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2007 4:32 pm
Posts: 1099
Reinier wrote:
Quote:
It's nice to see another book collector !
(check out few pages back!)
PrincePhillipFan
Great SB stuff as well, hard to come by I'd imagine!
Love the drawing as well, very neat, thanks for posting!


Thanks, Reinier! SB stuff for me is really hard to come by unless I see it at Disney World, where I get most of it. :p

You have an incredible book collection! I noticed in one of your pictures that you have the book The Art Of Walt Disney. I've been looking for it myself for a while now and haven't been able to find it anywhere. Can you tell me what the book is like and what it talks about?

_________________
-Tim
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 8:05 am 
Offline
Walt Disney Treasure
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 15, 2006 10:34 am
Posts: 2769
Location: Your mind.
PrincePhillipFan wrote:
Image


Hey! I have this too! :D

_________________
Image

"Hip hop frightens you, doesn't it....Hmmm...Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate. Hate leads to endlessly posting threads about stupid white people. Hmmmmm....."

I love Siren!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 9:00 am 
Offline
Gold Collection
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 06, 2007 7:53 am
Posts: 151
Haha, love the pic of the girl on the tightrope from Haunted Mansion. Where'd you pick it up from?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 9:48 am 
Offline
Special Edition
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 13, 2007 11:05 pm
Posts: 380
Location: Quebec, Canada
PrincePhilipFan, you have a nice Sleeping Beauty collection!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 12:46 am 
Offline
Limited Edition
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2007 4:32 pm
Posts: 1099
xxhplinkxx wrote:
Hey! I have this too!


:lol: Neat! Did you find it at Disney World too? I haven't seen that poster anywhere outside of the parks.

Jeffel wrote:
Haha, love the pic of the girl on the tightrope from Haunted Mansion. Where'd you pick it up from?


I got that a few years back from the Disney Catalog. For Disneyland's 50th anniversary, they had a whole line of different attraction related merchandise, and they were selling woven tapestries of the stretching portraits. I was so happy to get the one of the tightrope girl since that's my favorite portrait.

Anne wrote:
PrincePhilipFan, you have a nice Sleeping Beauty collection!


Thanks! It took me a little while to accumulate over the years, and started out when I collected the SB McDonald's toys as a kid when the movie was re-released in the 90s. :p

_________________
-Tim
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:15 pm 
Offline
Newbie

Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2008 1:38 pm
Posts: 2
Location: England
Here's a photo of my Disney DVD collection. Still have a few videos in there too :lol:

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 3:22 pm 
Offline
Special Edition
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:33 am
Posts: 209
Location: North America
*DisneyRach* you have a beautiful collection! :)

_________________
"From this slumber, You shall wake
When true love's kiss, the spell shall break."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:32 pm 
Offline
Limited Edition
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2004 1:03 pm
Posts: 1689
Location: San Juan, Puerto Rico
SleepingBeautyAurora wrote:
*DisneyRach* you have a beautiful collection! :)


Very nice indeed!!!

_________________
WDW Trips: 1992,1997,2005,2006, 2007, 2008, 2009-10 (Disney's Port Orleans-Riverside), 2010, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015.
Disneyland Trips: 2008 (Disneyland Hotel) and 2016
Disney Cruises: 2007, 2010 (Wonder) and 2012 (Dream).
My Disney Movies http://connect.collectorz.com/users/peluche/movies/view


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1001 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 ... 51  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: DVDBuff1, Google [Bot], MSN [Bot], pikachufan1336 and 29 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group