The New, Improved, 'Post a Photo of Your Disney Collection'

All topics relating to Disney-branded content.
xxhplinkxx
Collector's Edition

Post by xxhplinkxx »

PrincePhillipFan wrote:
xxhplinkxx wrote:Hey! I have this too!
:lol: Neat! Did you find it at Disney World too? I haven't seen that poster anywhere outside of the parks.
Yup, that's exactly where I got it!

"Hip hop frightens you, doesn't it....Hmmm...Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate. Hate leads to endlessly posting threads about stupid white people. Hmmmmm....."

I love Siren!
REINIER
Anniversary Edition

Post by REINIER »

*DisneyRach* wrote:Here's a photo of my Disney DVD collection. Still have a few videos in there too :lol:

Simply outstanding!
Could you post some pictures of the books that are included in your
101 dalmatians & Jungle Book giftset, I would be ever so gratefull! :)
When it comes to brains, I got the lion-share,
but when it comes to bruth strength, I'm afraid I'm at the shallow end of the gene pool
TheKey
Gold Classic Collection

Post by TheKey »

Here are some new pictures from my collection. :)

All of my DVDs:

My Disney DVDs:

Image Image Image Image Image Image
The user formerly known as Lilo
Widdi
Anniversary Edition

Post by Widdi »

Was fiddling around with my camera and took a picture of some of my collection and figured I might as well post it here:

JaceDisney91

Post by JaceDisney91 »

I must say that I apologize for how pixely the quality of this is, I'm not sure if there's a limit on how big the photos put on a message can be so I resized it through Photobucket and it looks...errrm...low-res. Here's the original-sized photo if the low-res stuff bothers you.

This is my whole Disney DVD collection for canonical Disney animated films with the only other exceptions being Pixar's movies and "Enchanted" (was a little indecisive to where to put that one but thought placing it there was the best spot). I place them all from right-to-left in order of original theatrical release (oldest to the right and newest to the left). I'll post up some more photos of Disney stuff I gathered over the years, this seems like a fun excuse to whip out my digital camera and take a few snaps! x3

Oh yeah, and feel free to ignore the Mega Drive games and that Ghibli DVD at the end (with a custom cover I made) too... XD

- Eric B.
reyquila
Anniversary Edition

Post by reyquila »

Great collections everyone!!! This the greatest thread because it separate the babblers from the committed!!! I'll be posting photos when I finished the special custom made closet for my DVDs!!!
WDW Trips: 1992,1997,2005,2006, 2007, 2008, 2009-10 (Disney's Port Orleans-Riverside), 2010, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2018 and 2022.
Disneyland Trips: 2008 (Disneyland Hotel) and 2016
Disney Cruises: 2007, 2010 (Wonder) and 2012 (Dream).
My Disney Movies http://connect.collectorz.com/users/peluche/movies/view
Widdi
Anniversary Edition

Post by Widdi »

Holy crap, I just noticed that something other than DVDs made it into this pic...

And pointing that fact out was probably not my smartest idea.
Escapay
Ultimate Collector's Edition

Post by Escapay »

Widdi wrote:Holy crap, I just noticed that something other than DVDs made it into this pic...

Yes, we are all shocked that you'd have a...TV in the picture. ;)

It's quite an interesting arrangement of DVDs, Widdi. I never would have put Meet the Robinsons next to Sleeping Beauty, or stack Peter Pan on atop of The Emperor's New Groove. :P

Albert

Or are you referring to that thing that's next to BATB in front of the TV?
WIST #60:
AwallaceUNC: Would you prefer Substi-Blu-tiary Locomotion? :p

WIST #61:
TheSequelOfDisney: Damn, did Lin-Manuel Miranda go and murder all your families?
Widdi
Anniversary Edition

Post by Widdi »

Escapay wrote:
Widdi wrote:Holy crap, I just noticed that something other than DVDs made it into this pic...

It's quite an interesting arrangement of DVDs, Widdi. I never would have put Meet the Robinsons next to Sleeping Beauty, or stack Peter Pan on atop of The Emperor's New Groove. :P

Albert

Or are you referring to that thing that's next to BATB in front of the TV?
:lol: Usually they are organized a lot better, but everything kinda fell out of my closet the other day and I haven't gotten around to putting things back in order. The non Disney movies aren't even supposed to be in there. I'm surprised I've let it go this long, I'm way to OCD for that. One of my friends loves to come over and move them around cause I go nuts. :o

and that would be exactly what I'm referring to. They usually have a place of there own that isn't in front of child friendly movies... :lol:
Escapay
Ultimate Collector's Edition

Post by Escapay »

Widdi wrote:I'm surprised I've let it go this long, I'm way to OCD for that. One of my friends loves to come over and move them around cause I go nuts. :o

and that would be exactly what I'm referring to. They usually have a place of there own that isn't in front of child friendly movies... :lol:
:lol:

I'm the same way too. My DVDs have to be in a very specific order, but every so often I kinda let it slide especially when I've purchased a bunch and don't want to re-arrange all the sets to make room for it. I've got the oddest catalogue system for the DVDs, as they're done alphabetically by studio (so all the Fox DVDs are together, all the Universal are together, etc.), then chronological by year within each studio. But within each year, it's alphabetical. So even if Movie Starting with "W" came out before Movie Starting with "L", it'd be placed alphabetical.

Albert

And if those are what I suspected they are...then naughty naughty naughty Widdi...lol
WIST #60:
AwallaceUNC: Would you prefer Substi-Blu-tiary Locomotion? :p

WIST #61:
TheSequelOfDisney: Damn, did Lin-Manuel Miranda go and murder all your families?
Widdi
Anniversary Edition

Post by Widdi »

Escapay wrote:
Widdi wrote:I'm surprised I've let it go this long, I'm way to OCD for that. One of my friends loves to come over and move them around cause I go nuts. :o

I'm the same way too. My DVDs have to be in a very specific order, but every so often I kinda let it slide especially when I've purchased a bunch and don't want to re-arrange all the sets to make room for it. I've got the oddest catalogue system for the DVDs, as they're done alphabetically by studio (so all the Fox DVDs are together, all the Universal are together, etc.), then chronological by year within each studio. But within each year, it's alphabetical. So even if Movie Starting with "W" came out before Movie Starting with "L", it'd be placed alphabetical.

Albert

And if those are what I suspected they are...then naughty naughty naughty Widdi...lol
:lol: I'm not quite that bad, but every time I pick up a new DVD it takes me about an hour to rearrange everything accommodate it.

:lol: Hey, at least I'm using them! :P Safe sex or no sex kids! XD
Barbossa
Collector's Edition

Post by Barbossa »

Escapay wrote:And if those are what I suspected they are...then naughty naughty naughty Widdi...lol
Blame it on David Duchovny.

JaceDisney91

Post by JaceDisney91 »

Escapay wrote:

Well, I had 7 Mega Drive games at the top of my Disney DVD collection of canonical animated Disney classics, along with a Studio Ghibli DVD beside the collection (seperated by a Walt Disney World Planning DVD) so if we were all shocked about Widdi's really awesome photo having just that one thing other than Disney DVDs in the pic, everyone would of all collapsed at my photo... XD
universALLove
Collector's Edition

Post by universALLove »

Widdi wrote:Safe sex or no sex kids! XD
That should be the slogan :wink:
Widdi
Anniversary Edition

Post by Widdi »

Nick Bryant wrote:
Widdi wrote:Safe sex or no sex kids! XD
That should be the slogan :wink:
:lol: It was my mom's. She bought me the first box when I started high school. What a shock it was the see that sitting in the wal-mart bags amongst the line paper and gel pens... :shock:
Elladorine
Diamond Edition

Post by Elladorine »

I finally got some nice shelves for my movies, but I'll have to finish organizing before I take a picture.

In the meantime I suppose you could check out my DVD list here, although it's badly in need of an update. :lol:
pick
Gold Classic Collection

Post by pick »

I'm gonna make one of the most stupid requests ever, but I don't care! Could someone post a spine by spine pic of TLM and TLM:Ariel's Beginnig AND a pic of the the new Nightmare Before Xmas DVD? It's 'cause I'm not from the Us, and I'm just curious to see it! :)
Thanks a lot, you guys!
-------------------------------------------------------
"Just Make a Wish, and do as dreamers do...
and all your Wishes will come True..."
REINIER
Anniversary Edition

Post by REINIER »

Been away for quite some time here....

prepare yourself... I've got lots to show you guys :lol:

And before someone says anything, I know I seriously need a new camera :lol: either that or my eyesight and cameraskills are seriously in need of a fix-up :lol:

Part of my ever growing collection.....

My first disney blue-rays (what a moment! :o )

Disney miniatures collection

Image Image

be sure to check out these fantastic books!!!! Absolutely must-have

Image Image

I'm not sure if I showed the following before, oh well.....

:stitch:
Tired now... will be posting more soon :wink:
When it comes to brains, I got the lion-share,
but when it comes to bruth strength, I'm afraid I'm at the shallow end of the gene pool
Mooky
Platinum Edition

Post by Mooky »

:jawdrop:

Damn, Reinier, I'm so jealous! :P

Your collection is amazing! And I love those miniature books, I have several of them myself - but I don't have "Hercules" :(
universALLove
Collector's Edition

Post by universALLove »

^^ Great Collection! You put mine to shame :oops: