Tinker Bell movie - official date: October 2007!

All topics relating to Disney-branded content.
Atlantica
Signature Collection

Post by Atlantica »

I just hope they keep on with the quality they currently have, along with the passion behind the project.
Lnds500
Anniversary Edition

Post by Lnds500 »

Does anyone know why Disney markets this franchise and Planes more than anything else?? The trailers are everywhere, on every BD release they've had on the last months...
Atlantica
Signature Collection

Post by Atlantica »

Lnds500 wrote:Does anyone know why Disney markets this franchise and Planes more than anything else?? The trailers are everywhere, on every BD release they've had on the last months...
As it is so popular ? Or it isnt, and they are trying to get as much exposure as they can ? I think it is the former though to be honest....fans and critics seem very enthused about the Tink line.

So basically in answer to your question I'm not sure ! :lol:
Lnds500
Anniversary Edition

Post by Lnds500 »

atlanticaunderthesea wrote:
Lnds500 wrote:Does anyone know why Disney markets this franchise and Planes more than anything else?? The trailers are everywhere, on every BD release they've had on the last months...
As it is so popular ? Or it isnt, and they are trying to get as much exposure as they can ? I think it is the former though to be honest....fans and critics seem very enthused about the Tink line.

So basically in answer to your question I'm not sure ! :lol:
:lol: thanks! :p I just find it extremely strange that Disney didn't even bother to promote Tarzan, Treasure Planet, Home on the Range and 101 Dalmatians (expect on Australia) and they keep showing us the same trailers over and over again...

Oh, and Beverly Hills Chihuahua 3 :roll: :brick:
DisneyDude2010
Special Edition

Post by DisneyDude2010 »

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them. - Walt Disney
Sotiris
Ultimate Collector's Edition

Post by Sotiris »

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Atlantica
Signature Collection

Post by Atlantica »

Now that is cool !! I like the fact they wanted her to have an iconic style like Tink herself.

I wonder how Peggy will do ? They obviously still liked her after Ariel's Beginning. And this does seem to be an interesting story....
Thumper_93
Gold Classic Collection

Post by Thumper_93 »

i can't wait to see the movie, i will buy it on amazon.com because in spain the movie will be release on febrary, is too late :(
DisneyDude2010
Special Edition

Post by DisneyDude2010 »

I'm so happy that Toon Studios is producing High Quality films now, and not cheap sequels, I think the Tinker Bell series is great, and only expands the legacy of Disney's Peter Pan. I was watching Lost Treasure and whilst watching the credits I was surprised that the studio actually uses the same software as Pixar and WDAS, which is great!

Thanks Sotiris for the clip! It's weird that they didn't make a Wig like in the Clip for the Face Character at the Parks!
All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them. - Walt Disney
Thumper_93
Gold Classic Collection

Post by Thumper_93 »

DisneyDude2010 wrote:I'm so happy that Toon Studios is producing High Quality films now, and not cheap sequels, I think the Tinker Bell series is great, and only expands the legacy of Disney's Peter Pan. I was watching Lost Treasure and whilst watching the credits I was surprised that the studio actually uses the same software as Pixar and WDAS, which is great!

Thanks Sotiris for the clip! It's weird that they didn't make a Wig like in the Clip for the Face Character at the Parks!
i agree, in my opinion the tinker bell movies are great, everyone can enjoy her adventures, the animation is good and the histories are original
Chernabog
Special Edition

Post by Chernabog »

Maybe time to start a new tread (no. 2) on this subject or at least change the threads name if the whole series are discussed / or the newest film.
CJ
Anniversary Edition

Post by CJ »

Agreed. As always, whoever starts the new thread, please link back to this one.