DVDizzy.com

Home | Reviews | Schedule | Cover Art | Search The Site
DVDizzy.com Top Stories:

It is currently Fri Oct 18, 2019 7:50 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 674 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 34  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 5:09 pm 
Offline
Platinum Edition
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 27, 2004 8:02 pm
Posts: 12499
Location: Somewhere in Time and Space
Big Disney Fan wrote:
I'm considering doing Alice In Wonderland for a PE next, followed by Three Caballeros. What characters do you think should be on the AIW cover?

Alice, obviously! :P

There's so many though, that I'd probably go for the most recognized (and the ones that have appeared on VHS and DVD covers before): Mad Hatter, March Hare, Cheshire Cat. And the Queen of Hearts and White Rabbit, of course!

Escapay

_________________
WIST #60:
AwallaceUNC: Would you prefer Substi-Blu-tiary Locomotion? :p

WIST #61:
TheSequelOfDisney: Damn, did Lin-Manuel Miranda go and murder all your families?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Alice's Platinum
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 5:12 pm 
Offline
Banned
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2005 7:23 pm
Posts: 2017
Location: Pacific city, Oregon
So far I've seen exzubrant covers for various Disney films, you guys are so talented, Walt would love to have working for his studio if he were alive today.

Alice's Platinum: Aside from Alice, Chesire Cat, and the other popular characters, I suggest Chesire Cat, Mad Hatter/March Hare, Walrus/Carpenter.

write back please

sign Mason

ps: Hope you got my pm Disney Fan.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 5:17 pm 
Offline
Walt Disney Treasure
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 30, 2006 2:28 am
Posts: 2909
Location: Any Disney park you choose
Alright, I think I will have: Alice, White Rabbit, Cheshire Cat and Mad Hatter/March Hare.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Alice's Platinum
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 5:22 pm 
Offline
Banned
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2005 7:23 pm
Posts: 2017
Location: Pacific city, Oregon
Good on ya mate, I'd add the Card army on the cover too. Can't wait to see your 3 Callberos cover art too Big Disney Fan, hope you guys are having fun making these cover arts.

write back please

sign Mason

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 6:12 pm 
Offline
Limited Edition
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 13, 2006 3:41 pm
Posts: 1526
Location: U.S.A.
I know I am breaking my own rules here, but I did a 10th Anniversary Edition for the live action version of 101 Dalmations. I is very similar to the original cover art, but I like the additional picture at the bottom :D. Seeing as its tenth anniversary just passed, I figured it needed some recognition.

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: 101's Platinum
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 6:14 pm 
Offline
Banned
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2005 7:23 pm
Posts: 2017
Location: Pacific city, Oregon
I love it, totaly forgot what the Live action cover looked, think it would've been funnier if you add the animated verisons of the pups *laughs* but yeah I didn't know it came out in 1996.

write back it please

sign Mason

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 101's Platinum
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 6:23 pm 
Offline
Limited Edition
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 13, 2006 3:41 pm
Posts: 1526
Location: U.S.A.
Mason_Ireton wrote:
I love it, totaly forgot what the Live action cover looked, think it would've been funnier if you add the animated verisons of the pups *laughs* but yeah I didn't know it came out in 1996.

write back it please

sign Mason



Thank you! LOL, I just dug out my old VHS from 1997, and I am watching it now! :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 6:46 pm 
Offline
Gold Collection

Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2006 2:42 pm
Posts: 50
look my design for the PE Jungle Book
<img src="http://files.tmp.co.il/1_o70lm75t7.bmp">


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 7:36 pm 
Offline
Gold Collection
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 03, 2006 1:19 pm
Posts: 190
Location: the Twilight Zone
Big Disney Fan wrote:
I'm considering doing Alice In Wonderland for a PE next, followed by Three Caballeros.


Yay, the Three Caballeros! You should know all the characters to include on that particular cover already...they're in my signature right now. :D


(PS: Mason_Ireton, since I couldn't reply to your PM directly - a problem affecting everyone who registered after June 2006, apparently - I sent a reply to your hotmail address. Hope you got it alright :) ).


Oh yes, and welcome, ordisney. Nice Jungle Book cover! :thumb:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: and another one..
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 7:42 pm 
Offline
Gold Collection

Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2006 2:42 pm
Posts: 50
what are you thinking about my new design to 101 dalmations .. ohh and i forgot to say that i really like Escapapy and Josh designs. it's amazing!!!
and thank you a lot Caballero Girl that you wrote to me somthing nice , and nice to meet you... :P

<img src="http://files.tmp.co.il/2_7m074883c.bmp">


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 7:51 pm 
Offline
Limited Edition
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 13, 2006 3:41 pm
Posts: 1526
Location: U.S.A.
Great work on 101 Dalmatians, ordisney, and welcome to the forums!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 7:52 pm 
Offline
Banned
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2005 7:23 pm
Posts: 2017
Location: Pacific city, Oregon
Ordisney, I love your 101 Dalmations cover, You should be hired *chuckles* I hope Disney will add offical spots to the real deal. You think you could create a cover art for Pete's Dragon and Sword in the stone please?

write back please

sign Mason


(Caballero Girl, I got your e-mail and I totaly understand the whole bandith thingy, send future mail to mason_ireton@yahoo.com por favor)

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 7:53 pm 
Offline
Gold Collection

Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2006 2:42 pm
Posts: 50
DisneyFreak5282 wrote:
Great work on 101 Dalmatians, ordisney, and welcome to the forums!


thank you verry much ,DisneyFreak5282 & Mason_Ireton , it's good to be here and i work an another new design... :lol:


Last edited by ordisney on Mon Nov 27, 2006 7:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 7:54 pm 
Offline
Limited Edition
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 13, 2006 3:41 pm
Posts: 1526
Location: U.S.A.
OMFG! I had a brilliant idea for the Platinum Edition of 101 Dalmatians! What if its slipcover was covered in fur, or soft spots! OMG, that would be amazing... :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 7:57 pm 
Offline
Gold Collection

Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2006 2:42 pm
Posts: 50
Mason_Ireton wrote:
Ordisney, I love your 101 Dalmations cover, You should be hired *chuckles* I hope Disney will add offical spots to the real deal. You think you could create a cover art for Pete's Dragon and Sword in the stone please?

write back please

sign Mason


(Caballero Girl, I got your e-mail and I totaly understand the whole bandith thingy, send future mail to mason_ireton@yahoo.com por favor)


i only say that i will try :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 8:00 pm 
Offline
Limited Edition
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 13, 2006 3:41 pm
Posts: 1526
Location: U.S.A.
ordisney wrote:
Mason_Ireton wrote:
Ordisney, I love your 101 Dalmations cover, You should be hired *chuckles* I hope Disney will add offical spots to the real deal. You think you could create a cover art for Pete's Dragon and Sword in the stone please?

write back please

sign Mason


(Caballero Girl, I got your e-mail and I totaly understand the whole bandith thingy, send future mail to mason_ireton@yahoo.com por favor)


i only say that i will try :lol:



Don't worry, ordisney, Mason had me working for quite some time on the Platinum Edition of Song of the South and the Disney Sing Along Songs collection cover art! (just kidding, Mason, it was worth it! :wink: ) :)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 8:06 pm 
Offline
Banned
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2005 7:23 pm
Posts: 2017
Location: Pacific city, Oregon
DisneyFreak5282 wrote:

Don't worry, ordisney, Mason had me working for quite some time on the Platinum Edition of Song of the South and the Disney Sing Along Songs collection cover art! (just kidding, Mason, it was worth it! :wink: ) :)



It's alright, DisneyFreak, again thanks for doing that for moi, really appericate it. Ordisney, take your time with these cover arts, you can't rush art and expect a hit cause these artworks must stand against time.

write back please

sign Mason

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 8:23 pm 
Offline
Limited Edition
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 13, 2006 3:41 pm
Posts: 1526
Location: U.S.A.
Mason_Ireton wrote:
DisneyFreak5282 wrote:

Don't worry, ordisney, Mason had me working for quite some time on the Platinum Edition of Song of the South and the Disney Sing Along Songs collection cover art! (just kidding, Mason, it was worth it! :wink: ) :)



It's alright, DisneyFreak, again thanks for doing that for moi, really appericate it.


Your welcome! Song of the South was actually pretty easy to make, I just had to resize it, put the banner on it, and add the title from an old theatrical poster, but the Sing-Alongs were tougher, because I needed to crop the characters out of the originals, resize them and put them all onto a decent colored background!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 9:39 pm 
Offline
Gold Collection

Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2006 2:42 pm
Posts: 50
thanks friends, now a new design cover, i'm hope that youre gonna love it. the next covers get better because i gonna use in photoshop and that good to design... for now get - Pinocchio :lol:

<img src="http://files.tmp.co.il/3_m36p99om9.bmp">


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Pinocchio's Platinum
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 9:44 pm 
Offline
Banned
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2005 7:23 pm
Posts: 2017
Location: Pacific city, Oregon
Ordisney, you are quite talented, love what you done to the "P" being long enough to fill Pinnicho Platinum Edition. Can't wait to see your next cover Ordsiney.

write back please

sign Mason

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 674 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 34  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: MSN [Bot] and 25 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group