Does anyone know this movie?

All topics relating to Disney-branded content.
NotAsHotAsAriel

Does anyone know this movie?

Post by NotAsHotAsAriel »

I remember a Disney movie from my childhood and try as I might I cannot remember the name or find it anywhere on the internet. All I remember is that it came out maybe in the 1970s, and it involved a family in a big old house, and one of the daughters saw ghosts (or something), and there was a porcelain doll who had fallen down a well. Sorry, that's all I can recall! Does anyone know what movie I'm talking about?
PixarFan2006
Signature Collection

Post by PixarFan2006 »

all i can think of is The Amityville Horror.
Poppins#1
Gold Classic Collection

Post by Poppins#1 »

Just Myself
Platinum Edition

Post by Just Myself »

It's not Watcher in the Woods. I don't recall a porcelain doll or someone seeing ghosts. It might be Amityville Horror, and that is as far from Disney as was possible in the 70's.

Cheers,
JM :thumb:
Cheers,
JM :thumb:
skippy
Gold Classic Collection

Post by skippy »

Where's the rest of Elfego Baca and the Swamp Fox?
slave2moonlight
Diamond Edition

Post by slave2moonlight »

It's not the Amityville horror. I don't recall Watcher in the Woods, but I think it sounds more like what I remember of that one.

What are some other "spooky" type live-action Disney films from that period? I remember the "Mystery of Dracula's Castle," or something like that. Of course, there's "Something Wicked This Way Comes," though that's an 80's flick. I think there was another like "Wather In the Woods," but I can't remember if there truly was or what it was called.
bennyb98
Gold Classic Collection

Post by bennyb98 »

hmmm maybe Poltergeist?? but probably not... can’t think of anything.
NotAsHotAsAriel

Post by NotAsHotAsAriel »

Yes! Child of Glass! That's it! Although Watcher in the Woods is another of my childhood faves...so creepy and good. Thank you!!!
slave2moonlight
Diamond Edition

Post by slave2moonlight »

NotAsHotAsAriel wrote:Yes! Child of Glass! That's it! Although Watcher in the Woods is another of my childhood faves...so creepy and good. Thank you!!!
Ah, I knew there was another creepy one, and I think this is the one I remember actually seeing. Just couldn't remember the title.