DVDizzy.com

Home | Reviews | Schedule | Cover Art | Search The Site
DVDizzy.com Top Stories:

It is currently Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:02 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2003 6:52 pm 
Limited Edition

in October, there will be new House of Mouse episodes on Friday and Saturday nights at 9pm eastern. and for anyone who saw the episode on October 3, what was that episode about?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2003 10:54 am 
Limited Edition

last night i saw a new episode of House of Mouse that came on last night. It was a Halloween episode where they had a Halloween costume contest. Pete dresses up as the invisible man but all Pete was wearing was just a pair of underwear so nobody at the house likes the costume. So Pete decides to release some ghosts in the House of Mouse. Does Pete's plan to scare away everybody at the House of Mouse suceed or what? To find out you have to watch it. it comes on tonight at 9:00pm eastern time on Toon Disney. Enjoy :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2003 11:02 am 
Limited Edition

Uncle Remus wrote:
last night i saw a new episode of House of Mouse that came on last night. It was a Halloween episode where they had a Halloween costume contest. Pete dresses up as the invisible man but all Pete was wearing was just a pair of underwear so nobody at the house likes the costume. So Pete decides to release some ghosts in the House of Mouse. Does Pete's plan to scare away everybody at the House of Mouse suceed or what? To find out you have to watch it. it comes on tonight at 9:00pm eastern time on Toon Disney. Enjoy :D

Thanks Reme! I'm gonna check this out tonight! :wink: :twisted:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2003 2:39 pm 
Limited Edition

Does 2099net know about Pete being in this episode?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2003 2:43 pm 
Platinum Edition

Well, sadly I can only see House Of Mouse rarely, and I most certainly will not be able to see All-New Episodes anytime soon. :(

Having another episode with Pete taking a major part is cool. I think HoM Pete is much more true to Pete's origins than his Goof Troop appearances, which I don't really care for.

I still haven't seen the episode where Pete peforms at the club. :( But I have his performance of "Boom Da Boom" on the House of Mouse soundtrack CD! :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2003 2:45 pm 
Limited Edition

Actually, his performance isn't really all that great. I mean-Pete in a tutu????? Kinda scary. Which is why he's in his underwear in the Hallowe'en episode-that fat thing in tighty-whities? :shock: !

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2003 2:58 pm 
Special Edition

Prince Adam wrote:
Actually, his performance isn't really all that great. I mean-Pete in a tutu????? Kinda scary. Which is why he's in his underwear in the Hallowe'en episode-that fat thing in tighty-whities? :shock: !

prince adam u live in canada do u know if family channel has the new episodes of house of mouse :?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2003 3:27 pm 
Limited Edition

I don't think so-I haven't seen any. But I did finally see the Even Stevens Movie.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2003 4:09 pm 
Special Edition

Prince Adam wrote:
I don't think so-I haven't seen any. But I did finally see the Even Stevens Movie.

THEY SHOWED IT!!!! when :? i missed it :cry:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2003 5:02 pm 
Limited Edition

They've been airing it every weekend since the beginning of September. It most recently aired TODAY! at noon (u know-weekend flix, double pix)!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2003 11:35 pm 
Limited Edition

Damn! I missed this AGAIN!!! AHHHH!!!! I was watching Hollywood Homicide :cry:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2003 1:19 am 
Special Edition

Prince Adam wrote:
They've been airing it every weekend since the beginning of September. It most recently aired TODAY! at noon (u know-weekend flix, double pix)!

i had to go to work :cry: work was so busy cuz of thanksgiving im pooped i just got home after 8 hours :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2003 9:15 am 
Limited Edition

the episode where Pete sings in a tutu is called Pete's One Man Show. In this episode Mickey and his friends decide to let Pete do his very own show. But there is nobody at the House of Mouse since they found out that Pete was doing the show. So Mickey and the rest of the gang decide to make cardboard characters to make Pete think he is actually doing a show. It's a little funny, but not one of the best episodes.
Also if any of you missed the House of Mouse episode that came on Oct 3, and Oct 4, it comes on again tonight at 10:30 eastern time. The episode is called Halloween with Hades. sounds intersting :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2003 4:42 pm 
Limited Edition

Anyone know when it'll air on Disney channel? Oh, and Pete's One Man show or whatever that's called was actually a pretty good one.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2003 4:24 pm 
Limited Edition

the new episodes or Pete's One Man Show? The new episodes wont come on until a long time since House of Mouse only comes on once a day on Disney Channel. Pete's One Man Show will be on Disney Channel soon. i dont know when but soon.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2003 4:59 pm 
Limited Edition

I meant the new one. But my mistake: I also meant FAMILY channel.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2003 5:33 pm 
Limited Edition

oh..... the new ones. like i said they wont come on until a long time.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2003 5:09 pm 
Limited Edition

the one that came on oct 3rd was called Halloween with Hades. i missed the first ten minutes of it so this is where i began at. Hades has a crush on Maleficent from Sleeping Beauty but Maleficent doesnt really like Hades. so Hades is sad and Mickey decides to help Hades and teaches Hades how to be nice. The next thing you know it, Hades is now looking like Mickey by wearing mouse-ears, gloves and the red shorts that Mickey wears and Hades starts talking like Mickey :lol: Pain and Panic are really disgusted at the sight of Hades. So Hades goes to Maleficent again only to be dumped because she doesnt like nice people. Hades now furious tries to kill Mickey until Maleficent is impressed by how mad and evil Hades gets when he is in flames. so it ends perfectly just as Mickey wanted it to be.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2003 5:15 pm 
Limited Edition

the episode that came on last weekend didnt had a good title. it was called House of Genius and by the moment you read the title you should think Ludwig Von Drake. so Mickey and the gang are working at the House of Mouse and soon the guests are getting mad at Mickey and the gang's poor job. so Von Drake creates robots of Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy, and Goofy which makes Mickey and the gang feel left out. soon Mickey and the gang get annoyed with the robots and decide to take action. so they find a way to stump each robot showing that the real one is the best. it wasnt a really good episode though.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2003 5:58 pm 
Limited Edition

Uncle Remus wrote:
the one that came on oct 3rd was called Halloween with Hades. i missed the first ten minutes of it so this is where i began at. Hades has a crush on Maleficent from Sleeping Beauty but Maleficent doesnt really like Hades. so Hades is sad and Mickey decides to help Hades and teaches Hades how to be nice. The next thing you know it, Hades is now looking like Mickey by wearing mouse-ears, gloves and the red shorts that Mickey wears and Hades starts talking like Mickey :lol: Pain and Panic are really disgusted at the sight of Hades. So Hades goes to Maleficent again only to be dumped because she doesnt like nice people. Hades now furious tries to kill Mickey until Maleficent is impressed by how mad and evil Hades gets when he is in flames. so it ends perfectly just as Mickey wanted it to be.

I've seen this one and really didn't like it-I hate how some of the characters like Maleficent are mistreated in House of Mouse. They should stick to the more light-hearted or comical characters (no more villains besides Pete should make regular appearances).

And more episodes with Pete! I'm really starting to like him!