'Lilo & Stitch 2: Stitch Has a Glitch' Preview Captures

All topics relating to Disney-branded content.
Mermaid Kelly
Anniversary Edition

Post by Mermaid Kelly »

WOW! Great pictures!!!! Thanks Luke....I can't wait!!!!!!!! :D :stitch:
Image Image
zack626
Gold Classic Collection

Post by zack626 »

OMG..i love LILO & STITCH soo much :lol: ...the second movie was great too...but this one looks exactly like the original....is the voice of Lilo much different from Chase?? :?
Christian
Gold Classic Collection

Post by Christian »

To me it sounds like it could be Daveigh Chase . . . just three years older. I am not sure it's her though.
AwallaceUNC
Signature Collection

Post by AwallaceUNC »

I, too, am thoroughly impressed by the animation, at least in the stills If the story and overall production turn out as impressive as this, then I think would join many of you in wondering why this one didn't mean Disney's mysterious criteria for a theatrical release.

-Aaron
• Author of Hocus Pocus in Focus: The Thinking Fan's Guide to Disney's Halloween Classic
and The Thinking Fan's Guide to Walt Disney World: Magic Kingdom (Epcot coming soon)
• Host of Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Pod, the longest-running Disney podcast
• Entertainment Writer & Moderator at DVDizzy.com
• Twitter - @aaronspod
2099net
Signature Collection

Post by 2099net »

I think its just because they have a Pooh movie coming out. The Pooh movies may not be artistic masterpeices, but as well all know from the merchandising list, Pooh is big business for Disney.

If there was no Pooh, I'm sure it would get a theatrical release.
Most of my Blu-ray collection some of my UK discs aren't on their database
advance
Limited Issue

Post by advance »

animated news has some bigger pictures of lilo & stitch 2
http://www.animated-news.com/archives/00002968.html
Andy
Special Edition

Post by Andy »

Wow, more pics! :D
hiiiii
SU182

Post by SU182 »

The movie was the Motion Picture Sequal, I was hoping for it to have a storyline where Experiment 628 is activated and Hamsterville captures their family at the same day, I was going to make a halo killer with this one, Now, You SHOCK IN FEAR!!!!
Disney-Fan
Platinum Edition
Location: Where it's flat and immense and the heat is intense

Post by Disney-Fan »

Hmm, SU182, where does that name ring a bell??......

Ah yes, the well known troll. Luke, keep a close watch on this one! He becomes quite annoying after a while.
"See, I'm not a monster. I'm just ahead of the curve." - The Joker
singerguy04
Collector's Edition

Post by singerguy04 »

i'm starting to become really excited about this release! it looks good so far anyways!
RJKD23
Platinum Edition

Post by RJKD23 »

DisneyFan 2000 wrote:Hmm, SU182, where does that name ring a bell??......

Ah yes, the well known troll. Luke, keep a close watch on this one! He becomes quite annoying after a while.
:lol: i've heard of trolls on forums. you're serious though? :P

ok ok fine, i'll stop being nosey. 8)
Image R[APRIL.23]K: High School Sweethearts
Disney-Fan
Platinum Edition
Location: Where it's flat and immense and the heat is intense

Post by Disney-Fan »

I'm dead serious. He's the troll of all trolls! I'll bring in proof if you need any! :)
"See, I'm not a monster. I'm just ahead of the curve." - The Joker
SU182

Post by SU182 »

Aren't you even listining to my post.

BTW, The pod is silver, Not Green and Red.
Joshrzmeup
Special Edition

Post by Joshrzmeup »

I think this movie looks cute. Stitch is adorable as usual. I love how disney is marketing him a bit more, like with the Valentine's stuff. I loved it!
It'll be hard to watch with a different Lilo, but i'm sure we'll get used to it after the first hundred times of watching it. lol
Kram Nebuer
Anniversary Edition

Post by Kram Nebuer »

So did we figure out who is the voice of Lilo?

Escapay keeps saying it is Dakota Fanning. I dunno. It's not listed on IMDB. To me it kinda does sound like an older person trying to mimic the original Lilo. Like how Mindy Cohn does Velma now for Scooby Doo.

Daveigh still does a good job on Lilo and Stitch: the Series, I don't see why they didn't get her for Lilo and Stitch 2.
<a href=http://kramnebuer.dvdaf.com/>My ºoº DVDs </a>
Dan05
Special Edition

Post by Dan05 »

CoOl pics :P to bad they don't have lilos original voice i hate it when they change the voice acting of characters :x I'm not sure on whether or not I should watch this the first one was great but sequels usually suck and plus not having lilos original voice will make it that much worse
SU182

Post by SU182 »

Wierd, There is no listing on it on IMDB, Neither that there were commercials for this, I didn't see any, This is all a plan.
BlueDevilSF
Limited Issue

Post by BlueDevilSF »

Kram Nebuer wrote:Daveigh still does a good job on Lilo and Stitch: the Series, I don't see why they didn't get her for Lilo and Stitch 2.
Maybe a lot of the series voice work was done at or about the same time as the movie work? If you listen to her voice in "Donnie Darko" and "The Ring" (in what few lines she has in both films), you can hear some of Lilo there, but it's not very pronounced.
SU182

Post by SU182 »

BlueDevilSF wrote:
Kram Nebuer wrote:Daveigh still does a good job on Lilo and Stitch: the Series, I don't see why they didn't get her for Lilo and Stitch 2.
Maybe a lot of the series voice work was done at or about the same time as the movie work? If you listen to her voice in "Donnie Darko" and "The Ring" (in what few lines she has in both films), you can hear some of Lilo there, but it's not very pronounced.
Becuase takes place 4 years before the series and 1 year after the movie. This takes place in the same place as Kauai, Stitch has learned to be good, But some evil is hidden in him, After a few days or so, His eyes glow green, and It is up to Lilo & Friends to bring him back to good.

That may be the whole plot.
DaveWadding
Collector's Edition

Post by DaveWadding »

Lilo's voice IS Dakota Fanning this time around, or so says the little magazine that came with my Bambi DVD.