MULAN Special Edition DVD Menus

All topics relating to Disney-branded content.
Disneykid
Diamond Edition

Post by Disneykid »

I could only find the main menu:

You're not missing much. They were very dull.
Kram Nebuer
Anniversary Edition

Post by Kram Nebuer »

Thanks for the pic, Kelvin. I just wanted to see how it compared with the one now and other menus from the Gold Collection. The menu for Ichabod and Mr. Toad is very boring; just pictures with the menu selections next to it. I'm glad that even though the menus now are no longer animated, they look a lot better than the ones when DVD first started. Though if I've never seen the cover art for Mulan GC, than its main menu looks very cool 8) .
<a href=http://kramnebuer.dvdaf.com/>My ºoº DVDs </a>
Joe Carioca
Collector's Edition

Post by Joe Carioca »

The "Mulan" SE menus have passed at BBFC a few weeks ago so, it seems that at least the international versions are going to have animated menus. I think it applies to the region 1 version as well, so, let's wait and see.

00:00:47:04 | MULAN DISC1 - D1 - UK ENGLISH - DVD MENUS - INTRO TO MAIN MENU
00:00:40:22 | MAIN MENU LOOP
00:00:03:07 | TRANSITION: MAIN TO BONUS
00:00:04:01 | TRANSITION: MAIN TO SET UP
00:00:03:09 | TRANSITION: MAIN TO PLAY MOVIE
00:00:37:08 | BONUS PAGE
Scabbie
Gold Classic Collection

Post by Scabbie »

Wow! Great menu's!
According to Disneyinfo.nl we will see Mulan and Mulan 2 on November 24 been released in the Netherlands. I'm so excited! I'm sure I will buy Aladdin AND Mulan!
Disney's musical Tarzan. Coming to Holland 2007.
DreamerQ18
Anniversary Edition

Post by DreamerQ18 »

Scabbie wrote:Wow! Great menu's!
According to Disneyinfo.nl we will see Mulan and Mulan 2 on November 24 been released in the Netherlands. I'm so excited! I'm sure I will buy Aladdin AND Mulan!
Lucky here in the USA we wont see Mulan 2 an till February :( .
Kram Nebuer
Anniversary Edition

Post by Kram Nebuer »

DreamerQ18 wrote:
Scabbie wrote:Wow! Great menu's!
Lucky here in the USA we wont see Mulan 2 an till February :( .
:) That's great fortune, Scabbie. Dreamer, I too am saddened that we have to wait even longer :cry: . Believe me, I've been waiting for Mulan 2 since Mulan! But like they always say, "the longer the wait, the sweeter the reward!" Maybe if Mulan 2 was supposed to be released Nov. 2004 and was pushed to Feb. 2005, they might be adding some more features to it! Also, the Feb release date could mean more Sneak Peeks or newer sneak peeks! :) Lol, just trying to be optimistic!
<a href=http://kramnebuer.dvdaf.com/>My ºoº DVDs </a>
DreamerQ18
Anniversary Edition

Post by DreamerQ18 »

Kram Nebuer wrote:
DreamerQ18 wrote: Lucky here in the USA we wont see Mulan 2 an till February :( .
:) That's great fortune, Scabbie. Dreamer, I too am saddened that we have to wait even longer :cry: . Believe me, I've been waiting for Mulan 2 since Mulan! But like they always say, "the longer the wait, the sweeter the reward!" Maybe if Mulan 2 was supposed to be released Nov. 2004 and was pushed to Feb. 2005, they might be adding some more features to it! Also, the Feb release date could mean more Sneak Peeks or newer sneak peeks! :) Lol, just trying to be optimistic!
Thanks your optimism is greatly apprecieated honestley I never would have though of that you know having more extra features good thinking :) .
Scabbie
Gold Classic Collection

Post by Scabbie »

I'm not going to buy Mulan 2... but I WILL buy Mulan. (The first Mulan DVD release in The Netherlands is also OOP)

I hope we will get the same 2-disc set as the US...
Disney's musical Tarzan. Coming to Holland 2007.
Mermaid Kelly
Anniversary Edition

Post by Mermaid Kelly »

I really like the menus, they're beautiful and they really fit the movie well :)
Image Image
Swiss
Gold Classic Collection

Post by Swiss »

Wow! They are so classy and collectors edition-ish. I love them. I really don't like the 3-D menus, these are so much nicer. :D
toonaspie
Anniversary Edition

Post by toonaspie »

unique...original...pretty....I MUST HAVE NOW!!!!
Prince Eric
Anniversary Edition

Post by Prince Eric »

I think these menus are gorgeous! :D It's nice to have some variety in your collection. I do think as well that they are animated. I can just imagine it; very simple, yet elegant. It goes well with the Movie. They fit the art direction and animation style perefectly! I think this was the most innovative and artistically stylized movie since The Lion King. It was definately an improvement from the two animated classics before it. I'm glad it's getting this grand release, although I don't see why they just don't bump it up to a Masterpiece Edition or Platinum Edition.