Funko POP! Disney

All topics relating to Disney-branded content.
Disney Duster
Ultimate Collector's Edition

Re: Funko POP! Disney

Post by Disney Duster »

You can PM me about it, too, Amy.
blackcauldron85

Post by blackcauldron85 »

^ Doing so now, my friend. <3
Disney's Divinity

Post by Disney's Divinity »

The transformation Tiana pop came. She looks so nice; the old Bayou Wedding dress pop isn't too inferior to the new mold. I'm thinking about getting Cinderella's, too, possibly. It's too bad I didn't think Elsa's turned out that good.

I suppose the Hakuna Mutata moment should be shipping soon going by Distracker. I also got the The Nightmare Before Christmas movie moment from a years back--the one where Sally and Jack are on the curly hill with snow covering everything. I'm surprised it's still available off and on, since TNBC is so popular, but it looks so adorable. I always loved the design with the hill. Either this or a moment of Jack singing his lament would've been equally nice.
Listening to most often lately:
Ariana Grande ~ "we can't be friends (wait for your love)"
Ariana Grande ~ "imperfect for you"
Kacey Musgraves ~ "The Architect"
Disney's Divinity

Thankfully the Disney Villains carts came available again since I have a little more money for the moment. I had only got the Ursula Cart before, but really wanted the Hook one; I thought I'd waited too long and it was only available second-hand at this point, then it came back in stock. I went ahead and got the Hook, Cruella, and Queen Carts. I didn't get the train though, that one turned out ridiculous-looking to me. I assume eventually they'll put out some kind of train I might like. The one with Walt is okay. The one with Donald on Casey, Jr. from Dumbo is really cute, but wouldn't fit with villains and sort of gives me a nursery vibe, IDK why.

I wish that Deluxe Maleficent from a while back (the one with her standing on a piece of her castle with some of the purple/green carpet--or banner?--hanging below) is pretty. I may order some things from Entertainment Earth that are out-of-stock everywhere else. That website seems to randomly get stock of things that aren't around, only you'll have to wait a few months since stock comes in at random, I guess? I was thinking of getting the Cinderella carriage ride and the Ultimate Princess pops that you can't find anywhere else at a normal price anymore (I'd like to have all of those eventually, they all turned out pretty nice--Elsa, Cinderella, and Snow White are probably the weakest of the series and even they look okay).
Disney's Divinity

They finally have a Grandmother Williw pop. Unfortunately, it looks a little cramped in its design, but I guess they were limited by box size. :lol:

I also had the thought that the last of the Ultimate Princess pops may be taking so long to come out because they decided to also make them for Raya, Mirabel, and Asha to finish out after Wish releases.
blackcauldron85

I hadn't seen the Pocahontas + Grandmother Willow Moments Pop yet (https://hotstuff4geeks.com/product/2023 ... op-moment/). I want it! My Pops are still in storage and I had cancelled the Naveen/Tiana preorder, so I probably won't get this since I'm saving $ but I love it .
Disney's Divinity

Speaking of, I got the Naveen and Tiana moment yesterday. I didn't think Naveen's color was off or anything like initial pictures. The only way it would've been better is if it was the dip in the final scene. But maybe that would be a little too close to work, just like Belle and Beast dancing probably wouldn't work.
blackcauldron85

I'm glad Naveen looks like himself!! Have they made "in motion" Pops before (like a dip)??

I might still get it eventually if I get back on my feet, if it's not sold out (along with Pocahontas/Willow)...
Disney's Divinity

There's a new line of Peter Pan pops. Hook holding his pocket watch, a mermaid, Tinker Bell in Hook's lantern, Wendy flying, one of Peter and maybe some other ones.

I'd like a Wendy pop, but her hair isn't quite brown enough.
blackcauldron85

Wow, Wendy's hair is really light (https://www.laughingplace.com/w/news/20 ... funko-pop/). I love the mermaid!!
Disney's Divinity

I wonder when Grandmother Willow is supposed to release? The articles say it's for Earth Day, but Earth Day was in April...

The Steamboat Willie boat pop came and it's very cute. Now the only thing I'm waiting on to ship is the Hakuna Mutata moment.
Disney's Divinity

The Hades Throne pop is finally coming! :pink:

Still no page for Grandmother Willow.
Mooky
Platinum Edition

Post by Mooky »

I don't collect Funko figures, but for people who do and are missing some, I often see a bunch of them listed on the Goodwill website when looking for other collectibles. So if, by chance, you're unaware of the website, check it out.
Disney's Divinity

Thank you, Mooky. :)
Last edited by Disney's Divinity on Tue Jun 13, 2023 11:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mooky
Platinum Edition

Post by Mooky »

You're welcome!
Disney's Divinity

There's a Stitch with turtle pop coming.

I just saw new Digimon pops are coming!! :pink: :pink: Gomamon was one of those I was most looking forward to. Must be to coincide with the dub of the first season of the Adventure remake that's coming. It's just a waiting game, the first 4 came years ago now. Hopefully, they make Tentomon, Palmon, Mimi, and Gatomon soon. I'd love to have some of the Champion/Ultimate forms and villains, too (Lilymon, Angemon, MagnaAngemon, Piedmon)--but I'll just be grateful just to get the Rookie forms and Digidestined at least. (I don't care about characters from the other seasons of Digimon, just that first one.) This is why I hold out hope they'll make new Sailor Moon pops someday still. So many from that show I'd like, particularly the rest of the villains (Nehelenia, Galaxia, Wise Man, the Amazon Trio, Mistress 9, etc.).

EDIT: My TLM pop (Ariel and Her Friends--the remake pop) finally came today. I wasn't sure why it took so long. It's not perfect, I think the only reason I like it is because it has her sitting on the rock with all the sidekicks around her much like the original film's original poster (the one with Ariel on the rock with Eric and the sidekicks around, Triton & Ursula above with the palace).
Disney's Divinity

Got the "Hakuna Mutata" Movie Moment finally as well as the Hades Throne pop. They both turned out as nice as the pictures. The TLK one has some weight to it, too.
Disney's Divinity

I've been doing searches for the Grandmother Willow pop every now and again to see if it ever shows up. It did, but only on Funko.com, when I thought it was supposed to be a Walmart exclusive?

I just got Oswald through the Amazon Warehouse recently for a few dollars off, so now it's just Mirabel (Child Version) I haven't picked up yet. I've been slowly trying to get the full Ultimate Princess set though on top of the Ariel and BoxLunch Tiana I had got in the past. I got Tiana (regular version), Moana, Aurora, and Belle. I'll probably focus on getting Jasmine, Rapunzel, and Pocahontas next. I probably would have got all the pin variants on Funko.com, except the two I want the most (Ariel and Tiana) are never available... Literally all the rest are though. :lol: :lol:

EDIT: Went ahead and got Grandmother Willow. Since I was ordering from that site anyway, I tried to get the two exclusive Ultimate Princess variants that are only available there at the same time (the one of Snow White in her rags with the dove and Pocahontas with the wind in her hair) since I was so close to Free Shipping level anyway, but they only had the regular Pocahontas one, so I got it instead. They didn't have Rapunzel UP version in stock. :/
blackcauldron85

I got Oswald and Snow White and Elsa at Target a few months ago (but they are in storage...). I'm happy you finally were able to get Grandmother Willow!

Some HSM pops, and Entertainment Earth also has Lizzie McGuire, Raven, and Hannah Montana pops:
https://collider.com/high-school-musica ... op-images/
Disney's Divinity

Thank you. Those are cute, particularly McGuire! I had seen your post in the HSM: The Series: The Musical the other day, btw, about Ryan being open now, that's really nice to hear.