This is a popular game on another forum I frequent, and besides puzzles are always a diverting way to pass some time.
1. Use this website to create your puzzles: http://www.flash-gear.com/npuz/
2. When you solve a puzzle, you must post a picture of the puzzle you completed.
3. The only person who can start a new puzzle is the first person to solve and post the complete puzzle from the last post.
4. When you post your puzzle do not embed it. Instead, please use the link given to you at the top of the webpage.
5. Once you've completed the puzzle in front of you, press the "Ctrl+Alt+PrtSc SysRq" buttons, paste the image on Paint, and upload it onto UD before you post your next puzzle.
6. If you only want to play the game and do not want to create a puzzle, please do not post a picture of the completed puzzle or tell anyone what it is.
7. All the puzzles must be Disney related. They can be pictures from Disney animated films (Pixar and Ghibli included), live-action films (Miramax and Touchstone included), television shows, theme park attractions or costumes, food items, comics, etc. as long as they're Disney.
8. All puzzles must be safe for work.
- Choose interesting pictures for your puzzles. Instead of overused clipart of Cinderella, choose that photoshop image that makes Cindy and Charming look like William and Kate.
- Choose appropriate sizes for your puzzles pieces. It's usually best to pick the medium size.
Avatar and signature are Al Hirschfeld illustrations of Julie Andrews in Star!