DVDizzy.com

Home | Reviews | Schedule | Cover Art | Search The Site
DVDizzy.com Top Stories:

It is currently Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:31 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 96 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:31 pm 
Offline
Walt Disney Treasure
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:35 pm
Posts: 4749
Location: The Netherlands
PatrickvD wrote:
I am not for or against either one of you even though I made it seem that way, sorry.

Now, now, Patrick, there's no need to get so patronizing to Lazario. :D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:08 pm 
Offline
Walt Disney Treasure
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2003 1:34 pm
Posts: 4497
Location: The Netherlands
Goliath wrote:
PatrickvD wrote:
I am not for or against either one of you even though I made it seem that way, sorry.

Now, now, Patrick, there's no need to get so patronizing to Lazario. :D


I knew when I posted that someone was gonna point it out.

:lol:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:02 am 
Offline
Suspended
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2005 4:35 am
Posts: 8296
Location: Shock and Awe Gender: Freakazoid
Well, I'm finished: Divinity said all there is to say.

Especially:
Disney's Divinity wrote:
Dr Frankenollie wrote:
However, I have to agree with Goliath: there was nothing even remotely patronising about him saying 'sorry.' :roll:

I thought it was patronizing, personally.


Goliath wrote:
The *other* person who always is looking for opportunities to create false drama

It seems you say that about everyone who disagrees with you.


Quote:
And had Lazario said it, or SHJ, or Amy, or Enigmawing, or pap, or disneyboy or *any other member*, you wouldn't have jumped on them and you wouldn't have thought it was "patronizing" --and you know it.

You're correct. Because I know all the others wouldn't have meant it that way.


Quote:
You don't have the balls to come out straight and say you dislike me

I don't dislike you. I do dislike how you react to people on the forum though.


Quote:
You only pretend; always pretend to be neutral and fair, yet you aren't.

I only make these comments so others know that they aren't alone in the way they feel/react. I didn't see you react this way when PatrickyD or Dr. F did the same thing. Of course, they agreed with you, so you saw no need to make this response to them.


Quote:
I don't know what you're referring to with David S., but then again, like I said, unlike Lazario, I don't keep track of what's been said months ago. Someone slams my opinions? Fine, it has happened a thousand times and it will happen a thousands times in the future, I'm sure.

I can't help long-term memory.


Goliath wrote:
Oh, and thanks for admitting you're biased

I'm more suspicious of people who have so little self-awareness to think they aren't biased.


Quote:
Stop hiding behind him and his ridiculous ballistic outburst.

His ridiculous outburst.

_________________
Image
4 Disney Atmosphere Images


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:48 pm 
Offline
Walt Disney Treasure
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 02, 2011 6:19 am
Posts: 2727
Lazario wrote:
Well, I'm finished: Divinity said all there is to say.

Especially:
Disney's Divinity wrote:
Quote:
Stop hiding behind him and his ridiculous ballistic outburst.

His ridiculous outburst.


It's good to know that you too believe your outburst was ridiculous, Lazario. :wink:

_________________
http://onethousandandonemovienights.blogspot.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:59 pm 
Offline
Suspended
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2005 4:35 am
Posts: 8296
Location: Shock and Awe Gender: Freakazoid
Dr Frankenollie wrote:
It's good to know that you too believe your outburst was ridiculous, Lazario. :wink:

Yes, I'm particularly embarrassed about this part:

Goliath wrote:
For saying "sorry"? Sorry? SORRY???!!!

I'm sorry (yeah!)

*I* have to stop?! YOU accuse me of insulting you when I didn't, and *I* need to stop?! That's rich! Please, get the fuck lost!

Laz, this is *really important stuff*!

And the name-calling and the childish pictures and the dozens of [Quote]s and attacking Disney's Divinity and...

Wait...

That wasn't me.

:D

_________________
Image
4 Disney Atmosphere Images


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:48 pm 
Offline
Walt Disney Treasure
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:35 pm
Posts: 4749
Location: The Netherlands
That's right, Laz, that's not you. You're the one who started posting screencaps to prove how 'evil' I am. I was looking forward to more from your archive. Or is this all there is to your 'trap'? In that case, I'm a bit disappointed in you, to be honest. Where's the rest of your masterplan?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:55 pm 
Offline
Suspended
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2005 4:35 am
Posts: 8296
Location: Shock and Awe Gender: Freakazoid
Goliath wrote:
That's right, Laz, that's not you. You're the one who started posting screencaps to prove how 'evil' I am.
Goliath wrote:
Image
Image
Image

As I said to PatrickvD, turnabout is fair play. You post stupid pictures, I post a few of my own.

We could have tried to talk this thing over but you'd rather play a game.


Goliath wrote:
I was looking forward to more from your archive. Or is this all there is to your 'trap'? In that case, I'm a bit disappointed in you, to be honest. Where's the rest of your masterplan?

This is it.

You're right to think this is not my usual routine. I'm on vacation now- I'm letting you do all the work for both of us.

_________________
Image
4 Disney Atmosphere Images


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:02 pm 
Offline
Walt Disney Treasure
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:35 pm
Posts: 4749
Location: The Netherlands
Lazario wrote:
We could have tried to talk this thing over but you'd rather play a game.

Hmmm... somehow I don't recall it was me who was boasting and bragging to other members how I was going to "trap" you with a "new way to play you". I believe that pathetic display of pettiness and childishness was yours, because somehow, you have convinced yourself what goes on at this forum is the most important thing of the world --and who knows, maybe in your sad little world, it is. You certainly take yourself much too seriously. I tried to kept it light-hearted with some funny pictures, but I should have known humor is not something for people who go ballistic over a simple word like "sorry". I'm sorry. (Oops!)

Lazario wrote:
This is it.

You're right to think this is not my usual routine. I'm on vacation now- I'm letting you do all the work for both of us.

I'm sure if I knew what the hell you were blabbing about I could've given you a better response, but now I will have to suffice with: "what the fuck"? Maybe you can explain what you meant when you're off whatever it is you're smoking.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:22 pm 
Offline
Suspended
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2005 4:35 am
Posts: 8296
Location: Shock and Awe Gender: Freakazoid
Goliath wrote:
Lazario wrote:
We could have tried to talk this thing over but you'd rather play a game.

Hmmm... somehow I don't recall it was me who was boasting and bragging to other members how I was going to "trap" you with a "new way to play you". I believe that pathetic display of pettiness and childishness was yours, because somehow, you have convinced yourself what goes on at this forum is the most important thing of the world

That's not an excuse for the way you treat people on this forum, G. Neither is memory loss ("I don't keep track" - of anything, apparently). There is no excuse for your patronizing and superiority plays or for attacking Divinity and David S or anyone else. And, by the way, you sling around words like "coward" and phrases like "you have no balls" and... you think I'm being dramatic? And petty? And childish? I'm just showing you how you play with people. Not everyone signed up for your little game. Get over yourself.

_________________
Image
4 Disney Atmosphere Images


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:59 pm 
Offline
Walt Disney Treasure
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:35 pm
Posts: 4749
Location: The Netherlands
Lazario wrote:
That's not an excuse for the way you treat people on this forum, G.

WHAT "way", Lazario? Saying "I'm sorry"?! It's YOUR problem that you're an over-the-top attention whore, crybaby and drama queen all packed into one who is LOOKING for fights all over the forum. Not my problem. And no, the fact that I had disagreements with other members in the past doesn't change a fact about that --or were you always a saint, oh banned one?

Lazario wrote:
Neither is memory loss ("I don't keep track" - of anything, apparently).

Then PatrickvD must have "memory loss", too. Or is he "making excuses" too? Face it: very few people make archives of screencaps with red circles. Just look at yourself, man: how petty are you willing to make this? Have some pride and dignity, man, and stop making a fool out of yourself with "traps" and "games". You're not a great powerful genius master manipulator, as you like to envision yourself. You're just an internet tough guy.

Lazario wrote:
There is no excuse for your patronizing and superiority plays or for attacking Divinity and David S or anyone else.

All this "patronizing" and "attacking" is, for 90%, a figment of your imagination, and, in the other 10%, much deserved. I call bullshit when I see it. Don't like it? Call me on it. But stop hiding behind others. It's so pathetic to constantly shout: "I'm right! I know I am, because I have people on the internets agreeing with me!"

Lazario wrote:
And, by the way, you sling around words like "coward" and phrases like "you have no balls" and... you think I'm being dramatic? And petty? And childish? I'm just showing you how you play with people. Not everyone signed up for your little game. Get over yourself.

"Play"? "Game"? *Sigh* There we go again... Why don't you just reveal what my evil masterplan is, genius, then I can do my evil laugh and we all can get back to business as usual... :roll:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:14 pm 
Offline
Suspended
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2005 4:35 am
Posts: 8296
Location: Shock and Awe Gender: Freakazoid
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/v6cn0mLJVZY" frameborder="0"></iframe>

The facts don't back up your arguments, G. We'll focus on clearly the most egregious lie of all, though: I'm "looking for fights all over the forum"? With... your ego? Who? The only other person I had any kind of misunderstanding with recently was Super Aurora and we cleared that up. Something you haven't done with Divinity or David S. Among others, I would imagine, or when I mention your name on Facebook- I doubt I would get returns like "he's an asshole." Yes, one of this board's most liked members said that to me about you (but because that person isn't here anymore, I'm not naming names). You're not as great as you think you are.

But hey... don't take my word for it. I don't care. You're not getting under my skin anymore and you can't prove anything you'd said here has. As I said, from now on: you can play with yourself.

_________________
Image
4 Disney Atmosphere Images


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:12 pm 
Offline
Walt Disney Treasure
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:35 pm
Posts: 4749
Location: The Netherlands
It's a good thing that you have memorized each and every difference of opinion I ever had on this forum, Lazario. Since I don't care, I guess it's good someone does. As long as it keeps you off the streets, I'm happy for you. Now, if I promise not to talk to you again (I wrongly assumed you had lost your paranoid ways and were capable of having a normal discussion), you promise in return to not go apeshit and looking for evil masterplans and hidden agendas behind each and every word I say? :)

Lazario wrote:
Among others, I would imagine, or when I mention your name on Facebook- I doubt I would get returns like "he's an asshole." Yes, one of this board's most liked members said that to me about you (but because that person isn't here anymore, I'm not naming names)

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:21 pm 
Offline
Collector's Edition
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:14 am
Posts: 861
Location: Malaysia
I know I really have no business butting in here but I do think both of you should just apologize and abandon this discussion which is going nowhere.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:29 am 
Offline
Suspended
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2005 4:35 am
Posts: 8296
Location: Shock and Awe Gender: Freakazoid
Goliath apologize? He did that once, and only after a mod warned him.

That would be May 27th (the warning) and 28th (the apology) of 2011. I have the records. :D

Don't count on him ever doing it again (although if he did, that would really show me and I'd have to do a lot of backtracking to "invent" "drama" / derive a "paranoid fantasy" out of that).

As for me apologizing to Goliath... I told him months ago, though he probably doesn't remember, that I lost all respect for him. I don't automatically gain all respect back for a person just because he shows me a little courtesy in a couple of threads (one where he called me "reasonably sane" - not exactly flatteirng). And only because it gave him a chance to talk about something he was interested in. I knew the whole time that he would go back to patronizing me the second we were done talking about his favorite subject (Bob Dylan). That's why I, unlike him, have remained calm throughout this whole ordeal and even laughed a few times. Where in the past, I literally did get angry (but, for the sake of perspective, I saved the good 4-letter words for Chat).

Not this time.


Goliath wrote:
It's a good thing that you have memorized each and every difference of opinion I ever had on this forum, Lazario.

Yeah, you merely differed in opinion from David S. That's why he called you a troll. Another good, peaceful member who hasn't had a problem with anyone else is forced to call another member a troll. For your information, that doesn't happen frequently.

Same with Divinity, that's why you call him a coward. But he earned it, right? I guess he should have known better than to expect UD members to treat each other with respect. :roll:

People on this board who respect other people do not call each other bullshit names over a difference of opinion. That's cowardly.

Your words say "difference of opinion." Your actions say malicious personal attacks. Hidden agendas? No, everything I've called you on you did right out in the open. You're just counting on "I don't remember" to catch on with others.

You honestly believe it's within UD rules to call people cowards and tell them they have no balls? Or don't you care that you're following the rules at all?

_________________
Image
4 Disney Atmosphere Images


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:14 am 
Offline
Walt Disney Treasure
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 04, 2006 9:59 am
Posts: 4795
How about both of you (Lazario and Goliath) shut the fuck up before PatrickDV and I come over and fuck you two in the ass like Big Bubba would do, for acting like silly kindergarteners.


On Topic:

The greatest movie ever is the one movie about me.

_________________
<i>Please limit signatures to 100 pixels high and 500 pixels wide</i>
http://i1338.photobucket.com/albums/o68 ... ecf3d2.gif


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:15 am 
Offline
Suspended
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2005 4:35 am
Posts: 8296
Location: Shock and Awe Gender: Freakazoid
Super Aurora wrote:
The greatest movie ever is the one movie about me.

And what would that one be?

_________________
Image
4 Disney Atmosphere Images


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:13 pm 
Offline
Walt Disney Treasure
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:35 pm
Posts: 4749
Location: The Netherlands
Lazario wrote:
Goliath apologize? He did that once, and only after a mod warned him.

That is factually untrue. For someone with your archive, you'd think you would at least get your basic facts straight. Not only have I publicly apologized on more than one account, I also never did so at the request of a moderator. But of course, I don't have any screencaps with little red circles to "prove" it. I guess I just fell into your "trap"... :roll:

Lazario wrote:
As for me apologizing to Goliath... I told him months ago, though he probably doesn't remember, that I lost all respect for him.

It's not that I don't remember. It's just that I don't care at all. If this was said by somebody whom I actually liked and cared about, it would be upsetting. But coming from you, it has no meaning at all.

Lazario wrote:
I knew the whole time that he would go back to patronizing me the second we were done talking about his favorite subject (Bob Dylan).

And we all know the expression "I'm sorry" is sooooo patronizing!

The next time you're wondering why people think you're a drama queen? Check above quote. Just a tip.

Lazario wrote:
That's why I, unlike him, have remained calm throughout this whole ordeal and even laughed a few times.

Is your definition of "calm" that you look up years old threads and make red circles around other people's words in order to "prove" they disliked me --and that, thusly, I must be the forum's anti-christ? :D

If you think *you're* laughing, you should see me laughing my ass off everytime you talk about your "setting traps" and "playing games" with me. Like Patrick said, it's just hilarious to see you treating your posts like they are the most important thing in the world. :lol:

Lazario wrote:
Yeah, you merely differed in opinion from David S. That's why he called you a troll.

And I should care about this, because...? Who cares about what one David S. thought about me at a particular moment in time? And why do you think the member you're adressing gives a flying f--- about it? And even if he/she did, what does it prove? If he/she agreed with you because you quoted one David S., would that make your day? Would you throw a party? Is this really worth ruining Dr. F.'s thread?

Lazario wrote:
Another good, peaceful member who hasn't had a problem with anyone else is forced to call another member a troll. For your information, that doesn't happen frequently.

A "good", "peaceful" member.... LOL LOL LOL!!! Oh my God, how pathetic that you constantly have to add those kind of adjectives to somehow make your petty posts about me seemingly more important. You sound like a contestant in a high school popularity contest. "Don't vote for Goliath, because Suzy, the most popular girl in school thinks he's a jerk." rotfl

Lazario wrote:
Same with Divinity, that's why you call him a coward. But he earned it, right? I guess he should have known better than to expect UD members to treat each other with respect. :roll:

If he wants respect, he has to earn it. Passive-aggressive attacks on other members under the false, hypocritical guise of objectivity/neutrality doesn't fall under my definition of "respect". But you may think otherwise, because he's such a "good, peaceful, respected, long-time, all-loved, awesome, great, loveable, Nobel Peace Prize-winning member".

Lazario wrote:
People on this board who respect other people do not call each other bullshit names over a difference of opinion. That's cowardly.

People on this board who respect other people do also not constantly instigate fights with other members over made-up, non-existing bullshit which they use as an excuse to re-do older fights, like you're doing right now with me. (Like you've always done. You just can't leave me alone. I thought having your own thread about me in your own forum on which you could talk with yourself about my evilness would have cooled you off, but alas... you just can't let it go. You see one word ('sorry") and you jump on it, not because it's an insult or because it's *actually* patronizing... No, you immediately jump on it because you just can't let something go that happened two years ago.

And the word for that is 'pathetic'. Yes, I just called you a name. Boo-hoo.

Lazario wrote:
Your words say "difference of opinion." Your actions say malicious personal attacks. Hidden agendas? No, everything I've called you on you did right out in the open. You're just counting on "I don't remember" to catch on with others.

You honestly believe it's within UD rules to call people cowards and tell them they have no balls? Or don't you care that you're following the rules at all?

Yes, Lazario, you're right. I'm worse than Gadaffi, Ahmadinejad and Kim Jong-Il combined. I eat kittens for breakfast every day. I beat up old ladies on the bus for no apparent reason. I steal ice-cream cones from little children. I spit in the faces of unexpecting people. I pee in other people's mailboxes. I call people I don't know just to curse at them. I take away walking canes from blind persons. I stab the wheels of people in wheelchairs. I shit on my neighbour's lawn. I'm evil; evil, I tell ya!

There, you happy now?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:34 pm 
Offline
Walt Disney Treasure
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 02, 2011 6:19 am
Posts: 2727
Goliath wrote:
Yes, Lazario, you're right. I'm worse than Gadaffi, Ahmadinejad and Kim Jong-Il combined. I eat kittens for breakfast every day. I beat up old ladies on the bus for no apparent reason. I steal ice-cream cones from little children. I spit in the faces of unexpecting people. I pee in other people's mailboxes. I call people I don't know just to curse at them. I take away walking canes from blind persons. I stab the wheels of people in wheelchairs. I shit on my neighbour's lawn. I'm evil; evil, I tell ya!

There, you happy now?


rotfl

_________________
http://onethousandandonemovienights.blogspot.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:44 pm 
Offline
Walt Disney Treasure
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 04, 2006 9:59 am
Posts: 4795
Lazario wrote:
Goliath wrote:
Yes, Lazario, you're right. I'm worse than Gadaffi, Ahmadinejad and Kim Jong-Il combined. I eat kittens for breakfast every day. I beat up old ladies on the bus for no apparent reason. I steal ice-cream cones from little children. I spit in the faces of unexpecting people. I pee in other people's mailboxes. I call people I don't know just to curse at them. I take away walking canes from blind persons. I stab the wheels of people in wheelchairs. I shit on my neighbour's lawn. I'm evil; evil, I tell ya!

There, you happy now?

Image

_________________
<i>Please limit signatures to 100 pixels high and 500 pixels wide</i>
http://i1338.photobucket.com/albums/o68 ... ecf3d2.gif


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:35 am 
Offline
Collector's Edition
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:14 am
Posts: 861
Location: Malaysia
To think all this started with the word 'sorry'. I do understand how that word could be construed as being condescending and patronising but I do think Lazario should be giving Goliath the benefit of the doubt here. Words on the internet can be easily misinterpreted with no body language or tone of voice.

And both of you probably feel as if you are not at fault and the other party has started this mess but it is still possible to apologise and take the first step towards reconciliation (even if it didn't work before, there is no harm trying again). Your pride will not be damaged and no one will think any worse of whoever apologises.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 96 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group