Celebrities Crush

Any topic that doesn't fit elsewhere.
Brer Brandon
Gold Classic Collection

Post by Brer Brandon »

1. Lauren Graham
2. Tina Fey
3. Christina Hendricks...she's so much woman.
blessedarethegeek.tumblr.com
Disney Duster
Ultimate Collector's Edition

Post by Disney Duster »

Well Goliath I'd say you have preferences for the darker women in hair and skin. I know this Russian guy who is, too, and he said he doesn't know why but maybe it's because he's from a country that's so dang white! lol The darker women are more exotic and alluring, then?

I don't really have big crushes on celebrities. I will certainly watch things just because the guys are cute to me, but I don't go out of my way to do it. I don't really keep track of them. There are only two that I can think of as good examples for this topic and also remember their names.

When I was younger, when Jonathan Taylor Thomas was in "Man of the House" and "The Adventures of Pinocchio" (thought he was in Jungle 2 Jungl), I suppose I did have what I could call a crush on him, and that was back in elementary school before I even knew what gay was. And then there was Jared Padalecki when I was in High School.

I think I do have a "type" that I especially like, though I could easily fall in love with anyone who wasn't this type, but essentially it's this, and strangely not like the two guys I mentioned: I like thick, not necessarily fat, not muscular, but thick guys who act like kids. I think there's something about their softness, innocence, and the fact I like to be like a kid, too, plus the whole beefy protection and dominating manliness factor. Who the heck knows.

Brendan Fraser is a guy who fits the thickness I like so he could be listed to. Also I guess Ben Affleck. And of course Brad Pitt is always a hotty.
Last edited by Disney Duster on Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pinkrenata
Anniversary Edition

Post by pinkrenata »

Disney Duster wrote: Jonathan Taylor Thomas was in Jungle to Jungle,.
I know my JTT, friend, and he was never in <i>Jungle 2 Jungle.</i> This guy was:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0403134/

WIST #1 (The pinkrenata Edition) -- Kram Nebuer: *mouth full of Oreos* Why do you have a picture of Bobby Driscoll?

"I'm a nudist!" - Tommy Kirk
Disney's Divinity

Post by Disney's Divinity »

I like him better than JTT, to be honest.

I thought of some more, actually:

Leonardo Dicaprio ~ Mostly for when he was younger--the Growing Pains era--though he’s not bad looking now.
Marco, Dylan & Riley from Degrassi: The Next Generation ~ Too lazy to look up names, but they were both amazingly cute, the latter especially.
Justin Tensen
Marc Anthony
Ian Michael Black
Robby Benson (younger--this guy was gorgeous)
Bobby Cannavale
Joaquin Phoenix
Matt Cedeno
James McAvoy
Adam Rodriguez
Dominic Monaghan
Fernando Lamas ~ Saw him in an older film, The Violent Ones, when he was in the 40-ish range, and oh my god. Fine.
Djimon Hounsou
LL Cool J
Corbin Bleu
Chris Rock
Andre Benjamin ~ It’s the smile, really.

And the list could probably keep going. Here’s a few pics of my favorites though, since I never posted any (plus, this thread needs more man :P ):

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Listening to most often lately:
Ariana Grande ~ "we can't be friends (wait for your love)"
Ariana Grande ~ "imperfect for you"
Kacey Musgraves ~ "The Architect"
PatrickvD
Signature Collection

Post by PatrickvD »

Kellan Lutz... now I know he's probably on steroids, but damn, those Calvin Klein ads! :)

Mr. Tron Garrett Hedlund. He's so handsome it's depressing.

And mr Prince Eric himself...

Fun fact; if I was ever forced to go straight, I'd go with that image Goliath posted of mrs. Don Draper. Holy heck, January Jones = hawt.
Miss Jo
Gold Classic Collection

Post by Miss Jo »

Disney's Divinity wrote: Leonardo Dicaprio ~ Mostly for when he was younger--the Growing Pains era--though he’s not bad looking now.

I don't think there has ever been a male face on Earth more gorgeous than that of Leo DiCaprio circa 1996/7. Damn, he was fine! But yeah, as you said, he's by no means bad-looking now. :P
"I don't get high on drugs; I get high on Disney."
Goliath
Diamond Edition

Post by Goliath »

Disney Duster wrote:Well Goliath I'd say you have preferences for the darker women in hair and skin. I know this Russian guy who is, too, and he said he doesn't know why but maybe it's because he's from a country that's so dang white! lol The darker women are more exotic and alluring, then?
I suppose that's true. Though I've been in love with and have dated several white girls, there seems to be something about dark-skinned women that appeals very strongly to me. When I think of beautiful women, I tend to think first about the 'exotic' type, but at the same time I also listed Scarlett Johansson, whom I think must be the most perfect woman in the world (I just caught parts of Match Point again and couldn't get over how beautiful she is), and she is neither dark nor exotic.

PatrickvD wrote:Fun fact; if I was ever forced to go straight, I'd go with that image Goliath posted of mrs. Don Draper. Holy heck, January Jones = hawt.
Isn't she? I was just watching season 3 of Mad Men in which her character Betty is pregnant... makes her even sexier, I think.
PatrickvD
Signature Collection

Post by PatrickvD »

Goliath wrote:
PatrickvD wrote:Fun fact; if I was ever forced to go straight, I'd go with that image Goliath posted of mrs. Don Draper. Holy heck, January Jones = hawt.
Isn't she? I was just watching season 3 of Mad Men in which her character Betty is pregnant... makes her even sexier, I think.
I'm halfway through season 1 and I was wondering as well why the hell Don is cheating on the hottest girl in the entire cast. She's definitely stunning.

Great show by the way.
Coolmanio
Gold Classic Collection

Post by Coolmanio »

Hmmmm.... Thats hard. I don't spend too much time thinking about this kind of thing because, well, nothing is ever going to happen and it can just drive people insane. Anywho, due to my bisexuality, Ill pick one of each.

Male:Image

Female: Image
tsom
Anniversary Edition

Post by tsom »

Wow, Goliath! I love how you don't discriminate. Hahaha :)
Goliath
Diamond Edition

Post by Goliath »

PatrickvD wrote:I'm halfway through season 1 and I was wondering as well why the hell Don is cheating on the hottest girl in the entire cast. She's definitely stunning.
Well, I guess it has to do with more than beauty alone. I don't doubt Don thinks his wife is very beautiful. She's just not exciting. Betty is not an exciting or passionate character. She's a sweet and caring housewife, yes, but that doesn't seem to be the type Don is looking for. I think he just married her and had a family because that was considered 'the thing to do' back in those days.
tsom wrote:Wow, Goliath! I love how you don't discriminate. Hahaha :)
Why should I? I would only be limiting myself. :wink:
Scarred4life
Anniversary Edition

Post by Scarred4life »

Disney's Divinity wrote:Leonardo Dicaprio
How... how could I forget Leo?!
Disney's Divinity

Post by Disney's Divinity »

For shame! :P The same way I forgot about Garrett Hedlund (that PatrickvD mentioned). :lol: I loved him back when Four Brothers came out, but he kind of dropped off my radar since then.
Listening to most often lately:
Ariana Grande ~ "we can't be friends (wait for your love)"
Ariana Grande ~ "imperfect for you"
Kacey Musgraves ~ "The Architect"
PatrickvD
Signature Collection

Post by PatrickvD »

Goliath wrote:
PatrickvD wrote:I'm halfway through season 1 and I was wondering as well why the hell Don is cheating on the hottest girl in the entire cast. She's definitely stunning.
Well, I guess it has to do with more than beauty alone. I don't doubt Don thinks his wife is very beautiful. She's just not exciting. Betty is not an exciting or passionate character. She's a sweet and caring housewife, yes, but that doesn't seem to be the type Don is looking for. I think he just married her and had a family because that was considered 'the thing to do' back in those days.
Yeah, that's what I figured. I'm at episode 7 now and the fact that Betty is showing signs of mental illnesses doesn't really help her case :P
pinkrenata
Anniversary Edition

Post by pinkrenata »

PatrickvD wrote:I'm halfway through season 1 and I was wondering as well why the hell Don is cheating on the hottest girl in the entire cast.
'Cause that's what the Draper does best!
Goliath wrote:She's a sweet and caring housewife
Sweet and caring, my foot!

Anyway, the "hottest" girl in the cast is Joan. (I put "hottest" in quotes because my girl crushes are different than the types of crushes being debated in this thread.)
WIST #1 (The pinkrenata Edition) -- Kram Nebuer: *mouth full of Oreos* Why do you have a picture of Bobby Driscoll?

PatrickvD
Signature Collection

Post by PatrickvD »

pinkrenata wrote:Anyway, the "hottest" girl in the cast is Joan. (I put "hottest" in quotes because my girl crushes are different than the types of crushes being debated in this thread.)
Christina Hendricks' boobs are just insane. Shouldn't she have severe back problems? :P

She clearly has Jessica Rabbit syndrome. Poor girl.
Super Aurora
Diamond Edition

Post by Super Aurora »

<strike>I'd love put my dick through her nice soft tits.</strike>

edited. party poopers
Last edited by Super Aurora on Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<i>Please limit signatures to 100 pixels high and 500 pixels wide</i>
http://i1338.photobucket.com/albums/o68 ... ecf3d2.gif
carolinakid
Anniversary Edition

Post by carolinakid »

Jon Hamm is such a hot daddy!
pinkrenata
Anniversary Edition

Post by pinkrenata »

Super Aurora, I know that I don't catch all of the inappropriate comments said on the forum and I'm sure that there's a thread somewhere that contains even worse comments by other members. That said, I <i>did</i> catch what you said in this thread. I think I can speak for all moderators (and fellow forum members) in saying that this is not the place for such comments.

Goliath
Diamond Edition

Post by Goliath »

pinkrenata wrote:Super Aurora, I know that I don't catch all of the inappropriate comments said on the forum and I'm sure that there's a thread somewhere that contains even worse comments by other members. That said, I <i>did</i> catch what you said in this thread. I think I can speak for all moderators (and fellow forum members) in saying that this is not the place for such comments.
It isn't? I ROTFLMAO'ed! rotfl

Anyway, why do you say Betty is not sweet and caring? By the way, PatrickvD is right: that's just not attractive.

Part 2:

Natalie Portman: But not as thin like she was in 'Black Swan'. I like my girls to be slim, not skinny.

Salma Hayek: When you look up the definition of 'milf' in the dictionary, you'll see her image.

Freida Pinto: Actress from 'Slumdog Millionaire'.

Chantal Janzen: Dutch presenter of all kinds of tv shows. Usually they're very dumb, but she makes them entertaining --no, not (only) by her looks. You wouldn't suspect it from her 'Barbie'-looks, but she's really good at biting, sarcastic humor. She can even diss contestants on her game shows without them even realizing it, and: she doesn't spare herself either.

Jennifer Connelly: And no, not like every guy on the internet keeps adding: "the way she looked 10 years ago". I mean: Jennifer Connelly, NOW.