* "Superdad" (1974) - Was a cute film, great cast nice coming of age storyline. Kurt Russell/Kathleen Cody had great chemistry together as they also had in 1973's Charley and the Angel.
* "The Treasure of Matecumbe" (1976) - Good adventure movie, drags in part but pretty engaging storyline definitely holds your interest.
* "Unidentified Flying Oddball" (1979) - Depends on your mood, rather stupid but if you like the 70s and zany screwball movies and don't take things to seriously might enjoy it.
* "Midnight Madness" (1980) - An ok movie, nothing really worth writing home about. Michael J Fox was great as always as the mischievous younger brother. Very campy/dated but good if you want to burn a Sunday afternoon or something.
* "The Devil and Max Devlin" (1981) - Saw it once never again, stupidest thing to ever come out of the Disney Studios, if you want to see Elliot Gould rent Last Flight of Noah's Ark much better film.
* "Condorman" (1981) - One of my childhood favorites, silly corny dated most definitely but you'll laugh your head off and be intrigued through the whole picture.
* "Tex" (1982) - Wouldn't know never peaked my interest so never viewed it.
* "Trenchcoat" (1983) - Wouldn't know never peaked my interest so never viewed it.
_________________ "Gratitude is riches. Complaint is poverty." ~Doris Day~
Users browsing this forum: Exabot [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], jazzflower92 and 6 guests
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot post attachments in this forum