DVDizzy.com

Home | Reviews | Schedule | Cover Art | Search The Site
DVDizzy.com Top Stories:

It is currently Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:38 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1400 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 66, 67, 68, 69, 70  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:40 am 
Walt Disney Treasure

slave2moonlight wrote:
milojthatch wrote:
I recently got a copy of "The Monkey's Uncle" from the DMR, but when I went to redeem my code, it claimed it was for "Enchanted which I had already redeemed. So, I have a 100pt code I'm willing to trade if someone would like to. Please PM me if interested.

I had the same problem with a DVD from Disney Movie Rewards (it was one of the DVDs in the Little Dog Lost 2 pack, I think). It also told me it was for Enchanted, which I had already redeemed. I had a hard time getting them to pay attention to me through e-mail. I don't remember if I had to call in or if they finally responded to me e-mail-wise and credited me the points, but I know I eventually get it worked out.

I think I'd call them if I go that route.

All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you.

-Walt Disney

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:33 am 
Special Edition

There are definitely issues with DMR points and Enchanted. I redeemed points for Enchanted last week and when I entered the code, it asked me to confirm whether I was entering Enchanted or College Road Trip.

I'd definitely call them. They should be well aware of the issues by this point.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:22 am 
Platinum Edition

2 codes I recently tried entering said they were for Enchanted. I emailed them, and they emailed me back asking for the codes, and I emailed them back the codes, and have yet to hear from them again.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:41 pm 
Walt Disney Treasure

Humm, I'm getting the feeling this is a well known glitch. Well, as I won't have a chance to call them till Wednesday, if anyone wants to trade still and try it out, I'm still one to that. After Tuesday, I think I'll have to pull the offer for this one. No worries either way.

All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you.

-Walt Disney

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:14 pm 
Platinum Edition

My Dinosaur Blu-Ray shipped on April 4th.

It is now April 14th and it still hasn't arrived.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:11 pm 
Limited Edition

My Dinosaur arrived today too. :D Keeping the 2 disc dvd for features (since Disney with the massive space on blu rays for features struck out in that dept. on this release).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:43 am 
Platinum Edition

PixarFan2006 wrote:

DMC takes about 3 weeks.

Arrietty Poster is gone :( Settling for Earthsea.

And so are all my points. I couldnt use my computer most of the last year, so I got back about 1475, but for some reason, my account isnt there. Start over, I guess.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:06 am 
Special Edition

ajmrowland wrote:
And so are all my points. I couldnt use my computer most of the last year, so I got back about 1475, but for some reason, my account isnt there. Start over, I guess.

If you have Facebook and like Disney Movie Rewards' page, you could post something for Penny (DMR's Facebook help person) on the page's wall and it's possible that she could reinstate your points for you. No guarantees, but she has done that in the past for other people

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:35 am 
Platinum Edition

Here's the way to contact DMR via Phone

Quote:
If you still have further questions, please call 1-866-246-8646 Monday through Friday, 9:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. Central Time, to speak to a Disney Movie Rewards Member Services representative

http://fromscreentotheme.com/ThursdayTr ... isney.aspx

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:25 pm 
Limited Edition

KACENAID wrote:
ajmrowland wrote:

If you have Facebook and like Disney Movie Rewards' page, you could post something for Penny (DMR's Facebook help person) on the page's wall and it's possible that she could reinstate your points for you. No guarantees, but she has done that in the past for other people

YES. Do what he said. Penny Costley is the DMR rep on the facebook page (or a bot). But I've seen a lot of people who didn't log in for over 270 days & lost their points. I think she contacted each one of them & got them back all their points. Good luck.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:30 pm 
Platinum Edition

ajmrowland wrote:
PixarFan2006 wrote:

DMC takes about 3 weeks.

I got it a few days ago. It does come with a DMR code to my knowledge.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:58 pm 
Gold Collection

Wow, I just received my Pinocchio statue from DMR packed in a big giant box.

Ordered on the 10th and received it on the 18th. That is eight days to Canada. Very impressed!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:47 pm 
Walt Disney Treasure

The Facebook had a who's this picture like they normally do but this time they offer points if you know who it is. So, 10 free points for now when you enter 'Lumiere' as a magic code.

-Skyler

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:35 pm 
Special Edition

JiminyCrick91 wrote:
The Facebook had a who's this picture like they normally do but this time they offer points if you know who it is. So, 10 free points for now when you enter 'Lumiere' as a magic code.

Thanks for the code. You can also get 10 points when you enter Cogsworth as a magic code (thanks goes to jwerk from Blu-ray.com's forums for the heads up on that one)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:19 pm 
Walt Disney Treasure

Thanks for the two codes!! :D

The Divulgations of One Desmond Leica: http://desmondleica.wordpress.com/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:09 pm 
Walt Disney Treasure

Thanks for the codes!

Just remembered I haven't entered my John Carter stub yet, and I missed my BatB 3D stub darn it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:13 pm 
Limited Edition

If anyone has codes to trade for equal value in stubs check the trade forum. I got a bunch of extra Chimpanzee (double points this week). I know I don't check it (trade forum) often & 400 points is a lot for 4 stubs.

Stubs R gone.

Last edited by buffalobill on Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:21 pm 
Limited Edition

Survey for 25 points. http://www.disneymovierewards.go.com/me ... urvey-list

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 9:55 pm 
Special Edition

Finally got around to redeeming points for the Frank and Ollie DVD, something I've been putting off since it was first offered what with other stuff coming along.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 7:30 pm 
Limited Edition

I thought for sure this would be the first Marvel movie you could get DMR points with (Avengers). Just checked the ticket page for the first time & it's not listed. Any idea what gives? This IS a Disney (Buena Vista) movie, right?

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1400 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 66, 67, 68, 69, 70  Next