DVDizzy.com

Home | Reviews | Schedule | Cover Art | Search The Site
DVDizzy.com Top Stories:

It is currently Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:33 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:12 am 
Special Edition

Hello everyone! Has anyone ordered the special edition of Alice and wonderland, the collector's box with some goodies? Does anyone know exactly what it comes with? Pics? thanks :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:33 pm 
Walt Disney Treasure

Hey Belle. Sorry it took me so long to reply. I have the set. It comes with a 3D card, certificate of authenticity and a box of playing cards, which I haven't opened. Pics are below.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:00 pm 
Walt Disney Treasure

Oh my goodness ! I've never seen that before ! What a wonderful set; its just like the ones the UK gets for Platinum / Diamond Editions, save for the fact the latter includes a book.

I feel they missed an opportunity here; Alice could have had a wonderful book included here. I suppose there is hope for the Blu release though ?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:23 am 
Gold Collection

wooooooow :o

I've never seen that before also.
that box looks SO AWESOME ( but indeed a booklet would have been nice in the box as well, but love the playing cars :) )

Last edited by stitchje1981 on Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:00 pm 
Limited Edition

Here's the newest set

Quote:
Includes 3 Glow-In-The-Dark Lithographs, Certificate Of Authenticity, 3D Blu-ray, Blu-ray, DVD and Digital Copy!

Looking for something extra special for Christmas? The collector’s edition of A Christmas Carol is the perfect answer! This exciting release includes a 3D Bluray disc, as well as standard Blu-ray disc, DVD and Digital Copy—plus three Glow-in-the-Dark Lithographs and Certificate Of Authenticity all in one incredible collector’s package! Start a whole new holiday tradition and enjoy this cutting-edge movie package with your family.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:40 pm 
Special Edition

goofystitch wrote:
Hey Belle. Sorry it took me so long to reply. I have the set. It comes with a 3D card, certificate of authenticity and a box of playing cards, which I haven't opened. Pics are below.

Thanks soooo much it's ok :) i was hoping someone would post them :) i notice u also collect those collector boxes i love them! These pics help i am definitely getting it now. I am not sure if you like the tinkerbell movies but the lost treasure one has a box also like the snow white one with the book are you getting that one?