Tangled (aka Rapunzel) Discussion - Part III

All topics relating to Disney-branded content.
stitchje1981
Gold Classic Collection

Post by stitchje1981 »

yukitora wrote:peiple in this forum have already seen rough versions of the film. do the words 'test audience' mean nothing to you?
And how come those rough versions got on the internet if they're not allowed to record in the theater of Disney Property/monitored by Disney????????????????????
Strange.....
janesjubilee
Gold Classic Collection

Post by janesjubilee »

stitchje1981 wrote:
yukitora wrote:peiple in this forum have already seen rough versions of the film. do the words 'test audience' mean nothing to you?
And how come those rough versions got on the internet if they're not allowed to record if the theater Disney Property/monitored by Disney????????????????????
Strange.....
Um... They have the rough versions out on the internet already? Because I've seen nothing from these test screens. The only rough footage I've seen was the very first trailer and that looks like it was taken on a computer screen.
stitchje1981
Gold Classic Collection

Post by stitchje1981 »

janesjubilee wrote:
stitchje1981 wrote: And how come those rough versions got on the internet if they're not allowed to record if the theater Disney Property/monitored by Disney????????????????????
Strange.....
Um... They have the rough versions out on the internet already? Because I've seen nothing from these test screens. The only rough footage I've seen was the very first trailer and that looks like it was taken on a computer screen.
Again:
And how come the rough versions were on the internet already if they're not allowed to record in the theatre Disney Property/ monitores by Disney, like you said????????????
Still strange
janesjubilee
Gold Classic Collection

Post by janesjubilee »

stitchje1981 wrote:
janesjubilee wrote: Um... They have the rough versions out on the internet already? Because I've seen nothing from these test screens. The only rough footage I've seen was the very first trailer and that looks like it was taken on a computer screen.
Again:
And how come the rough versions were on the internet already if they're not allowed to record in the theatre Disney Property/ monitores by Disney, like you said????????????
Still strange
That footage of the very first trailer was on a computer not a theater That is the only known footage of test images, I've seen nothing else from inside a theater.
stitchje1981
Gold Classic Collection

Post by stitchje1981 »

Also, you didn't have to watch PatF before it came out in your country, that's entirely your fault.
Oh yeah, it's totally my fault that someone else recorded the film in the movies and put it on the internet, so I could see the movie....
Like verybody else in the US.
Yeah totally my fault!!!! :roll:
stitchje1981
Gold Classic Collection

Post by stitchje1981 »

janesjubilee wrote:
stitchje1981 wrote: Again:
Still strange
That footage of the very first trailer was on a computer not a theater That is the only known footage of test images, I've seen nothing else from inside a theater.
You just don't get it do you => you know what => Whatever!
Fairytales
Gold Classic Collection

Post by Fairytales »

Maybe we should go back on topic.
janesjubilee
Gold Classic Collection

Post by janesjubilee »

stitchje1981 wrote:
Also, you didn't have to watch PatF before it came out in your country, that's entirely your fault.
Oh yeah, it's totally my fault that someone else recorded the film in the movies and put it on the internet, so I could see the movie....
I wasn't saying that it was your fault that it was recorded. I was saying that it was your fault that you watched it. You could have just avoided the recordings. It's not like you were strapped to a chair and forced to watch it before it came out.
stitchje1981
Gold Classic Collection

Post by stitchje1981 »

Fairytales wrote:Maybe we should go back on topic.
Yep I totally agree with Fariytales 8)
stitchje1981
Gold Classic Collection

Post by stitchje1981 »

janesjubilee wrote:
stitchje1981 wrote: Oh yeah, it's totally my fault that someone else recorded the film in the movies and put it on the internet, so I could see the movie....
I wasn't saying that it was your fault that it was recorded. I was saying that it was your fault that you watched it. You could have just avoided the recordings. It's not like you were strapped to a chair and forced to watch it before it came out.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHA this is the best one I heard today
AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Ok seriously: back on topic :)
stitchje1981
Gold Classic Collection

Post by stitchje1981 »

Fairytales wrote:And that Giselle dress is AWESOME.
That's what I thought also...
Great pics by the way Poody 8)
pap64
Platinum Edition

Post by pap64 »

Wait...what are we arguing again?
ImageImageImageImage

janesjubilee
Gold Classic Collection

Post by janesjubilee »

pap64 wrote:Wait...what are we arguing again?
The fact that the actors who play Rapunzel and Flynn got to see the movie before it came out.
Fairytales
Gold Classic Collection

Post by Fairytales »

janesjubilee wrote:
pap64 wrote:Wait...what are we arguing again?
The fact that the actors who play Rapunzel and Flynn got to see the movie before it came out.
I'm pretty sure they did. Hey... this IS on topic, actually xD
But yeah totally they did! How else should they know what the character consists of? And what if Rapunzel died or something (okay that's not likely, but still) They might wanna know that plot twist before telling the kids something
Sotiris
Ultimate Collector's Edition

Post by Sotiris »

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
janesjubilee
Gold Classic Collection

Post by janesjubilee »

Those are adorable! But, why are her eyes blue? XD
skyler888
Gold Classic Collection

Post by skyler888 »

Those are adorable! But, why are her eyes blue? XD
They aren't
Fairytales
Gold Classic Collection

Post by Fairytales »

Lol i asked my Paintshop pro program and the color is some sort of minty grey.
In html its this color: #A9C7BD
storktimus

Post by storktimus »

These are lovely, thanks so much for sharing! She really does look a bit like Arielle doesn't she? Not that that's a bad thing. :)
skyler888
Gold Classic Collection

Post by skyler888 »

can everyone stop quoting and re-posting pictures that someone already posted.

I don't think we all want scroll through a bunch of repeats.

Not to whine, it's just an annoyance :P