Villain love pairings

Polls and games that do not call for discussion.
Jack Skellington
Anniversary Edition

Post by Jack Skellington »

Si and Am, girl on girl incest ! :lol:
Disney Duster
Ultimate Collector's Edition

Villain Love Pairings

Post by Disney Duster »

Gaston would not be caught dead dating Drizella. She may not really be that ugly, but, he would definately not settle for anyone ugly at all, or anyone less than beautiful.

How about Gaston and...himself? Ha. Gaston and the Evil Queen seemed okay to me.
houseofvillains

Post by houseofvillains »

The trouble with Gaston and the evil Queen is that the evil Queen is much older than he is, and is well, a queen. Gaston would also be too immature for someone as regal as she is, and when the evil Queen turns into an ugly hag, Gaston would reject her the first chance he gets. I think Governor Ratcliffe would be a much better choice.

As for Drizella and Anastasia, maybe Horace and Jasper would be good choices, but are they too old for them? (I still think Gaston and Drizella would be a good choice, though)

Additionally, Si and Am are both males, I think, but I just do not seem them together, I mean yeah.

I still see Jafar with Maleficent, and the Horned King with one of the fates, I am sorry, but I do. The Horned King and Maleficent both have their similarities, obviously, but do not forget the similarities Jafar and Maleficent have with each other, plus do not forget they are already friends, so that accounts for something.

- Houseofvillains
houseofvillains

Post by houseofvillains »

I have some more:

Captain Hook & Drizella
Jafar & Anastasia
Amos Slade & Cruella De Vil
Gaston & Shego (Kim Possible)
The Chesire Cat & Pom Pom
Lucifer & Felicia
Fat Cat & Pete's original girlfriend Trudy
Prince John & Zira