Are You 23? (Disney's D23 Fan Club Discussion)

All topics relating to Disney-branded content.
JiminyCrick91
Platinum Edition

Re: Are You 23? (Disney's D23 Fan Club Discussion)

Post by JiminyCrick91 »

See... I became a D23 member after years of wanting it at Christmas time. I just wish that they had some events in Canada for a change or at least Northern MI. The last time we had any Disney fun in the region was the Christmas Carol Train Tour... and before that when The Henry Ford Museum had a Disneyland exhibit in 2005. :/ I enjoy the magazine, nick-nacks and that I can now buy merchandise if I choose but just one event a year in this area would make it so much cooler.

-Skyler
Mickeyfan1990
Collector's Edition

Post by Mickeyfan1990 »

Reimagined website plus free membership (count me in!):

http://attractionsmagazine.com/blog/201 ... ource=t.co
Atlantica
Signature Collection

Post by Atlantica »

Is this still only available in the US ? Such a shame, as would love to join.
disneyboy20022
Signature Collection

Post by disneyboy20022 »

Want to Hear How I met Roy E. Disney in 2003? Click the link Below

http://fromscreentotheme.com/ThursdayTr ... isney.aspx
disneyboy20022
Signature Collection

Post by disneyboy20022 »

Is anyone having trouble logging into D23 website? I have a membership but it keeps saying that it doesn't recognize my email and when I try to say send me my password but it says it doesn't recognize my membership number or email. What's going on?????????

Can anyone help me????

Avaitor
Collector's Edition

Post by Avaitor »

I don't think it's just you. I checked the comments for the new site on the Facebook page, and it seems like a lot of people are having this problem. It might be a site error?

I hit up one of their free memberships, and I guess I don't have my info yet, so I can't say for myself.
Vlad
Collector's Edition

Post by Vlad »

Hey, guys! I made a free membership today at the Disney Store, but I have a question. Will they email me the information, with the username, password, and D23 number?
Jules
Diamond Edition

Post by Jules »

Sicoe6256 wrote:Hey, guys! I made a free membership today at the Disney Store, but I have a question. Will they email me the information, with the username, password, and D23 number?
So far you have a D23 membership. I'm at the same phase as you. Now you have to wait 24 hours, and then reregister (sort of) at the D23 website (not the Disney Store website).
Vlad
Collector's Edition

Post by Vlad »

Jules wrote:
Sicoe6256 wrote:Hey, guys! I made a free membership today at the Disney Store, but I have a question. Will they email me the information, with the username, password, and D23 number?
So far you have a D23 membership. I'm at the same phase as you. Now you have to wait 24 hours, and then reregister (sort of) at the D23 website (not the Disney Store website).
There's a problem. I don't have a membership number. On the official website, they say that you get the membership number by email. I didn't get it.
Jules
Diamond Edition

Post by Jules »

Sicoe, I got two emails from the Disney Store. The second one, from the following address - [email protected] - contained my member number. Did you receive anything from that address?
Vlad
Collector's Edition

Post by Vlad »

Jules wrote:Sicoe, I got two emails from the Disney Store. The second one, from the following address - [email protected] - contained my member number. Did you receive anything from that address?
Yes, I got an email from that address, but it doesn't say anything about my membership number.
FigmentJedi
Gold Classic Collection

Post by FigmentJedi »

Sicoe6256 wrote:
Jules wrote:Sicoe, I got two emails from the Disney Store. The second one, from the following address - [email protected] - contained my member number. Did you receive anything from that address?
Yes, I got an email from that address, but it doesn't say anything about my membership number.
It's listed in a block on the Guest Services email labeled "Personalization" with your member number and your first and last name.
Vlad
Collector's Edition

Post by Vlad »

FigmentJedi wrote:
Sicoe6256 wrote: Yes, I got an email from that address, but it doesn't say anything about my membership number.
It's listed in a block on the Guest Services email labeled "Personalization" with your member number and your first and last name.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I can't believe I didn't see it. Thanks for pointing that out!
Avaitor
Collector's Edition

Post by Avaitor »

Okay, so a week ago, I made a D23 account, now that they have free ones, but I accidentally put in a typo for my e-mail address when I signed up to the Disney Store so I could purchase it, and didn’t realize until it was too late. To add insult to injury, I found out that being a part of the Disney Movie Rewards club, I already have an account to the store, and din’t need to sign up for this.

I’ve tried e-mailing Disney’s guest services a couple of times, and I’ve had bad luck with them, as well as trying to find a way to fix this via the D23 site’s help center. I can’t really do anything if I can’t access the e-mail with my membership number, can I?

I went as far as to set up a second D23 account, same name and everything, but using my right e-mail. Now I was going to sign up for the site… except I have to wait 24 hours so I can set up my account on the site.

I hope you guys could make heads or tail of this post, because I know how weird it looks.

Edit: Sorry if this post is so full of laymen's terms, I originally posted this on tumblr, which, at least on my dash, isn't quite as Disney-privy as you guys should be. :P
disneyboy20022
Signature Collection

Post by disneyboy20022 »

Does the Disney Store offer back issues of the D23 Magazine?

One of mine from 2012 that features Carsland got damaged.

PixarFan2006
Signature Collection

Post by PixarFan2006 »

So how exactly does this free D23 membership work? I ordered it on the Disney Store website.
NeverLand
Gold Classic Collection

Post by NeverLand »

Lily James Opens Up to Disney twenty-three About the Magic of Making Cinderella

https://d23.com/lily-james-opens-disney ... inderella/
blackcauldron85
Ultimate Collector's Edition

Post by blackcauldron85 »

D23 Releases New App Now Available to Download
https://www.laughingplace.com/w/news/20 ... lay-store/
Patricier21
Special Edition

Post by Patricier21 »

blackcauldron85 wrote:D23 Releases New App Now Available to Download
https://www.laughingplace.com/w/news/20 ... lay-store/
Has anyone actually been able to get the app to work? I’ve downloaded it and clicked on it and it’s done loading screen but then nothing comes up? I want to know iPhone version 12.
blackcauldron85
Ultimate Collector's Edition

Post by blackcauldron85 »

Yeah, I have an Android phone (Samsung Galaxy) and the app works fine on it. When I first downloaded the app, it was a little slow but that could have been my Internet, who knows. I just pulled up the app and it loaded quickly.

I'm sorry it's not working for you. Could there be an update? Have you checked App Store reviews to see if others are having the same issue? I know on the Google Play Store, often if someone writes a review about glitches, the developers will write a message back, so maybe it's worth writing a review on the App Store.