DVDizzy.com

Home | Reviews | Schedule | Cover Art | Search The Site
DVDizzy.com Top Stories:

It is currently Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:52 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Missing a Slip Cover?
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 9:22 pm 
Special Edition

I have a confession. I hate slipcovers. Whenever I buy a movie, I immediately remove the slipcover and throw it in a rubbermaid bin in my basement.

I quite probably will be making a cross country move this summer and am looking to purge a bunch of stuff. I'd hate to just throw them away, especially if one of you needs one. Most should be mint or near mint.

Let me know what you need and I'll see what I have. If I have it, it's yours - FREE (but if I'm sending you a bunch maybe you can reimburse me for shipping?)

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 8:12 pm 
Collector's Edition

I have a confession: I love slipcovers. They're so shiny! But at the same time, I'm an environmentalist, so I feel kind of guilty about that. That's one reason I've never called up Disney to get a slipcover. (I'm also just lazy)

Do you by chance have the Pocahontas 2 Movie collection blu slipcover? Or the Atlantis 2 Movie blu? Or The Princess and the Frog blu? There's some DVDs I have that are missing slipcovers too, but some of those a quite a few years old. It's so nice of you to give away your slipcovers!! :)

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 8:22 pm 
Walt Disney Treasure

Do you have the slip-cover for The Rescuers 2 Movie Collection (in Blu-Ray packaging)?

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 7:26 pm 
Special Edition

I'm pretty sure I have all of those.

If you PM me your address, I will send. It may be a week though as I'm going to WDW.

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 7:53 pm 
Walt Disney Treasure

I live in the UK, are you offering this to those strictly within the U.S.?

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 8:05 pm 
Special Edition

Not necessarily. Is it expensive to ship to the UK? I don't mind visiting the post office to send it to you. I just don't want to have to eat a large shipping charge.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:46 pm 
Limited Edition

Do you have slipcovers for the 2005 Toy Story 2, 2-Disc Special Edition DVD? Or the Blu-Rays for Burlesque, Bridesmaids, Fantasia / Fantasia 2000 Double Feature?

UDer #3495 :D

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:00 pm 
Special Edition

DisneyFreak5282 wrote:
Do you have slipcovers for the 2005 Toy Story 2, 2-Disc Special Edition DVD? Or the Blu-Rays for Burlesque, Bridesmaids, Fantasia / Fantasia 2000 Double Feature?

I might have the Toy Story 2 slip cover and I *think* I have the slip cover for Fantasia. I don't have slip covers to the Burlesque or Bridesmaids (since I don't own either movie).

I just moved back to California a couple of weeks ago and these boxes are buried in my garage. As soon as I can find them I'll look and let you know! Feel free to pm in in the interim to remind me so I don't forget.

(11 years in my last house + 3 kids = a lot of crap/I'm drowning in boxes!)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:01 pm 
Limited Edition

RyGuy wrote:
DisneyFreak5282 wrote:

I might have the Toy Story 2 slip cover and I *think* I have the slip cover for Fantasia. I don't have slip covers to the Burlesque or Bridesmaids (since I don't own either movie).

I just moved back to California a couple of weeks ago and these boxes are buried in my garage. As soon as I can find them I'll look and let you know! Feel free to pm in in the interim to remind me so I don't forget.

(11 years in my last house + 3 kids = a lot of crap/I'm drowning in boxes!)

Awesome. For some reason it's telling me I'm not authorized to PM on here?? Not sure how that happened. I've been a member since '06, even though it's been a while since I've last been on here.

UDer #3495 :D

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:24 pm 
Special Edition

DisneyFreak5282 wrote:
Awesome. For some reason it's telling me I'm not authorized to PM on here?? Not sure how that happened. I've been a member since '06, even though it's been a while since I've last been on here.

Yeah, it won't let me PM you either. Here's my personal email address (crossing my fingers and praying, Dear God, please don't let it get assaulted SPAM alot :lol: )

ryanr u n e ll a AT yahoo.com

(just remove all of the spaces)

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:53 am 
Gold Collection

RyGuy wrote:
...Let me know what you need and I'll see what I have. If I have it, it's yours - FREE (but if I'm sending you a bunch maybe you can reimburse me for shipping?)

I've sent a request via PM!

Matt:)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:43 pm 
Special Edition

MattDean (and Linden) I just figured out my PM responses aren't going out (they're stuck in my draft folder). How odd. Apologies as it may have come across that I was ignoring you.

Anyway, I moved across the US last month and have a lot of crap I need to go through in my garage. I found one of the tubs that has my slip cover collection this weekend and will check this week to see what I have (I think there are three tubs altogether). My personal email address is above. It might be easier to correspond with me there?

(And DisneyFreak5282, I haven't forgotten about you!)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 5:13 pm 
Collector's Edition

Do you have Pinocchio or Atlantis (blu-ray) slipcovers by any chance?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:53 pm 
Special Edition

Yes, I'm pretty sure I do and you're welcome to them, but it may take me awhile to get them. I moved across the country a few months back and a lot of this stuff is now buried in my garage.

I had back surgery last year, so digging stuff out is a little easier said than done. But I'm paying attention to this thread and all the messages and will send stuff out as soon as I can!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 2:14 pm 
Collector's Edition

RyGuy wrote:
Yes, I'm pretty sure I do and you're welcome to them, but it may take me awhile to get them. I moved across the country a few months back and a lot of this stuff is now buried in my garage.

I had back surgery last year, so digging stuff out is a little easier said than done. But I'm paying attention to this thread and all the messages and will send stuff out as soon as I can!

Okay! :) Thank you for the update!