Tinker Bell movie - official date: October 2007!

All topics relating to Disney-branded content.
Coolmanio
Gold Classic Collection

Post by Coolmanio »

I really hope that that is a typo and it does come out next year, and not 2012. I really like these movies.

How do you guys think Disney will end the series? Tinker meets Peter and she leaves her friends. Or she just goes out on an adventure by herself.
milojthatch
Collector's Edition

Re: Tinker Bell & the Mysterious Winter Woods - Fall 201

Post by milojthatch »

tlc38tlc38 wrote:
AND, I HATE the way the sneak peaks are done now. It's just stupid.
I agree, the way the trailers are now are dumb. I put in "Prince of Persia" and "The Black Cauldron," and wasn't happy with the new set up. Oh well.

I find it funny in the trailer how in writing, nothing in any of the logos or titles say "Walt Disney," but rather just "Disney." Yet, the narrator said "WALT Disney Pictures Presents." Classic!
All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you.

-Walt Disney
Frightfull123

Post by Frightfull123 »

Coolmanio wrote:I really hope that that is a typo and it does come out next year, and not 2012. I really like these movies.

How do you guys think Disney will end the series? Tinker meets Peter and she leaves her friends. Or she just goes out on an adventure by herself.
It is quite possible it's a typo. Disney has been known to make them ALOT with this franchise. The books are filled with typos if you look closely enough. Not to mention on the back of the Great Fairy Rescue DVD it says long before she met Wendy and the Lost Boys when it would have made more sense to say long before she met Peter and the lost boys.
There are also people saying they've gotten that same promo paper in ther copy of the DVD but it says Fall 2011....so I guess w'll just have to wait for Disney themselves to tell us for sure the release date.
jediliz
Special Edition

Post by jediliz »

AladdinFan wrote:Did any one knew that Target was giving away free $5.00 coupon for TinkerBell and Great Fairy Rescue Blu-ray? It would cost $7.99 (Blu-ray) or $11.99 (Target Exclusive Blu-ray) with the use of the $10.00 off from DMR and then the $5.00 off from Target then movie would really cheap.

http://forum.blu-ray.com/blu-ray-movies ... 0-a-3.html

I supposed they'll be out of these today since the movie was released three days ago......

I wonder if a coupon for Beauty and the Beast will print out for me if I manage to get the new Tink movie today...
Disney Channel died when they stopped airing movies with Haley mills (Parent Trap and Pollyanna) and fun adventure movies like Swiss Family Robinson. R.I.P. the REAL Disney Channel. Date of Death: When the shows became teenie bopperish.
yukitora
Special Edition

Post by yukitora »

Having not seen the final result, I am disappointed at the plot changes. With the original plot, there was so much room for character development from Lizzie and Vidia. It would've been really neat and impressive to see Tink try to pursuade Lizzie to have a change in heart without being able to speak to her, as well as to teach Lizzie to be more like a child and less like an adult. I think they chose to play it easy by sticking to the old sterotype of adult v children. And the idea of the main character trapped for a majority of the film would be terrific if they managed to pull it off, kinda like phone both.

Oh well, I'll probably enjoy the new plot too. I just hope we get the original script or something.
Old Fish Tale
Anniversary Edition

Post by Old Fish Tale »

Trailer in better quality! Click here!
pinkrenata
Anniversary Edition

Post by pinkrenata »

WDWLocal wrote: ...Renata "Fairy-Hater/Princess-Hater" Joy (who reviewed the first Tink film) ...
It sounds like you have really done your research, buddy! Great job! :thumb:
WIST #1 (The pinkrenata Edition) -- Kram Nebuer: *mouth full of Oreos* Why do you have a picture of Bobby Driscoll?

"I'm a nudist!" - Tommy Kirk
jediliz
Special Edition

Post by jediliz »

The employee that checked my purchases out at Target had not heard of the extra $5 off coupon. But I got my DVD+Blu Ray combo set for $12.99. I'll probably get to watch it in a week.

Wikipedia claims that Feb 8th, 2011 is the release date for Winter Woods. That''s a little early I think.
Disney Channel died when they stopped airing movies with Haley mills (Parent Trap and Pollyanna) and fun adventure movies like Swiss Family Robinson. R.I.P. the REAL Disney Channel. Date of Death: When the shows became teenie bopperish.
TheNikki
Gold Classic Collection

Post by TheNikki »

The preview on the Blu-Ray says it's coming in Fall 2011 so probably around this time next year, certainly not by Feb 2011.

I watched this today and while I enjoyed it, it wasn't my favorite of the movies. I wanted more Neverland visuals instead of the English countryside and mostly inside the cottage where Lizzie lived. Still, it was cute and I liked Vidia finally coming into the fold with the rest of the girls.

I'm looking forward to the next installment, looks really cute.
supertalies
Special Edition

Post by supertalies »

Just saw the last movie. Really cute movie, loved it!

I'm really looking forward to the next installment! Can't wait!
Atlantica
Signature Collection

Post by Atlantica »

Oh wow ! The trailer looks beautiful; this, to me, has again proven that these films are improving in quality.

The dates are a little confusing ..... but mind you, Disney has been nothing but confusing of late, so no suprises there ! :lol:

I do feel terribly sad though that this may in fact be the second to last Tink film .... ever :cry:
Coolmanio
Gold Classic Collection

Post by Coolmanio »

Better quality trailer:

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qKpiONdeK20?fs ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qKpiONdeK20?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>
Atlantica
Signature Collection

Post by Atlantica »

Agggggh ! Got goosebumps !

Do you think they will wear these outfits in the Disney Parks at Christmas / Winter time ??
Lorddh
Gold Classic Collection

target 29.99

Post by Lorddh »

I went to my Target (Woodridge, IL) and they had it for 29.99. This was like 2 days ago, though. Thought it would be cheaper, but then again Target always sells their Blus more expansive.
AladdinFan
Special Edition

Re: Tinker Bell & the Mysterious Winter Woods - Fall 201

Post by AladdinFan »

milojthatch wrote:
tlc38tlc38 wrote:
AND, I HATE the way the sneak peaks are done now. It's just stupid.
I agree, the way the trailers are now are dumb. I put in "Prince of Persia" and "The Black Cauldron," and wasn't happy with the new set up. Oh well.
Me too I hate the sneak peeks now. I think now there getting lazy.
Atlantica
Signature Collection

Post by Atlantica »

I dont really get what you guys mean about sneak peeks not being great ... do you mean the sneak peaks for Tink ? Or just movies in general ?
Margos
Anniversary Edition

Post by Margos »

atlanticaunderthesea wrote:I dont really get what you guys mean about sneak peeks not being great ... do you mean the sneak peaks for Tink ? Or just movies in general ?
I thought they were referring to the way that they work on DVDs, not the actual sneak peeks themselves... But I could be wrong.
http://dragonsbane.webs.com
http://childrenofnight.webs.com

^My websites promoting my two WIP novels! Check them out for exclusive content!
Atlantica
Signature Collection

Post by Atlantica »

Ah, ok, thank you Margos :)

You know Margos, I have come to love your opinions and thoughts on Tink and her movies here on UD; I look forward to reading your posts, and more often then not, I always agree with your views.

I would love to have a proper discussion with you about Tink's world !! :)
Old Fish Tale
Anniversary Edition

Post by Old Fish Tale »

I feel the same too!
pinkrenata
Anniversary Edition

Post by pinkrenata »

Wonderlicious wrote:wow, this luks absolutly soaking awesome! :D OMG THE WINTER COLORS IS LIKE ROBERT PATTISON'S VAMPIRE SKIN! :D :D :D :D i am tres exited! :float: :float: OMG, she looks so cute in a winter coat; its like the dresses they where at disneyland perez durin the winter coz its so cold and otherwise the princesses wud freeze to deaf! :( :( and then we wudnt have any chance to meat them. :evil: go tink, u will be really gud at ice skating. :tink:

BTW, i will be really annoyed if kelvin "i only wanna review alice in wunderland and not high school musikal" cedeno gives thiz a review, as he is so against the new disney despite interviewing them all the time! how rude! :evil: :evil: :herc: evrythin cumming out of the new Disney is awesome, butter than with ei$ner! :D i hate it wren people lyk wont recognise that. i think that luke shud ban them, but wait, hes one of them, as is renata "i hate princesses and wanna drink their blud" joy. so is aaron "look at me, im bitchin' about miley on my podcast" wallace. they are all bad disney fan and is just using this site to blow up disney threw its fan base. thats appauling. :roll: :roll:
:up:

(And that's all I have to say about that.)
WIST #1 (The pinkrenata Edition) -- Kram Nebuer: *mouth full of Oreos* Why do you have a picture of Bobby Driscoll?

"I'm a nudist!" - Tommy Kirk