The "Continue the Story" Game

Polls and games that do not call for discussion.
Jasmine1022
Anniversary Edition

Post by Jasmine1022 »

and almost all of the died. there were only two left. they decided to....
Prudence
Anniversary Edition

Post by Prudence »

...take over Baton Rogue in a complicated attempt to avenge their fallen brothers!
That's hot.
Jasmine1022
Anniversary Edition

Post by Jasmine1022 »

but they couldn't. their bodies were like jelly! they thought and thought but for the longest time couldn't figure it out. then, one of them said:
Prudence
Anniversary Edition

Post by Prudence »

"There she goes
There she goes again
Racing through my brain
And I just can't contain
This feeling that remains

There she goes
There she goes again
Pulsing through my veins
And I just can't contain

There she goes
There she goes again
Racing through my brain
And I just can't contain

There she goes
There she goes again
She calls my name,
Pulls my train
No one else could heal my pain
And I just can't contain

There she goes
There she goes again
Chasing down my lane
And I just can't contain

There she goes
There she goes
There she goes."

Unfortunately, that was of no help whatsoever.
That's hot.
Prudence
Anniversary Edition

Post by Prudence »

So, after his brother stared at him for five minutes, concerned about his sanity...
That's hot.
Jules
Diamond Edition

Post by Jules »

... the universe blew up (again).
lord-of-sith
Collector's Edition

Post by lord-of-sith »

And several of the newer UD members looked bewildered at each other, confused as to when the world first blew up, and how it could have possibly regained its form throughout the story. But, it didn't matter, as the Earth's second explosion was one of the smallest problems facing humankind, as the biggest problem easily was...
Jasmine1022
Anniversary Edition

Post by Jasmine1022 »

What that STENCHcould be!

they looked around, confused..................

UNTIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Prudence
Anniversary Edition

Post by Prudence »

Prudence pointed to a 700 foot tall toad with urination problems. Said toad was causing the smell.
That's hot.
Jules
Diamond Edition

Post by Jules »

Jasmine performed surgery on the toad, and after spending a couple of hours sloshing around in his urine, she fixed the problems in his kidneys.

She left the toad and teleported herself to Israel, went home and took a refreshing shower. Suddenly in the shadows was lurking Jeremy, and like the Hitchhock "Psycho" (which I've never seen) he thrust open the shower curtain and stabbed her with a Bugs Bunny plush. Naturally Jasmine was unscathed, but she slapped Jeremy for the dirty joke.

Suddenly, the shower water turned yellow. Jasmine was grossed out, and upon peeking out of the bathroom window, shw was like *OMG*!!! The toad had followed her, and stuck his "thing" into the plumbing system.

I suppose I don't need to tell you all that he was urinating.
Jasmine1022
Anniversary Edition

Post by Jasmine1022 »

and then Jasmine aka Megan slapped Julian Carter so hard for dousing her in urine not once, but TWICE, that the entire universe blew up a fourth time, and that was the end of the story.
Prudence
Anniversary Edition

Post by Prudence »

At least, it was the end of the story until Prudence created her own universe in which everything was black, sage, gray, lavender, tourmaline, aquamarine, and reddish-auburn.
That's hot.
Jules
Diamond Edition

Post by Jules »

Unfortunately, the toad intruded into Prudence's world, and sprayed urine all over the place. Prudence decided it was high time he got potty training.
Jasmine1022
Anniversary Edition

Post by Jasmine1022 »

and then megan stuck a needle in the toad's behind, causing him to pass out. then, she surgically removed his kidneys so he couldn't urinate all over everyone anymore.
Jules
Diamond Edition

Post by Jules »

Well, Megan has now destroyed any further possibilities of the toad unrinating all over the place. :x Aaah! To hell with it! I say Megan never surgically removed the toad's kidneys. She was drunk when she wrote that post, and imagined things.

So, the toad *and his kidneys* tried to get away from Prudence and Jasmine, who had now joined forces and become "The Female Movement of Karl Marx Infused Ideologies". Naturally, as this thread is very mad, their Marxist movement has nothing to do with the toad or with what has happened so far, for that matter.
Jasmine1022
Anniversary Edition

Post by Jasmine1022 »

Since Megan and Prudence have now joined forces, that means that they are both the rulers of the planet, and they decide that Julian Carter and his stupid urinating toad and too gross to remain on the planet, and both of them get kicked off, and never return again, unless they want to get eaten by the gigantic pissytoad and Julian Carter-eating bear named Viola that just appeared next to Megan and is now her protector.
Jules
Diamond Edition

Post by Jules »

So I'm gross!? :x As a matter of fact, I'm a very hygienic person, and demand my return to the planet. :P And it was Prudence who brought in the toad in the first place and should be punished.

Anyways, Prudence and Jamsine, and their organisation (whose name I created for it they have not yet acknowledged) have to battle the Chuck Norris-like Luke and and DVD-Condom flinging Escapay, whose organisation is called "The Patriotic USArrers". I also return to the planet (so there!), and our 3 groups must do battle. Unfortunately, I'm rather outnumbered, and Luke and Escapay have some rather good martial arts skills, so I decide to get out of the way, disguise myself as a really HOT girl (I think I'll don a Kirsten Dunst costume), and join Megan and Prudence.

BTW, Kirsten Dunst is really pretty. I keep getting all teary-eyed during the Spiderman films, imagining myself instead of Tobey Maguire.[/b]
Jasmine1022
Anniversary Edition

Post by Jasmine1022 »

However, due to your terrible mistake, Viola eats you and digests you. And in case you get the brilliant idea to kill her, she's invincible. She has to weakness, and is immortal. She can regenerate and do anything else that is awesome. Then, Megan whispers something into Viola's ear, and she eats Luke and Escapay and then is tired from eating so much...but she's still wide awake and ready for action!

Julian--you know you love me :P
Jules
Diamond Edition

Post by Jules »

Jasmine1022 wrote:Julian--you know you love me
*faints in joyful bliss. Stands up again, and hearts pump out from chest*

MEGAN! I LOVE YOU! :)

Ok, I'm serious about that. :oops:
Jasmine1022
Anniversary Edition

Post by Jasmine1022 »

Julian Carter wrote: