The "Continue the Story" Game

Polls and games that do not call for discussion.
Mason_Ireton
Banned

Re: Cont. The Story

Post by Mason_Ireton »

Mason quickly casts Ava Kadva (instant death) on Voldmort but realizes that he too, is a demigod... "Expecto Patrounum" casted all 4 teens, wavering their wands towards Voldmort. The spell drives Voldmort away and into darkness "We haven't seen the last of him miladies...." rejoiced Mason facing his commrades but realizes the pricesses and Prue dissappeared. "Prue, Jasmine, Cinderella?" cried out Mason, franticly searching the Forbidden forest...After a flustered all night/all morning search for his friends and loved one...Mason cried of sorrow.
Jasmine1022
Anniversary Edition

Post by Jasmine1022 »

He reached up to wipe his eyes, and realized that there was blood on them. There was blood on his clothes! Where did the blood come from? He touched his eyes, and there was blood. He was crying blood. It was then and only then that he realized there was a sharp, stinging pain in his stomach. He lifted up his shirt, and saw a small hole closing up. It was then that he realized that he was being eaten from the inside out.

(hey, guys, I had an idea. I don't think people should be allowed to play for themselves. I mean...when Mike killed Mason, I don't think Mason should be allowed to bring himself back to life, one of the other players should have to do it. I think it's only fair =D what do you guys think?)
Disneyfreak1990
Special Edition

Post by Disneyfreak1990 »

i like your idea Jasmine1022.

Mason realizes that it's an alien and if he doesn't get it out within 24 minutes he'll die a gruesome death.
meanwhile in a dark disclosed place Pru and the princesses are in a dungeon and voldemort comes in and takes Ariel out for his dinner.
members i like:Jasmine1022, Lazario(when he's in a good mood), Escapy, Prudence, Blackcauldron85, Anthony, and Mason Ireton.
Members i dislike: Lazario(when he's in a bad mood).
Mason_Ireton
Banned

Post by Mason_Ireton »

"What use are we to you?" whimpered Ariel, trying to slip Voldmort's grasp..."Because my dear princess, you fine ladies are gon'na help me conquer the magical/muggle world" laughed Voldmort, gazing into the scared Ariel's eyes... Meanwhile Mason casted a removal spell on himself thus removing the alien from his body then he casted a protective spell on himself so not to be fully vulenerable, "Atherton" said Mason "Now to find the others, Come on you blokes" exclaimed Mason, dashing thru the Hogwarts grounds with Ron, Harry and Hermonie bringing up the rear.
Last edited by Mason_Ireton on Wed Jun 20, 2007 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Disneyfreak1990
Special Edition

back in the disclosed place pru and the princesses are wondering how to escape since they can't find a door to the place and all they see is a huge statue and a dead snake in front of it.
whoever can guess where they are gets a bertie bott cookie flavored bean.
members i like:Jasmine1022, Lazario(when he's in a good mood), Escapy, Prudence, Blackcauldron85, Anthony, and Mason Ireton.
Mason_Ireton
Banned

Post by Mason_Ireton »

"Try pulling on the left hand then maybe it'll reveal a door. Least that what happend in my story" suggested Snow White, prying the statue's left hand, along with the others help. "1...2...3. Ugh" counted the girls on the last tug of the statue, the hand went down thus a door opened "Quickly before he returns" hurried Prue, motion the girls to escape "What about Ariel?" wondered Princess Auroa "Don't worry Auroa, we'll think of something" encouraged Cinderella, making her way out the door. "Ariel...Are you familar with Kindom Hearts?....the heart of all world even your world's heart lives there too." questioned a stern yet malicous Voldmort "Yes I'm familar with it, I've been there before...You'll never harness the Light" replied Ariel, who was in a elgant yet intimidating room, full of magiacl articfacts. "I'm aware of the circumstances my sweet girl, for you see Ariel...That's why I need the Princess and the Immortal one..."praised Voldmort smiling devilshly.
Disneyfreak1990
Special Edition

'but why'd you take Prudence too?' asks Ariel.
'shes the ninth princess but i still need to get Kairi and Alice in order to destroy that pitiful light so that i can destroy the worlds...' says Voldemort.
while hes ranting Ariel seizes this chance to escape and does.
Mason_Ireton
Banned

Post by Mason_Ireton »

But Ariel's escape was foiled by Voldmort's henchmen, Wormtail and his pet snake Narcessia. Wormtail casted an immobile spell on the young princess... "Thought you'd escape me, well it's no use, you and the other princess shall take the pureness out of Kingdom Hearts then...." explained Voldmort, facing Ariel's teary eyes of despair "Fill it with pure darkness" cackled Voldmort, leaving a defeated Ariel in tears. "Oh I almost forgot...your pureness" said Voldmort with a flick of his wand, he muttered a spell then all of a sudden...Ariel's pureness flowed from her body, leaving her lifeless and making her a statue.

"Mason..I have a feeling we found 'em" said Hermonie bringing a map to the other boys, "I did some research on the villains, apparently they need all the princess pureness to obtain the Light, in Kingdom Hearts" read Hermonine "Once all nine Princesses pureness are drained from the body, they'll become statue and Voldmort's Army will refill the Light with darkness" finished Ron, "My dad's heard of Kingdom Hearts, it's located in Latveria, borders next to Symkaria" exclaimed Nevile Longbottom pointing the location on the map. "Let's move, got'ta save them before it's too late" hurried Mason grabbing the weapons and such.
Prudence
Anniversary Edition

Post by Prudence »

(Oh boy, I'm the ninth princess and I didn't know it. Still, I want to play myself because I like controlling myself. I'll just deny my powers to kill anyone. :P Carry on for a bit, because I can't think of any nonsense to write at the moment. Wait, I changed my mind.)

Suddenly, Shelby Cummings as portrayed by Julie Gonzalo swooped out of nowhere in fantastic Slytherin robes. "Voldemort has made a huge mistake! He can't imprison Prue - she was me in another life!" Everyone starred at Shelby for about two seconds. Off screen, Voldemort started to snicker. "You don't believe me, do you? AREIDA! PAULETTE! MIN-LAI! BERUCHE! PRUNA! GIRLS, HELP!" Unfortunately, the other Prue characters didn't show up and Shelby simply stood there looking foolish.

Although she looked very flashy and attractive in those Slytherin robes.
That's hot.
Mason_Ireton
Banned

Post by Mason_Ireton »

Shelby explained herself for over 3 hrs in due time, during the story Shelby revealed herself asthe cursed princess thus creating a stir with the other princess but they couldn't waste anytime now, they had to go rescue their fallen friend Ariel from Lord Voldmort's clutches..."So far so good girls, how are we gon'na save Ariel" said Snow White taking a breather after their daring escape, "I got it!" exclaimed Princess Auroa. "All we have to do is cast those spells Voldmort used on Mason and th-" explained Auroa with hope in her tone, "But he knows most of the spells deary, unless we fight fire with fire" agrued Belle....The girls rested for the night and by morning started their adventure of saving Ariel "Oh my goodness" freaked Cinderella, the others rushed to her side..."It's, but it can't be, no...NO!" muttered Prue, they found Ariel's statue in the middle of a mist lit graveyard, resting atop a grave that read: Tom Riddle SR (1948-2000)
Last edited by Mason_Ireton on Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Disneyfreak1990
Special Edition

meanwhile on destiny island in the middle of the english channel Kairi was walking along the beach with Sora and Riku when a person in black appears out of nowhere in front of them. Sora and Riku fight the guy in black but he pulls out a stick and then they are immobilized. he takes Kiari and teleports her to Lord Voldemort.

and Mason what is Alice doing there if she wasn't in the dungeon with the others and captured by Voldemort?
Mason_Ireton
Banned

Post by Mason_Ireton »

"Who are you?" wondered Kari, looking dazed/confused. She regained her focus from the transportation and found herself facing a dark green cloaked man...."Welcome Kari, you may not know me...I'm from a different vast world that's full of potential of renewal...You my optimistc girl shall help moi conquer Kingdom Hearts" explained Voldmort preparing his wand, Kari slashed him with a knife from her pocket. But she didn't see the spell cast at her heart, the pureness was sucked out of Kari thus transforming her into another statue, "2 down, 7 to go and 1 worthy challenge of an immortal" cackled Wormtail, who was worshiping his master's ability
Last edited by Mason_Ireton on Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Disneyfreak1990
Special Edition

the other princesses were morning for their friend Ariel when they heard a noise and hid behind a gravestone and saw a man that looked a bit mousy pulling a statue of a girl that the princesses, except Pru, knew.
Mason_Ireton
Banned

Post by Mason_Ireton »

"That's the 9th princess, Prue what are we gon'na do?" wondered Jasmine, peering from the gravestone "It'll take a miracle for us to survive let alone restore peace" suggested Belle, trying hard to come up with a plan "Run!" shouted Prue, the shadow figure caught a glimpes of the girls and headed towards theier hiding spot...."It's Voldmort's henchmen. Hurry girls, hurry!" scream Cinderella, glancing back to see Wormtail chasing them, "Don't think bout it" said a familar voice, twas Mason who apppeared in mid air, "Repusentria" shouted Wormtail, waving his wand at Mason the others. A corba shot out of the wand and gazed at Mason and the other...."Trust in me" said the snake "Ava Kadva" shouted Prue, knocking the snake dead "Get the princess somewhere safe now!" commanded Mason, holding off Wormtail's spell. "Kapahala" cried Mason, he casted a vanishing spell on the princess and they vanished to back to the real world, "Master, I'm sorry master" whimpered a frieghten Wormtail, facing Voldmort's wrath. "I will have my revenge on them Wormtail..." vowed an angered Voldmort "But wait, master...I know where they've headed, back to the real world" explained Wormtail, with a tone of hope.
Last edited by Mason_Ireton on Thu Jun 21, 2007 10:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Disneyfreak1990
Special Edition

off-story: Mason there is actually only 9 princesses and they are Ariel, Aurora, Belle, Cinderella, Alice, Jasmine, Snow White, Prudence, and Kairi.

on-story: 'and where in the real world were they sent?' asked Voldemort.
'to Wonderland.' says Wormtail.
'perfect now we can get the last princess along with the others at once.' says Voldemort with glee.
they both start laughing evily.
'enough' says Voldemort and they both stop laughing.
Mason_Ireton
Banned

Post by Mason_Ireton »

"Bizzare yet so wonderful" exclaimed a joyous Belle, fluttering thru a mystic green pasture "And the moraths outofgrabe" sang a haunting voice then a purplish body appeared then disappeared, What the blazes" pondered Mason, trying to caputre the purple body "Blast me bagpipes, you're a cat...and a Cheshire Cat at that." answered Prue, holding the cat in her arm "Whom did you expect the white rabbit?" replied Cheshire with a sly look upon his face..."Actualy sir, we're looking for Princess Alice, have you seen her?" questioned Jasmine, "It depends which way you are, for you see....I'd ask the Queen of Hearts or there's the March Hatter/Mad Hatter" mocked Cheshire, pointing in different directions "Where's that- oh here we are" said Mason, rummaging thru his pocket and pulled out a light orange potion, "Are you thristy?" asked Mason "Fine time for a drink Mason" scolded Belle, "Yes" said Cheshire, drinking out of the bowl that magicaly appeared in front of the group...."Now my charming pet....Where's Princess Alice?" questioned Snow White, She's on her way to the Queen's garden" answered Cheshire Have you seen a man by the name, Voldmort? quizzed Jasmine, glaring at the cat "Yes, 2 men in fact, hot on her trail" replied Cheshire. "Let's move, fast" commanded Cinderella....."What was that drink he dranked anyways?" wondered Auroa, "Truth potion my dear" answered Mason, bringing up the rear.
Last edited by Mason_Ireton on Thu Jun 21, 2007 11:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Disneyfreak1990
Special Edition

'Curisorer and curisorer' wonders Alice as she walks through a hedge maze. she gets a huge chill and turns around and could've sworn she saw a robe turn a corner but scoffs it off as nothing. when she turns around she feels a sting on her back and falls to the ground.
'now we have three pure lights. Wormtail take her to the graveyard.'
meanwhile with the others the princesses feel a little woozy for some reason. Mason asks whats wrong and Pru says that it feels like someones light was taken.
Mason_Ireton
Banned

Post by Mason_Ireton »

"He's got Alice, blitzsnack" said Mason, "Kapahala" annouced Prue, casting the vanishing spell, they ended up in Kingdom Hearts, they saw 3 statues, "Ariel, Kari and Alice" gleed Cinderella hugging her friends' cold statue, "What happens when a light's been taken?" wondered Mason, "We'll start to fade, slowly but surely" answered Prue with a grim look on her face..."Come to save your mates?!" surprised Wormtail and Voldmort, gazing at the heroes devilshly "Dalma" shouted Voldmort, he casted the darkness spell on the 6 princess, Prue who escaped barely, made a semi clean getaway with Mason "Why don't you fight me like a true immortal" challenged Voldmort scouting the landscape for Mason and Prue..."Once I have all 9 of the princess' hearts, I shall rule the universe" cackled Voldmort, eyes flashing with victory
Disneyfreak1990
Special Edition

so Mason pulls out a Gunblade and throws it at Voldemort. Voldemort dodges it and while hes missing it Mason casts Avada Kevavra on Voldemort and kills him. Pru casts Hikari (light) and the princesses turn back to normal.

you know its funny hows its just me and you Mason playing at the moment. :lol:
Mason_Ireton
Banned

Post by Mason_Ireton »

The princesses returned to their respective world, Mason and Prue returned to their real home, Prue lead Mason to a private area so they could make out... :shock: