The "Continue the Story" Game

Polls and games that do not call for discussion.
Disneyfreak1990
Special Edition

Post by Disneyfreak1990 »

but when the wish came it was horrible. the world was a wreck and no good thing was left except for Mason and Pru.
members i like:Jasmine1022, Lazario(when he's in a good mood), Escapy, Prudence, Blackcauldron85, Anthony, and Mason Ireton.
Members i dislike: Lazario(when he's in a bad mood).
Mason_Ireton
Banned

Post by Mason_Ireton »

Seems like we're in an alternate universe" exclaimed Mason looking around for anything familar. Mason....You're not properly prepared for this sort of thing...So..I'm gon'na train ya" offered Prue, holding Mason's hand. Darling, thanks for your support, you've been there for me whenever things looked bleaked for me" encourged Mason, wrapping his arm Prue. They gazed into each other's eyes then layed in the sand, facing the stars, Prue leaned over Mason and kissed very fiery.... :shock: :oops:
blackcauldron85
Ultimate Collector's Edition

Post by blackcauldron85 »

Just when Prudence and Mason thought that they were alone, a group of native monkeys comes over with armfuls of bananas for their new neighbors.
Mason_Ireton
Banned

Re: Cont. The Story

Post by Mason_Ireton »

"Thank you for the bananas, can you leave us alone for a while." proclaimed Mason, "we just got here and we're...trying to figure things out" explained Prue, feeling alil embearsed.
Disneyfreak1990
Special Edition

but the monkeys won't take no for an answer and take them to a monkeyized WDW. they are in cinderella castle where the monkey king is and demands that they strip down to their undergarments.
members i like:Jasmine1022, Lazario(when he's in a good mood), Escapy, Prudence, Blackcauldron85, Anthony, and Mason Ireton.
blackcauldron85

But the queen monkey tells Mason and Prudence that her husband is kidding, and asks if they'd like a tour.
Jasmine1022
Anniversary Edition

Post by Jasmine1022 »

mason says 'no', and gets sucked into a deep hole in the ground.
Disneyfreak1990
Special Edition

Pru asks the queen where Mason is and she says that hes in the dungeon for saying no and for asking Pru gets sent to the dungeon.
Jasmine1022
Anniversary Edition

Post by Jasmine1022 »

in a seperate cell of course, and there is no way for them to contact each other. mason is tied to the wall, and there is a little kitten that is licking him. when he wakes up (he obviously passed out from a.the long fall and b.hitting the ground!) he says "HEY!" then, the cute little licking kitten turns into a huge, ferocious biting lion. mason says "HEY!" again, in an attempt to turn it back into the kitten, but instead it turns into...
Disneyfreak1990
Special Edition

a cursed princess. she tells Mason that the only way to save her and her world is to defeat the monkey king and queen.

i made it where their not actually in our world but an other world.
Mason_Ireton
Banned

Post by Mason_Ireton »

You mean that jive talking, dixieland King Louie? and his semi sane wife? what's your story?" exclaimed Mason pondering the cursed Princess' apperance, which resembled the old crone from Snow White.
Disneyfreak1990
Special Edition

no his twin brother you silly man. said the princess.
Mason_Ireton
Banned

Post by Mason_Ireton »

"Give me the lowdown of your curse and I could help you"suggested Mason, trying to free himself, "Alright, but aren't you worried bout your gf, Prue...." dared the Princess.
Disneyfreak1990
Special Edition

"who?" said Mason entranced by the princess.
"Okay here's the lowdown then love, i've been cursed into this form by the monkey king and queen and until they're gone i'll be stuck this way forever." said the princess.
meanwhile in another cell Prudene just awoke and sees Cinderella in there with her along with Snow White, Aurora, Jasmine, Ariel, Belle, Mulan, Pocahontas and Tiana.
memnv
Collector's Edition

Post by memnv »

then out of nowhere Rambo appeared and he gunned down Mason in cold blood and was looking for the cell that contained the princesses and prudence when all of a sudden
Dark Knight Rulez
Mason_Ireton
Banned

Post by Mason_Ireton »

Mason resurfaces, apparently he's immortal thanks to the cursed Princess..."I didn't appericate that Rambo" angered Mason, forming his fingers thus draining Rambo's engery. With a wave of a hand, Mason unchained the princesses and Prue then lead 'em to freedoom untill Ray, the brocoli leader ambushed them..."So...What now Mr. I'm immortal" wondered Snow White I'm thinking of something" answered Mason, scouting the area. "Will this help?" suggested Princess Auroa, pointing to a chain link that supported the spike chandler "Of course" excalimed Prue, taking Mason's sword and choping the link with great strength thus giving our heroes some time to make their escape complete.
blackcauldron85

Mason, Prudence, and the princesses escape, and head to a forest. The princesses start talking with the forest animals, and Mason and Prudence don't know what to do- their journey is being held up!
Mason_Ireton
Banned

Post by Mason_Ireton »

"Your highness" requested Mason, looking abit bothered, "Can we focus here, I'm immortal, didn't ask for this, would one of you please explain?" ranted Mason, taking a seat next Prue, who was buliding a campfire while Mason pitched up tents. "Well apparently Mason....You're the One...the prophcey said that a noble, couragous and headstrong man would rid the world of evil while his loved one stood by his side and providing support, gets alil of action here/there" explained Cinderella, "That doesn't explain why he's immortal..I wan'na be immortal too" said Prue, looking at the cursed Princess
Disneyfreak1990
Special Edition

'well the prohecy says that only the one can save us so in order for that to happen he has to be immortal, but your not immortal because you'll have to die on this journey.' says the cursed princess with a wicked smile. she spins around and she reveals herself to be...
next person insert a villain please.
memnv
Collector's Edition

Post by memnv »

Voldermort, Voldermort then points his wand at Mason and starts chanting a spell that will turn him into.....
Dark Knight Rulez