Pixar's Cars moved to summer 2006

All topics relating to Disney-branded content.
saving107
Gold Classic Collection

Post by saving107 »

just incase anyone was curious, here is the article for the Dreamworks delay on Shrek 3.

http://www.comingsoon.net/news.php?id=7524
The Monkey's Uncle
Gold Classic Collection

Post by The Monkey's Uncle »

flushed away? O K!

I was hoping cars would be out in 2005 so that it woul dhave been exactly 10 years for disney/pixars partnership.
PixarFan
Gold Classic Collection

Post by PixarFan »

Dreamworks IS making a movie about rats? Get some of your own ideas already! :roll:
2099net
Signature Collection

Post by 2099net »

PixarFan wrote:Dreamworks IS making a movie about rats? Get some of your own ideas already! :roll:
As I pointed out in another thread, this is an Aardman Animation film, partly funded by Dreamworks and Distributed by Dreamworks. If it is like Chicken Run, it will only be distributed by Dreamworks in America. Aardman have been working on the film off and on for about a decade (mainly just story/script ideas until financing was acquired).

Aardman are also making a Wallace and Gromit film co-financed by Dreamworks. I suppose you will say Dreamworks are copying Disney and their Wilbur Robinson film (both films deal with unconventional inventions) despite Wallace and Gromit being created in the 1991. :roll:

So perhaps this time, its Pixar and/or Disney who should get their own ideas! :P
Most of my Blu-ray collection some of my UK discs aren't on their database