Looks like club is up to speed (we hope)

All topics relating to Disney-branded content.
ValenciaJoe
Gold Classic Collection

Looks like club is up to speed (we hope)

Post by ValenciaJoe »

Went on-line yesterday at the Club's website (haven't been there for awhile) and noticed that they are offering Lion King 2 as their member's choice. Looks like they are speeding up the offering to members versus the release date. Let's hope they continue to do this.
It's more fun when we're number 1!
Bill W
Gold Classic Collection

Re: Looks like club is up to speed (we hope)

Post by Bill W »

ValenciaJoe wrote:Went on-line yesterday at the Club's website (haven't been there for awhile) and noticed that they are offering Lion King 2 as their member's choice. Looks like they are speeding up the offering to members versus the release date. Let's hope they continue to do this.
Got the packet in the mail yesterday. Noticed in real big type "Get them before they go back in the vault" (or something like that). I'm wondering if they are really getting up to speed or if they are only doing it because the window to sell Lion King 2 is so small (August 31 to January 31, or only 5 months).
MrH182

Post by MrH182 »

Well...I think it depends on the movie...Aladdin I have yet to see on there...but Mickeys Twice Upon Christmas is....I really hope the Treasures and Mary Poppins coming out this month don't take too long to show up
Disneyland is GOoD