Have Ur Very Own.....

Any topic that doesn't fit elsewhere.
Choco Bear
Gold Classic Collection

Have Ur Very Own.....

Post by Choco Bear »

Hillary Duff credit card!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: rotfl rotfl rotfl rotfl rotfl rotfl rotfl rotfl rotfl rotfl rotfl
MickeyMouseboy
Platinum Edition

Re: Have Ur Very Own.....

Post by MickeyMouseboy »

Choco Bear wrote:Hillary Duff credit card!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: rotfl rotfl rotfl rotfl rotfl rotfl rotfl rotfl rotfl rotfl rotfl
::drops dead:: like omg! i like so want that! :shock:
Prince Phillip
Anniversary Edition

Post by Prince Phillip »

Yellow says to blue, "you want the new Hilary Duff credit card?

Blue responds:
Luke
Site Admin

Post by Luke »

The Hilary Duff Card - The Official Choice of Dirty Old Men

After all, I suspect most Hilary Duff fans aren't quite old enough for their own CC.
Satoshi
Special Edition

Post by Satoshi »

Tell me that's not real, please.

:cry: :cry: :cry: <--- Look it made the poor children cry. Mean Hilary.
Prince Phillip
Anniversary Edition

Post by Prince Phillip »

Satoshi wrote:Tell me that's not real, please.

:cry: :cry: :cry: <--- Look it made the poor children cry. Mean Hilary.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Where is this girl's fame coming from!?! :?

I believe she is now on the list of hollywood's richest kids!

This can't all be from Lizzie McGuire and Agent Cody Banks (Eeeeeeewwww, I can't believe I even knew the title of the second film...) I hear she has done a few other things, but how could she have soo much money from just a few movies?

It's not fair!Image
Satoshi
Special Edition

Post by Satoshi »

Prince Phillip wrote:This can't all be from Lizzie McGuire and Agent Cody Banks (Eeeeeeewwww, I can't believe I even knew the title of the second film...) I hear she has done a few other things, but how could she have soo much money from just a few movies?
She's also recorded a couple hit musical singles, is currently recording a full musical album, starred in "The Lizzie Mcguire Movie", co-starred in "Cadet Kelly" which is a Disney Channel Original Movie, just finished shooting "Cheaper by the Dozen" which stars Steve Martin, and will soon start shooting "A Cinderella Story" in which she will be playing one of the stepsisters.

Oh yeah and various Lizzie Mcguire related things like a clothes line which I assume she partly profits from, and she has a credit card with her name and picture on it.

Oh and Prince Phillip, I tried to find a Hilary smiley for you but sadly none was to be found. :(
Prince Phillip
Anniversary Edition

Post by Prince Phillip »

Satoshi wrote:... and will soon start shooting "A Cinderella Story" in which she will be playing one of the stepsisters.
Thank god, she's not playing the part of cinderella, I just don't think I could take that! and on a side note, do we really need another Cinderella movie? :roll:
Satoshi wrote:Oh and Prince Phillip, I tried to find a Hilary smiley for you but sadly none was to be found. :(
That's ok :wink:
2099net
Signature Collection

Post by 2099net »

Have you seen this:
Animated Movies wrote: Hilary Duff Celebrates Sweet 16... at WB
Hilary Duff of Lizzie McGuire fame will star in two music specials for the WB network, one in connection with her September 28 birthday and the other for Christmas for the 2003-2004 seasony. "We are thrilled to be starting a relationship with the Duff family and hope this is the beginning of a long alliance," WB Entertainment President Jordan Levin said in a statement.
She now get her own TV Special on her Birthday? Christ? Just how arrogant is that? Lot's of stars who actually possess talent don't get tv specials at all, let alone ones to celebrate their birthdays. :roll:

And now she has a Credit Card. Wake Up people, somethings seriously screwed-up here :!:

I'm proud to say I've never seen Hillary Duff in my life [*] Nobody this young should have so much fame and attention. I hope her parents are pleased with all the money they're making at the expense of her innocence :roll:

I look forward to the inevitable "Duff No Longer A Virgin!" kiss and tell stories in the media, as well as reading about her entering rehab for alcohol/drug/painkiller addiction (place your bets, which addition will she foster?), squabbles with her parents over her money, tales of diva like behaviour, collapsing on set through exhaustion, etc. etc.

Oh yes. The Innocence of youth. The corruption of fame and money. The greed of her family.

Oh well, at least this quote makes me laugh: "We are thrilled to be starting a relationship with the Duff family..."

[*] Apart from her brief apparence in the film "Human Nature".
Most of my Blu-ray collection some of my UK discs aren't on their database
Choco Bear
Gold Classic Collection

Post by Choco Bear »

Prince Phillip wrote:
Satoshi wrote:... and will soon start shooting "A Cinderella Story" in which she will be playing one of the stepsisters.
Thank god, she's not playing the part of cinderella, I just don't think I could take that! and on a side note, do we really need another Cinderella movie? :roll:
hmm i heard she was playing cinderella :?
poco
Special Edition

Post by poco »

Cashier to Duff:

"hum, I need to see a photo ID before you can use this card."
"I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living." -- Dr. Seuss
Choco Bear
Gold Classic Collection

Post by Choco Bear »

poco wrote:Cashier to Duff:

"hum, I need to see a photo ID before you can use this card."
:lol: rotfl :lol:
Sulley
Gold Classic Collection

Post by Sulley »

"I look forward to the inevitable "Duff No Longer A Virgin!" kiss and tell stories in the media, as well as reading about her entering rehab for alcohol/drug/painkiller addiction (place your bets, which addition will she foster?), squabbles with her parents over her money, tales of diva like behaviour, collapsing on set through exhaustion, etc. etc.

Oh yes. The Innocence of youth. The corruption of fame and money. The greed of her family."

Tsk Tsk Tsk.....Drama, Drama, Drama.... :lol:

I don't doubt she will meet that unfortunate fate.
What would this wretched world be like without Disney?
Prince Adam
Anniversary Edition

Post by Prince Adam »

Maybe that's why LaLaine stepped away from the show-to avoid greedy battles and tension. Which side do you join?
Defy Gravity...
Satoshi
Special Edition

Post by Satoshi »

Choco Bear wrote:hmm i heard she was playing cinderella :?
I just read that she was playing a stepsister on the IMDB.
Cinderelly
Gold Classic Collection

Post by Cinderelly »

Wait! Is this a joke? B/c its looks like someone playing around with photoshop...
If it's not a joke, then someone please end the madness now... This has gone too far :o
Inigo: I do not mean to pry, but you don't by any chance happen to have six fingers on your right hand?
Westley: Do you always begin conversations this way?

Inigo: You seem a decent fellow. I hate to kill you.
Westley: You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
jabroni76
Special Edition

Post by jabroni76 »

Net -- so true, so true...

I'm pretty sure Hilary had no problem with sticking with Disney, but her mom did...

I can see an animated Lizzie, or a type of it, from Warner. And 70 years down the line, it'll be getting a HDDVDDHVDBDVD release! ;)

and the credit card is LMAO funny!