Greatest Villain Of All Time

All topics relating to Disney-branded content.
Jules
Diamond Edition

Re: Greatest Villain Of All Time

Post by Jules »

ProfessorRatigan wrote:Maleficent would have to be Chocolate, then, due to the same popularity idea, and because it fits. She is dark and rich, after all. (Rich as in flavorful, not rich as in, you know. Well-off.)
:lol: Surely Maleficent should be mint icecream, with chocolate chips!
ProfessorRatigan
Special Edition

Post by ProfessorRatigan »

Avaitor wrote:And Queen of Hearts has to be red velvet cake ice cream. Red and white, kind of chunky, yet undeniably fun.
OMG, that's so perfect. YES.
Disney's Divinity wrote:I agree, this is why I find him one of the best villains. The first half is him being more ruthless than normal villains, the second half is him losing his sanity. Tbh, I think this would happen with most Disney villains if they "won," considering many of them are a bit touched in the head to begin with.

I think Shere Kahn is a great villain, too. It may just be that The Jungle Book overall isn't very serious, so he doesn't get much to do.
I agree. I love both Scar AND Shere Khan. I don't understand the Scar-bashing that's recently become popular. The Lion King has a lot of problems. Scar represents exactly zero of them. He's undeniably one of the greats. Andreas Deja's animation and Jeremy Iron's blasรฉ delivery really make him an excellent and entertaining villain. (Scar's emotionless order to the hyenas... ["...Kill him."] -that's one of the most chilling Disney Villains moments of all time.) He really is the King Richard III of the Disney universe. And complaining Scar becomes 'pathetic' once he succeeds in killing his brother and exiling his nephew is like complaining that Richard becomes 'pathetic' when he gets stabbed to death in Bosworth Field. That's kind of the POINT. He's a despicable, perfidious creature. BY DESIGN.

To be honest, I blame the Nostalgia Critic. This argument didn't seem to have ANY traction before he made it.

Shere Khan is just amazing. Perfect animation, perfect voice. It's a shame he has such little screen time, but even then, he definitely makes an impression.
thelittleursula wrote:I guess Scar is chocolate and cookies ice cream, because it's overated.
Oh, snap!
Jules wrote: :lol: Surely Maleficent should be mint icecream, with chocolate chips!
I still stand by chocolate. It's probably the most popular ice cream flavor and Maleficent is certainly the most popular Disney Villain amongst the general public. Frollo for vanilla, because he's popular and very white. (Plus, I like using 'vanilla' in the BDSM sense. He's a very 'vanilla' person sexually, too. :wink: ) Queen of Hearts is Red Velvet Cake ice cream. Shere Khan orange sherbert. Gaston is rocky road. (Because he's rugged and manly. Which is how *I've* always read rocky road. It's so butch, innit?)

Jafar is tutti-frutti. :lol:

Yes. We're going to figure ALL of these out!
Avaitor
Collector's Edition

Post by Avaitor »

I'd throw a vote for Dr. Facilier as mint chocolate chip, myself.

Hans is rainbow. Looks nice,but it's ultimately kind of bland and tasteless when you have it.

And for some reason, Lady Tremaine screams rum raisin to me. Probably since that was my grandmother's favorite, and Cinderella was her favorite Disney movie, but that tends to be a mom's choice a lot of the time from my experience.
Warm Regards
Special Edition

Post by Warm Regards »

King Candy is birthday cake ice cream, in that he is colorful and fun on the outside, but at the end of the day, he's not cake and is really just another ice cream flavor.
bkelly25

Post by bkelly25 »

It's hard for me to decide so I will put each one in 3 categories.

Male: Chernaborg, Captain Hook, Shere Kahn, Gaston, Jafar, Scar, Shan Yu, Dr. Facilier, King Candy

Female: Queen, Lady Tremaine, Queen of Hearts, Maleficent, Cruella De Vil, Madame Medusa, Ursula, Yzma, Mother Gothel

Favorite Disney Villains from my least favorite Disney movies: Prince John, Professor Ratigan, Frollo, Hades
thedisneyspirit
Anniversary Edition

Post by thedisneyspirit »

Well looked what's happened. :lol:

I see Gothel like grapes/wine-flavored ice cream, because she always makes me think of red wine for some reason.

And Edgar...Edgar is melted ice-cream, the poor thing. :lol:
Jay
Anniversary Edition

Post by Jay »

I think the Evil Queen would be either German chocolate or Black Forest. Trying to think of one for Ursula. Is there grape flavored ice cream?
MeerkatKombat
Special Edition

Post by MeerkatKombat »

Ursula - Obviously B&J's Phish Food....

She needs a ice cream flavour with swirls of deception in order to do her justice. Something like salted caramel - it's never salty enough.
Settling Soul mates? That is grim. And I've played Monopoly alone.
Avaitor
Collector's Edition

Post by Avaitor »

Ursula kind of seems like a lavender to me, although she might need to be a chunkier flavor.
Warm Regards
Special Edition

Post by Warm Regards »

Ursula:

:P
thelittleursula
Anniversary Edition

Post by thelittleursula »

Avaitor wrote:
Hans is rainbow.
I always wondered if Hans was straight :lol:

ahem, bad joke

I see him as Strawberry Ice Cream, looks nice and sweet, but if you know how Strawberry products are made, it's a bit gross.
Disney's Divinity
Ultimate Collector's Edition

Post by Disney's Divinity »

I don't think I've ever went through the effort of doing an all-encompassing list before even though villains were always one of the my most favorite things about Disney growing up. So difficult to do considering you can like a character in wildly different ways--some for comedy, some because simply for their chemistry with the protagonist, some for the dramatic power or visuals, some that you actually feel a feeling of hate for, etc. etc.

I'm sure there are a few missing--I haven't seen Chicken Little in ages, never watched Cars 2 or 3, and I've only seen half of Lightyear. I debated some others, characters who are less antagonistic by the end--the Huntsman, Triton, John Silver, Georgette, the Beast, Tyler from Turning Red, etc.--but decided to include everything for the sake of it just so I don't feel like I'm making exceptions or whatever. Same way reason that I decided to include "alternate" versions of the same characters separately since I was going to do it for the Hag v. the Queen; might as well do it for all of them. Of course, I did cheat a little and didn't include all Disney series / DTV / shorts characters, only a select few that came to mind. I couldn't bear not to have Magica de Spell, which is how I ended up going down that wormhole. :lol:

1. Ursula, the Sea Witch from The Little Mermaid
2. Lady Tremaine, the Wicked Stepmother from Cinderella
3. Cruella de Vil from One Hundred and One Dalmatians
4. Hades, the God of the Underworld from Hercules
5. Monstro from Pinocchio ~ A lot of it is the animation. They really make you feel the weightiness of its size.
6. Yzma from The Emperor's New Groove ~ On top of being hilarious and superbly played by Eartha Kitt, she's the only thing visually interesting in all of TENG, imo. I don't mean "attractive" ( :huh: ), just her design and the animation of it have an appealing quality.
7. Maleficent, the Dark Fairy from Sleeping Beauty
8. Scar from The Lion King
9. Shan-Yu, Leader of the Huns from Mulan
10. The Rock Titan / Lythos from Hercules ~ I decided to break them apart mostly based on design. This was always my favorite of the four, no surprise it / he comes across as the "leader" in some ways.
11. Judge Claude Frollo from The Hunchback of Notre Dame
12. Vanessa from The Little Mermaid
13. The Cheshire Cat from Alice in Wonderland
14. Dragon Maleficent from Sleeping Beauty
15. Flotsam & Jetsam from The Little Mermaid
16. Magica de Spell from DuckTales
17. Atropos, Lachesis, and Clotho, the Fates from Hercules
18. Kronk from The Emperor's New Groove
19. Madame Mim from The Sword in the Stone
20. Dr. Facilier, the Shadow Man from The Princess and the Frog
21. Lucifer from Cinderella
22. The Lava Titan / Pyros from Hercules ~ It's interesting, you look at the opening story with the Muses explaining the Titans, the Lava Titan's design looks fairly different there when compared to the ending, whereas all the others look the same. Its design seems to shift a great deal, personally my favorite was the first scene it shows him (for real) where he's more liquid and all over the place as opposed to the more solididifed flan-esque version the rest of the time (the one in the scene where he's holding Zeus back with the Ice Titan is an easy moment to go-to for what I'm referring to).
23. Orddu, Orwen, & Orgoch, the Witches of Morva from The Black Cauldron ~ Always loved these. They definitely feel like early groundwork for when they eventually get to Ursula. Orgoch is the less interesting than the other two though.
24. The Elephant Troupe from Dumbo ~ The Elephant Matriarch in particular is very detestable in a "realistic" way in the same fashion Frollo and Tremaine are to me.
25. Sabor from Tarzan
26. The Wind Titan / Stratos from Hercules ~ I always think it's a shame the Wind Titan doesn't really get much chance to shine like the other three, at least, imo.
27. Cobra Jafar from Aladdin
28. The Magic Mirror from Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
29. Mirage from Aladdin (TV Series)
30. Prince Hans from Frozen
31. Anton Ego from Ratatouille
32. The Bowler Hat Guy / Goop & Doris from Meet the Robinsons
33. Joanna from The Rescuers Down Under
34. Honest John & Gideon from Pinocchio ~ Really just Honest John, Gideon would be nearer to the bottom.
35. The Huntsman from Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
36. Wiggins from Pocahontas.
37. King Triton from The Little Mermaid ~ The character is very intimidating in almost every scene he's in, which makes the story function (since you have to understand Ariel's extreme feeling of wanting out of her life enough to think the deal doesn't seem unrealistic).
38. Namaari from Raya and the Last Dragon
39. Zhan Tiri from Rapunzel's Tangled Adventure
40. Mozenrath from Aladdin (TV Series)
41. The Hag / Old Peddler-Woman from Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
42. Verona from Raya and the Last Dragon
43. Georgette from Oliver & Company
44. John Silver from Treasure Planet
45. Sadira from Aladdin (TV Series)
46. The Queen of Hearts from Alice in Wonderland
47. Iago from Aladdin ~ I like the character more in the series than the movie, but the scene where the Sultan chases him on the Carpet... rotfl
48. Kaa from The Jungle Book
49. Helga Sinclair from Atlantis: The Last Empire
50. Tik Tok from Peter Pan
51. Prince John from Robin Hood
52. Jafar, the Evil Vizier from Aladdin
53. Te Ka from Moana ~ The design would've been stronger in hand-drawn, but I still like it.
54. Mr. Smee from Peter Pan
55. The Evil Queen from Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
56. Varian from Rapunzel's Tangled Adventure ~ Like Morph, this is less because he's villainous (he's less interesting in villain mode actually).
57. The Hydra from Hercules
58. Percival McLeach from The Rescuers Down Under
59. The Horned King from The Black Cauldron
60. Shere Khan from The Jungle Book
61. The Bear from The Fox and the Hound
62. The Shadows from The Princess and the Frog
63. The Wolf from"Peter and the Wolf" of Make Mine Music
64. Genie Jafar from Aladdin
65. The Firebird from Fantasia 2000
66. Chernabog from Fantasia ~ I see right now that I put the Firebird just above Chernabog, that wasn't intentional. :lol: There's almost four in a row that have a less "personal" quality and more "wild animal / force" concept, I think that's the why more than anything with them ending up so close. Chernabog is probably a stronger character because he dominates his short (no doubt the animation is greater), whereas the Spring Sprite dominates the one with the Firebird, but I always liked the Firebird a little more since he's more of an embodiment of natural forces. Reminds me sort of Hexxus a bit, only more serious.
67. Malcho from Aladdin (TV Series)
68. The Ice Titan / Hydros from Hercules ~ Always my least favorite of the Titan designs, but it's not bad or anything.
69. Cassandra from Rapunzel's Tangled Adventure ~ Like Varian, she's more interesting outside villain mode, but the moonstone design is beautiful, no doubt.
70. Skinner from Ratatouille
71. The Beast from Beauty and the Beast
72. Fidget from The Great Mouse Detective
73. Man from Bambi
74. Kerchak from Tarzan ~ He definitely feels the most like a "wild animal" the way Sabor does.
75. Hopper from A Bug's Life
76. Morph from Treasure Planet ~ So cute. So I like him in a much different way than the rest, he's only here because of being Silver's sidekick.
77. Professor Ratigan from The Great Mouse Detective
78. Henry J. Waternoose from Monsters, Inc.
79. Si & Am from Lady and the Tramp
80. The Tyrannosaurus Rex from Fantasia
81. Glut from The Little Mermaid
82. Gaston from Beauty and the Beast
83. Stromboli from Pinocchio
84. Syndrome from The Incredibles
85. Captain Hook from Peter Pan
86. Randall Boggs from Monsters, Inc.
87. The Wolf from The Sword in the Stone ~ One of the more funny moments in the film, imo.
88. King Candy / Turbo from Wreck-It Ralph
89. The Sheriff of Nottingham from Robin Hood
90. Tyler Nguyen-Baker from Turning Red
91. Roscoe & DeSoto from Oliver & Company
92. Shenzi, Banzai, & Ed from The Lion King
93. Tamatoa from Moana
94. The Stabbington Brothers from Tangled
95. Ronno from Bambi
96. The Cyclops from Hercules
97. Forte from Beauty and the Beast: The Enchanted Christmas ~ I always liked the idea of one of the servants going insane / berserk over time because of their condition very interesting. Probably the same reason I love "Human Again" even though it does sort of bloat the movie, since the final chorus makes you feel how despairing their lives must be (the way they sing the line "Like a real human does" has a very plaintive, desperate feel to it for me).
98. The Black Cauldron from The Black Cauldron ~ The Cauldron is often depicted like its alive--the camera panning to it, the Horned King talking to it at the end--which is why I included it.
99. Goldie Oโ€™Gilt / Glittering Goldie from DuckTales
100. Scroop from Treasure Planet
101. The Wolves from Beauty and the Beast
102. Drizella & Anastasia from Cinderella
103. Mother Gothel from Tangled
104. Governor John Ratcliffe from Pocahontas
105. Commander Lyle Tiberius Rourke from Atlantis: The Lost Empire
106. Mirage from The Incredibles
107. The Leviathan from Atlantis: The Lost Empire
108. The Headless Horseman from The Adventures of Ichabod & Mr. Toad
109. Sir Ector & Sir Kay from The Sword in the Stone
110. Peddler Jafar from Aladdin
111. Morgana from The Little Mermaid II: Return to the Sea ~ Pat Carroll is the only reason the sequel is worth watching ever.
112. Gabby Gabby from Toy Story 4
113. The Rat from Lady and the Tramp
114. Lawrence from The Princess and the Frog
115. Ma Beagle from DuckTales
116. Amos Slade from The Fox and the Hound
117. Madame Medusa from The Rescuers
118. Pain & Panic from Hercules
119. The Coachman from Pinocchio
120. Flintheart Glomgold from DuckTales
121. The Willie Bros / Nephews from Home On the Range
122. Mor'du from Brave
123. Sorcerer Merlock from DuckTales: Treasure of the Lost Lamp
124. The Flowers from Alice in Wonderland ~ All the characters from Wonderland are antagonists to varying degrees, I suppose. I wouldn't have included these except I always found the scene where they turn on her to be one of the more impactful ones in the film for some reason? What jerks the purple flower and the daisy in particular are.
125. Kron from Dinosaur
126. Horace & Jasper from One Hundred and One Dalmatians
127. Mechanicles from Aladdin (TV Series)
128. Sir Hiss from Robin Hood
129. Big Baby & Jolly Chimp from Toy Story 3 ~ I only included these because of how creepy the two are in that film to me, I wanted to include them somewhere. TS3 was definitely on another level with the drama the whole movie compared to the rest in the series, even before they get to the furnace scene.
130. Bill Sykes from Oliver & Company
131. The Druun from Raya and the Last Dragon ~ I like the concept, but I wish the desing was better. Maybe it would work more in a hand-drawn film, whereas 3D is too limited for what they're going for with it.
132. The Jack-in-the-Box from Fantasia 2000
133. The Evil Manta from The Little Mermaid (TV Series) ~ The TLM series, now I think of it, had a thing for villains that were exiled (like Ursula) or sealed away--the monster awakened by the calliope, the Evil Manta, the witch in the cave from "Red." I guess they were trying to imitate Ursula to a degree (The Evil Manta uses her same colors) without actually using her, since she doesn't appear until the second season. I wonder if someone behind-the-scenes kept them from using the character purposely during the first season? The Evil Manta is really the only one that leaves much of an impression since he reoccurs; I think the first episode where he's released, he comes across very creepy actually (considering he speaks entirely different when he's trying to get Ariel to release him).
134. Alameda Slim from Home On the Range
135. Dijon from DuckTales
136. The Phantom Blot
137. Witch Hazel ~ Since she's often paired with the Hag and Magica de Spell, I included her.
138. Ernesto de la Cruz from Coco
139. Mr. Snoops from The Rescuers
140. The Carnotaurus from Dinosaur
141. Queen Narissa from Enchanted ~ Quite a few of the characters from here down, I find very irksome and annoying, and not so much in their capacity as villains. More because of the voice acting or dialogue or whatever not living up to what they should be in some cases, etc. I only included this one from a live-action film since she's animated. I didn't include her alternate versions, this is the best of them--the hideous dragon design being the worst.
142. Al McWhiggin from Toy Story 2
143. Diablo from Sleeping Beauty
144. Edgar Balthazar from The Aristocats
145. Sid Phillips from Toy Story
146. Chief from The Fox and the Hound
147. Willie the Giant from Fun and Fancy Free ~ Annoying in a stupid way.
148. Gantu from Lilo & Stitch
149. Stinky Pete the Prospector from Toy Story 2
150. Pete ~ Same as Willie. I've never been fond of his or Mortimer's appearances in much of anything really. I think Pete's best showing is the Prince and the Pauper film.
151. Marina del Ray from Ariel's Beginning ~ For Sally Field, mostly.
152. Dawn Bellwether from Zootopia
153. AUTO from WALL E
154. LeFou from Beauty and the Beast ~ SO ANNOYING.
155. Evil Emperor Zurg from Toy Story
156. Evelyn Deaver / Screenslaver from Incredibles 2
157. Dr. Calico from Bolt ~ Even though it's a character within the universe much like Emperor Zurg, I do like the design and vibe.
158. Ercole Visconti from Luca
159. Duke of Weselton from Frozen
160. Tweedles Dee & Dum from Alice in Wonderland
161. Alpha from Up
162. Brutus & Nero from The Rescuers
163. The Dragon from Onward
164. Terry from Soul
165. The Agent from Bolt
166. The Caterpillar from Alice in Wonderland ~ This is one character that always makes me wish someone would punch him in the face. :lol:
167. Monsieur D'Arque from Beauty and the Beast
168. The Ringmaster from Dumbo
169. The Beagle Boys from DuckTales
170. Undertow from The Little Mermaid II: Return to the Sea
171. Abis Mal from Aladdin (TV Series)
172. The Mad Hatter & the March Hare from Alice in Wonderland
173. Bruton from Dinosaur
174. Creeper from The Black Cauldron
175. Mortimer Mouse
176. Thunderclap, Downpour, & Coldfront from The Good Dinosaur
177. Robert Callaghan from Big Hero 6
178. Darla from Finding Nemo
179. Scud from Toy Story
180. Clayton from Tarzan
181. The Fenner Brothers from The Princess and the Frog
182. The Bensons / Ventriloquist Dummies from Toy Story 4
183. Dean Abigail Hardscrabble from Monsters University
184. Runeard from Frozen II
185. Lotso from Toy Story 3
186. Charles Muntz from Up
187. Chick Hicks from Cars
Listening to most often lately:
Abi Carter ~ "Part of Your World" (live)
Taylor Swift ~ "The Alchemy"
Taylor Swift ~ "The Prophecy"
Disney Duster

Post by Disney Duster »

Disney's Divinity wrote: โ†‘Tue Jan 17, 2023 7:58 pm5. Monstro from Pinocchio ~ A lot of it is the animation. They really make you feel the weightiness of its size.
That and his design make him the villain I am most afraid of. Good top choices!
Disney's Divinity wrote:166. The Caterpillar from Alice in Wonderland ~ This is one character that always makes me wish someone would punch him in the face. :lol:
:lol:
carolinakid
Anniversary Edition

Post by carolinakid »

My favorites in chronological order:

Evil Queen
Lady Tremaine
Maleficent
Cruella DeVil

I definitely prefer the female villains of the Walt era.
Farerb
Diamond Edition

Post by Farerb »

carolinakid wrote: โ†‘Wed Jan 18, 2023 12:59 am I definitely prefer the female villains of the Walt era.
Then what about The Queen of Hearts and Mad Madam Mim?
carolinakid
Anniversary Edition

Post by carolinakid »

I love them but theyโ€™re in my second tier of favorites. I didnโ€™t want to list every Walt era villain. ๐Ÿ˜‰
Disney's Divinity

Post by Disney's Divinity »

I didn't think about it when making my list, but out of the top 20, around 7 are from the Walt Era (8 if you include Magica de Spell since she's really from that time although I'm attached to June Foray's voice acting for the character), only 3 from the post-Renaissance films (all from before Tangled). I think that's reflective of the dearth of good villains in the new films more than anything else. Hopefully the villain in Wish is decent. *prays*

I do prefer the best of the Renaissance films to anything from Walt's day, that's true, partly because I'm predisposed to the Broadway vibe of the Renaissance to the merely hummable ditties or dated songs of the Walt films and I think many of the Renaissance protagonists are stronger and more defined those from then, but I don't dislike the Walt films at all. I don't even hate the Revival films for that matter, although I resent their lack of villains and I'm never as visually enthused or entranced by 3D as I am by hand-drawn or stop-motion films. I don't think a film's age is reflective of its quality, there's some good in all eras if you look for it.
Listening to most often lately:
Abi Carter ~ "Part of Your World" (live)
Taylor Swift ~ "The Alchemy"
Taylor Swift ~ "The Prophecy"
Vlad
Collector's Edition

Post by Vlad »

For me, the greatest is The Queen from Snow White. She's the only one that scared me as a kid. I would have nightmares with her, in her Queen form, the hag never scared me. I also like Maleficent, Cruella, Ursula, Yzma, Frollo and Narissa. But the Queen is definitely my favorite.
The Disneynerd
Gold Classic Collection

Post by The Disneynerd »

1. Ursula: Iconic, Great Character design, intimitating and has the best showdown climax.
2.Frollo:the creepy thing about him is that such people really exist. One of the most intimitating villains ever!
3. Lady Tremaine
4. Maleficent
5. Hades
6. Yzma
7.Jafar
8. Evil Queen
9. Dr. Facilier
10. Mother Gothel
11.Scar
12. Gaston
13.Cruella de vil

I love villains who have reasonable personal motives, and know their actions are bad but came too far to give up now, and especially the ones who are personal threats, most in the list arent but are enjoyable anyway

Thats why I also find Edgar from Aristocats really interesting. He was a regular good person who felt betrayed and did a bad thing for himself and the situation escalated and made him do worse things throughout the movie, from a regular grandpa to an evil Villain. He would be in my top 20
My favourite Disney songs:
๐Ÿ. ๐“Ÿ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฝ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป ๐“ฆ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ต๐“ญ (๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฝ๐“ต๐“ฎ ๐“œ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ญ)
๐Ÿ. ๐“ฆ๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ผ (๐“ฃ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ผ)
๐Ÿ‘. Wherever I go (Hannah Montana)๐ŸŽถ :cry:
๐Ÿ’. ๐“Ÿ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ญ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป ๐“‘๐“ธ๐”‚ (๐“๐“ต๐“ช๐“ญ๐“ญ๐“ฒ๐“ท)
๐Ÿ“. ๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐’ž๐“๐’พ๐“‚๐’ท :cry: (๐“—๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“ƒ๐’ถ๐’ฝ ๐“œ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’ถ ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“‹๐’พ๐‘’)
& more: 1000 years ( Legend of the Neverbeast),
I'll try (Return to Neverland) :pan: , So close (Enchanted), ๐’ด๐‘œ๐“Šยด๐“๐“ ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’๐“‡ ๐“๐‘œ๐“ˆ๐‘’ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐“๐‘œ๐“‹๐‘’ (๐’Ÿ๐’พ๐“ˆ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“Ž ๐’ซ๐“‡๐’พ๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐‘’๐“ˆ๐“ˆ: ๐ธ๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“‰๐‘’๐’น ๐’ฏ๐’ถ๐“๐‘’๐“ˆ), I thought I lost you (BOLT), Into the Unknown (Frozen 2) :pink:
carolinakid
Anniversary Edition

Post by carolinakid »

My favorites are all females. When it comes to villains, no one tops the ladies in my book.

In chronological order:
The Evil Queen
Lady Tremaine
The Queen of Hearts
Maleficent
Cruella DeVil
Madam Mim
Madam Medusa
Ursula