Tangled: The Series

All topics relating to Disney-branded content.
Farerb
Diamond Edition

Re: Tangled: The Series

Post by Farerb »

I think the title is a mistake.
D82
Signature Collection

Post by D82 »

Yes, I think you're right. Judging by the specifications and the price, it must be the complete series.
Sotiris
Ultimate Collector's Edition

Post by Sotiris »

Disney Channel posted a compilation of all the incantations in the show to commemorate the series' 5th anniversary.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Ivoqsec9tE
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Disney's Divinity

Post by Disney's Divinity »

The Disney Channel is airing a few episodes of the show, notably the hour-long episodes that I recall--the first episode, Queen For a Day, Plus Est En Vous--not all episodes, and not even in order I don't think. It's odd, this is the first time I've ever seen it show up on the Disney Channel since the day its finale aired--and that whole last season, they would never show episodes in re-runs, only the day they first aired and then they vanished as if the show never existed.

What makes me laugh is that they re-named the show in its second season so that it was more recognizable what it was--because Tangled is a stupid title and the original film wasn't as distinctly remembered as Frozen to overcome the disadvantage of it--and yet in the re-runs, they're still calling the first season "Tangled: The Series" and the later seasons "Rapunzel's Tangled Adventure."

I mean, it doesn't matter to me really since I already have the Blu-ray complete series now. I just think it's odd...and weirdly timed with Sonnenburg joining The Daily Wire. :? Is Disney trying to bargain him back or something? That feels unlikely, especially since he probably can't walk back a signed contract, but I'm not sure why now after so long. I only saw it because I scroll through to check for anything that might be airing on those channels, since occasionally Disney+ content will show up there. Sneakerella, for example, aired last weekend. I recorded it, but haven't watched it yet.
Listening to most often lately:
Ariana Grande ~ "we can't be friends (wait for your love)"
Ariana Grande ~ "imperfect for you"
Kacey Musgraves ~ "The Architect"
Atlantica
Signature Collection

Post by Atlantica »

They still don't have this series up on Disney+ in the UK yet, just the first season and that's it. So beyond annoying !
Disney's Divinity

Post by Disney's Divinity »

That socks, Atlantic. Does DisneyMovieClub exist outside America? Maybe you could get the Bluray, but I don't know what all regions it works in.
Listening to most often lately:
Ariana Grande ~ "we can't be friends (wait for your love)"
Ariana Grande ~ "imperfect for you"
Kacey Musgraves ~ "The Architect"
D82
Signature Collection

Post by D82 »

They've just added the last two seasons on Disney+ in Spain, so maybe the same will happen in the UK soon.
Atlantica
Signature Collection

Post by Atlantica »

Oh have they D82 ?! That's great news, maybe it's on it's way. I will keep all crossed !

Such a shame this show was sat on by Disney. I can't only imagine the hoopla that will surround the Tiana series et al, feel like this show just missed out on it.
D82
Signature Collection

Post by D82 »

Yes, the last two seasons were added last week here. I checked it when you posted they weren't on Disney+ in your country yet, and then we still didn't have them either. I've noticed more than once that stuff that is added to the service in other countries arrives here no longer after, and vice versa. And I'm not talking of new releases, but "archive" stuff like this. So, I think it's likely the UK will soon get the rest of the series as well. At least I hope so. :)
Sotiris

Post by Sotiris »

Disney Channel posted a compilation of all the songs in the show in order to commemorate the series' 7th anniversary.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vp2wt1s2y0Q
ImageImageImageImageImageImage