Honey I Shrunk/Blew Up The Kid new to the DMC Blu-Ray Line

All topics relating to Disney-branded content.
Disney Guru
Platinum Edition

Honey I Shrunk/Blew Up The Kid new to the DMC Blu-Ray Line

Post by Disney Guru »

Upon checking the DMC site this morning, was rather surprised to see that Honey, I Shrunk the Kids and Honey, I Blew Up the Kid are the newest additions to the DMC Exclusive Blu-Ray line. While not favorites of mine. Nice to see another back to back release.
Attachments
1398710.jpg
1398710.jpg (31.51 KiB) Viewed 8864 times
1398700.jpg
1398700.jpg (35.26 KiB) Viewed 8864 times
"I have this tremendous energy. I just loved and love life. I love it today. I never want to die."
~Jayne Meadows Allen~
milojthatch
Collector's Edition

Re: Honey I Shrunk/Blew Up The Kid new to the DMC Blu-Ray Li

Post by milojthatch »

Anyone else here feel like these titles should have been released straight to retail like the original VHS and DVD copies were? These titles the last few months are not obscure by any means! These are bread and butter library titles for Disney.
All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you.

-Walt Disney
holger--fischer

Post by holger--fischer »

that is right, I can't see those unnecessary bluray Releases anymore.
when are new DVDs coming?
Disney Guru
Platinum Edition

Post by Disney Guru »

milojthatch wrote:Anyone else here feel like these titles should have been released straight to retail like the original VHS and DVD copies were? These titles the last few months are not obscure by any means! These are bread and butter library titles for Disney.
I couldn't agree more, while I am glad Disney is issuing these titles on Blu-Ray. Every-time I check, I keep hoping for some of the more obscure classics. One of Our Dinosaurs is Missing for example. These really should be released to the mainstream.
"I have this tremendous energy. I just loved and love life. I love it today. I never want to die."
~Jayne Meadows Allen~