Descendants 2

All topics relating to Disney-branded content.
blackcauldron85
Ultimate Collector's Edition

Re: Descendants 2

Post by blackcauldron85 »

China Anne McClain to Debut “What’s My Name” Single from Descendants 2
http://www.laughingplace.com/w/articles ... endants-2/
The music video for the single, with never-before-seen footage from the movie, will premiere on DisneyMusicVEVO, Wednesday, June 14.
"What’s My Name" is one of six original songs featured on the "Descendants 2" soundtrack which includes McClain’s renditions of "Kiss the Girl" and "Poor Unfortunate Souls" from Disney’s animated classic "The Little Mermaid."
Was Ursula in the first Decendents movie? Is she a squid/octopus? Is Uma going to turn into one, I wonder?

*8:09pm edit*
Interview: Dove Cameron and Melissa De La Cruz
http://www.laughingplace.com/w/blogs/ma ... e-la-cruz/
Disney Duster

Post by Disney Duster »

Ursula was not in the first movie. I guess she is an octopus (or as The Little Mermaid television series called her, an Octopan, I believe). Oh wait, looking it up, she is a Cecaelia, the hybrid of a human and an octopus.

I hope Uma has/gets tentacles somehow.
Sotiris

Post by Sotiris »

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Mooky
Platinum Edition

Post by Mooky »

Have we gone back to 2005? :o What's with this marketing push for a DVD?
Escapay

Post by Escapay »

Mooky wrote:Have we gone back to 2005? :o What's with this marketing push for a DVD?
I would rather have both films on Blu-Ray...

Albert
WIST #60:
AwallaceUNC: Would you prefer Substi-Blu-tiary Locomotion? :p

WIST #61:
TheSequelOfDisney: Damn, did Lin-Manuel Miranda go and murder all your families?
Sotiris

Post by Sotiris »

A second trailer and a TV spot have been released.

Update: Disney has released audio of the songs Poor Unfortunate Souls and Kiss the Girl, lyric videos of the songs Space Between, It's Goin' Down, Chillin' Like a Villain, and You and Me as well as movie clips of the songs Space Between, It's Goin' Down, Chillin' Like a Villain, and You and Me.
Sotiris

Post by Sotiris »

A scene where the son of Hook kisses the son of Gaston was (unsurprisingly) cut from the movie. I bet the deleted scene in question is not even going to be included on the DVD.

Source: http://www.j-14.com/posts/descendants-2 ... iss-137517
Disney Duster

Post by Disney Duster »

I saw the film and liked it so much. Wasn't as good as the first one, really, in terms of being as emotional or having much of a plot, and it wasn't as so bad it's good as the first one either, but it was still awesome! Me and my friend laughed at it so much. Unfortunately my DVR cut off before I could see Dizzy's end credits scene all the way.

THEY SHOULD HAVE KEPT IN THAT GAY KISS!!!!! I want to see it soooo much now...
Disney's Divinity

Post by Disney's Divinity »

Forgive me—I saw the sequel was on today and watched bits and pieces of it. Of course the whole thing was constant cringing for me, but I thought the girl who played Ursula’s daughter wasn’t too bad. They did alright with her tentacles at the end.

I noticed they must’ve taken tips from Once on making the Hook character extremely hot. I was just, like, day-hum. I see the actor and Maleficent’s daughter’s actor are dating via Google.
Sotiris wrote:A scene where the son of Hook kisses the son of Gaston was (unsurprisingly) cut from the movie. I bet the deleted scene in question is not even going to be included on the DVD. http://i.imgur.com/58NCPbPl.jpg
Source: http://www.j-14.com/posts/descendants-2 ... iss-137517
First time I've visited this thread in quite a while. Too bad about that. The Hook kid was so OTT gay that I don't know why they bothered deleting it. I would've rather he and Cruella's son had kissed, really. Maybe in Descendants 3?? :lol:
Listening to most often lately:
Ariana Grande ~ "we can't be friends (wait for your love)"
Ariana Grande ~ "imperfect for you"
Kacey Musgraves ~ "The Architect"
Sotiris

Post by Sotiris »

Disney has uploaded the score suite from the movie by composer David Lawrence which isn't on the soundtrack.

Disney has uploaded the audio for Chillin' Like a Snowman that was featured on the Disney Channel Holiday Celebration TV special and a rendition of It's Goin' Down by Disney Channel Stars.