High Resolution Textless Disney Posters

All topics relating to Disney-branded content.
sweetjuliet

Re: High Resolution Textless Disney Posters

Post by sweetjuliet »

Thank you so much, Sicoe!
Disney Duster
Ultimate Collector's Edition

Post by Disney Duster »

Sicoe Vlad wrote:And also, these Snow White images, from the new book, in honor of the film's Signature Collection release on Blu-ray next year.
Did you buy the book and make your own scans? I bought the book and truly found it to be the fairest book of all the new Disney Princess "extra lighting and shading" illustrated books! Each page was gorgeous! They NAILED the watercolor backgrounds of the original film! Do you own the other books? I own Snow White, Cinderella, The Little Mermaid, and Beauty and the Beast, and then I have some other books with the same type of illustrations of Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, and The Little Mermaid.
Vlad
Collector's Edition

Post by Vlad »

Disney Duster wrote:
Sicoe Vlad wrote:And also, these Snow White images, from the new book, in honor of the film's Signature Collection release on Blu-ray next year.
Did you buy the book and make your own scans? I bought the book and truly found it to be the fairest book of all the new Disney Princess "extra lighting and shading" illustrated books! Each page was gorgeous! They NAILED the watercolor backgrounds of the original film! Do you own the other books? I own Snow White, Cinderella, The Little Mermaid, and Beauty and the Beast, and then I have some other books with the same type of illustrations of Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, and The Little Mermaid.
No, I did not buy the books yet. I am waiting for the Snow White Blu-ray to be released, and I will buy it along with the Snow White book, on Amazon. Someone on YouTube uploaded a video, showing the artwork on the Snow White book, and it really is amazingly beautiful. Is there any way I can persuade you to send me some scans of the Snow White book on my email, until I buy the book?

I own the read along versions of Cinderella, The Little Mermaid and Sleeping Beauty, with these updated movie accurate illustrations. They're really beautiful. It's nice to see how they decided to finally do these movies' artistic styles justice, and represent them accurately in storybooks.
Disney Duster

Post by Disney Duster »

I will try either scanning or taking pictures of the Snow White book for you, Vlad, but not sure if I'll be able to. I think I will be though. Just pm me what specific pictures you want, unless you don't care.
Sicoe Vlad wrote:I own the read along versions of Cinderella, The Little Mermaid and Sleeping Beauty, with these updated movie accurate illustrations. They're really beautiful. It's nice to see how they decided to finally do these movies' artistic styles justice, and represent them accurately in storybooks.
Indeed! However I must say the characters seemed more on-model more often in the earlier big Disney books. I don't know if you know of how the previous type of illustrations were, that they actually did for all the animated classics, up until...well I don't know when they stopped but it was probably after Brother Bear. But those previous books were perfectly on-model. But these new illustrations are still altogether more accurate and more beautiful!
Vlad
Collector's Edition

Post by Vlad »

Thank you so much! Just some illustrations with Snow White herself, she's just so beautiful there.

I know the books you mean, thise vintage ones, the characters are on model there as well. These are the only recent ones to feature the characters on model.
Disney Duster

Post by Disney Duster »

To be clear, there have been three "big" books for at least all the Disney princess films. The first and second "big" books have been made for almost all the Disney classics until, I don't know, maybe Brother Bear. The first "big" books were ok. The second ones were really good and very on-model. These third ones have been for the most part on-model and are the most accurate to the films yet. Here are two examples of the second "big" book illustrations with these newest, third "big" book illustrations:

And for the heck of it, here it is in comparison to the actual film:
SWillie!
Collector's Edition

Post by SWillie! »

Sorry to dig up this dusty thread, but I'm wondering if anyone might happen to have a hi res textless version of this poster? Thanks a bunch!

Vlad
Collector's Edition

Post by Vlad »

Hi SWillie, sorry to disapoint you, but I found no textless poster with this particular image. :(

I will keep looking for it, and if I find it, I will post it here ;)
Hogi Bear
Special Edition
Location: New Zealand - Population: 60+ Million Sheep Origin: Unknown

Post by Hogi Bear »

Zootopia Textless Blu-ray Poster:
https://goo.gl/photos/HZVy6sY5vNjrzzTj8

Just click the link and then click the image. Top right hand corner has an options button, just click that and select "Download" (2.6 MB).
Sicoe Vlad you can add it to your Image Box account if you like, because I may delete it at some point.

Edited post to remove download link, that no longer works.
This other image below has Zoomania on it, but has no other text. I found it after editing the other image.
https://s3.eu-central-1.amazonaws.com/i ... iCFlJY.jpg
No signature needed - Kyoto Animation put out some beautiful animation
Hogi Bear
Special Edition
Location: New Zealand - Population: 60+ Million Sheep Origin: Unknown

Post by Hogi Bear »

SWillie! wrote:Wanted to see if anyone here might be able to help out. I'm looking for this poster:

Any ideas?
I'm not sure if it's been upscaled, but here you go:
http://66.media.tumblr.com/906178c207d1 ... 2_1280.jpg

And another that I'm guess is inspired by or drawn by the same person (drawn by the looks of it):
http://www.magicofdisneyart.co.uk/wp-co ... renade.jpg

From: http://www.magicofdisneyart.co.uk/produ ... nd-stitch/ by Rodel Gonzalez – Hawaiian Serenade according to the site.
Everything I've looked at points to him being a Disney artist, his work is beautiful:
https://www.google.co.nz/search?q=rodel ... 0Q_AUIBigB
No signature needed - Kyoto Animation put out some beautiful animation
OnyxG

Post by OnyxG »

Hi everyone.
It has been a long time since this topic has not been updated

SO I want to Dig It rotfl

I'm looking for high resolution Poster of Moana ans the "upcomming Beauty and the Beast"

And I think this website is no longer updated : http://www.movieposterdb.com/

Does anyone have got news source for High Resolution Posters ?
:wave:
OnyxG

Post by OnyxG »

I Found this for "Beauty and the Beast" Textless HQ

Image Image Image
Vlad
Collector's Edition

Post by Vlad »

Thank you! They're beautiful ;)
Vlad
Collector's Edition

Post by Vlad »

Beauty and the Beast textless artwork

Image Image Image Image Image Image

And also,

Vlad
Collector's Edition

Post by Vlad »

More Beauty and the Beast

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Vlad
Collector's Edition

Post by Vlad »

Found this image of Cinderella. She's off-model, but it's a nice pose, and I thought I'd share it here. :)

DisneyBluLife
Gold Classic Collection

Post by DisneyBluLife »

Anyone who has hd posters of the Disney Afternoon shows? :)
Ducktales, Gummi Bears, Talespin, Goof Troop, Chip &Dale Rescue rangers?
Vlad
Collector's Edition

Post by Vlad »

Hi there, I posted a poster of Ducktales on the other pages. For the other ones, I don't think I have any. But I will look, and if I find any, i will post them here.
Vlad
Collector's Edition

Post by Vlad »

I know this is not a Disney title, but I thought these were pretty nice, and I'm posting them here. :)
Image Image Image
Sotiris

Post by Sotiris »

^Thanks! I love Thumbelina!
ImageImageImageImageImageImage