Disney's Tsum Tsum!

All topics relating to Disney-branded content.
blackcauldron85
Ultimate Collector's Edition

Disney's Tsum Tsum!

Post by blackcauldron85 »

I searched and searched and found no thread on Tsum Tsum! Am I the only one here who loves the game? It's the best mobile game that I've ever played. It's adorable and addictive, and Disney!! I haven't started collecting the plushes yet, but I started collecting the Funko Vinyl Pops late last year, and now I want to start getting the Tsum Tsum plushes.

Just wanted to know if anyone else here has some Tsum Tsum love!

This site lists all of the available plush Tsum Tsums so far: http://www.tsumtsumcentral.com/PlushCharacterList.aspx
Last edited by blackcauldron85 on Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Victurtle
Special Edition

Re: Disney's Tsum Tsum!

Post by Victurtle »

I've spent hundreds and hundreds of dollars on the plushes and maxed out all the tsums on the game. It's ruined my life in the most adorable way :cry:

So glad they are finally coming to Australia in November :)
blackcauldron85
Ultimate Collector's Edition

Post by blackcauldron85 »

Does anyone here have a LINE account to play Tsum Tsum? I made one a while ago then... I don't know if I deleted it or just stopped using it (I have no contacts on it), but I wanted the 30,000 coin gift so I re-signed up last night. And boy am I glad I did - I got the Rapunzel Tsum, and I think her powers are amazing (connect lines of different Tsums!).

Just wondering if anyone wanted to be LINE Tsum Tsum friends!
Warm Regards
Special Edition

Post by Warm Regards »

Bumping the thread.

This is random, but when I went to my local Dollar Tree I found a small stash of Tsum Tsums for sale!

I think most of the stock was picked over but I did see Captain Hook, Cruella, Tick Tock, and some Star Wars.

They're each a dollar (don't know how much they originally went for -- $5 each?)

So yeah, if you want to get cheap Tsum Tsums, check out Dollar Tree in the toy isle.