New "Friends and Foes" Feature!

Feedback for the site and forum: comments, questions, suggestions welcome.
TsWade2
Anniversary Edition

Re: New "Friends and Foes" Feature!

Post by TsWade2 »

dvdjunkie wrote:And just so you know, 2Disney4Ever, most of us have put you on our foes list because of your inane whining about 2D animation. You need to give it a rest and discuss something else that we all can toss about in the forums.

2D is basically 'dead' and you might as well get over it!
2D is not dead, but you have the right to say that to 2Disney4Ever, because I was getting better at not obsessing 2D animation, until this crazy hypocrite trying to get me into that same habit again.

That's right, 2Disney4ever, I'm talking to you! And by the way, I remove you as friends, because you are an 2D loving cry baby!

In fact, I'm going to pretend that was you getting yelled at by Tyra Banks instead of that girl. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6Shpn5WCFs
disneyphilip
Special Edition

Post by disneyphilip »

TsWade2 wrote:
dvdjunkie wrote:And just so you know, 2Disney4Ever, most of us have put you on our foes list because of your inane whining about 2D animation. You need to give it a rest and discuss something else that we all can toss about in the forums.

2D is basically 'dead' and you might as well get over it!
2D is not dead, but you have the right to say that to 2Disney4Ever, because I was getting better at not obsessing 2D animation, until this crazy hypocrite trying to get me into that same habit again.

That's right, 2Disney4ever, I'm talking to you! And by the way, I remove you as friends, because you are an 2D loving cry baby!

In fact, I'm going to pretend that was you getting yelled at by Tyra Banks instead of that girl. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6Shpn5WCFs
Well said! :)

You know, in recent times, I've come to figure out that 2Disney4Ever is really Drew Curlee. Yes, the same Drew Curlee who takes delight in spamming Facebook pages, message boards and other blogs and sites like The Internet Movie Database with his completely irrational hatred towards Paul Rudish and his Mickey Mouse shorts. And 2Disney displays the exact same hypocrisies that Drew Curlee does, saying that he loves 2D animation but hates the new Mickey shorts...and the new Mickey shorts are hand-drawn, so there you have extreme hypocrisy at its finest.
ajmrowland
Signature Collection

Post by ajmrowland »

To me, it's more about how people communicate their thoughts rather than what their actual opinions are.

General behavior stuff.
Semaj
Anniversary Edition

Post by Semaj »

Name #2 added to my foe list.

I'm about to go Ricky Spanish up in here. :x
"OH COME ON, REALLY?!?!"
Avaitor
Collector's Edition

Post by Avaitor »

Welp, we lost one whiny ****, then got another one back.

It's a good thing this function exists, though!

**Note from Moderator: Post edited for language. Please apply whatever common sense you use in the real world when writing posts in the UD realm. **
Atlantica
Signature Collection

Post by Atlantica »

Aww Avaitor, please don't use the C word - such an aggressive term to use on here. I know its free speech and everything, but such an awful word.
Flanger-Hanger
Platinum Edition

Post by Flanger-Hanger »

disneyphilip wrote:Well said! :)

You know, in recent times, I've come to figure out that 2Disney4Ever is really Drew Curlee. Yes, the same Drew Curlee who takes delight in spamming Facebook pages, message boards and other blogs and sites like The Internet Movie Database with his completely irrational hatred towards Paul Rudish and his Mickey Mouse shorts. And 2Disney displays the exact same hypocrisies that Drew Curlee does, saying that he loves 2D animation but hates the new Mickey shorts...and the new Mickey shorts are hand-drawn, so there you have extreme hypocrisy at its finest.
LOL, didn't you just criticize me for doing that?

What a hypocrite.
Disney's Divinity
Ultimate Collector's Edition

Post by Disney's Divinity »

Tbh, he was already that because he basically goes in on anyone who says anything slightly negative about anything with Disney's name attached. And I mean that literally. You could criticize the steps you climbed in a Disney hotel and he'd flame you--"There is absolutely nothing wrong with those stairs and you should be ashamed for saying that about them!!! :angry: "
Listening to most often lately:
Ariana Grande ~ "we can't be friends (wait for your love)"
Ariana Grande ~ "imperfect for you"
Kacey Musgraves ~ "The Architect"
Escapay
Ultimate Collector's Edition

Post by Escapay »

Disney's Divinity wrote:You could criticize the steps you climbed in a Disney hotel and he'd flame you--"There is absolutely nothing wrong with those stairs and you should be ashamed for saying that about them!!! :angry: "
Let's actually talk about Disney stairs, haha. That's more fun.

The ones at Boardwalk are fun to climb, although sometimes you have to be careful about tripping on the carpet, especially the ones that are right by the lounge.

I'm not particularly fond of the stairway by the monorail at Contemporary. Although it leads to a large balcony and you can watch the monorail come in, it's a bit of a chore to climb.

The Grand Floridian staircase is smaller how than it appeared in "Full House." Gotta love those camera angles. But they're fun to walk; every so often, I'm tempted to slide down the banister. Then I remember that I'm not three years old anymore, so it's no longer considered cute and adorable.

I think, however, that my least favorite stairs in all the Disney resorts are the ones at the All-Star Resorts (just pick any). The entire resort is quite tacky, to be honest. It's no wonder they're so far away from everything else.

Albert (And I promise, the mods are in deliberation regarding certain issues at hand. We have been informed about recent posts and are looking into them and others.)
WIST #60:
AwallaceUNC: Would you prefer Substi-Blu-tiary Locomotion? :p

WIST #61:
TheSequelOfDisney: Damn, did Lin-Manuel Miranda go and murder all your families?
Flanger-Hanger
Platinum Edition

Post by Flanger-Hanger »

Escapay wrote:I think, however, that my least favorite stairs in all the Disney resorts are the ones at the All-Star Resorts (just pick any). The entire resort is quite tacky, to be honest. It's no wonder they're so far away from everything else.
I always request ground floor at Pop Century when I stay there. No real benefit in staying one or two floors up. I'd probably do the same for Port Orleans French Quarter next time considering how slow and smelly the elevators are.
The_Iceflash
Anniversary Edition

Post by The_Iceflash »

It's a shame this feature didn't exist sooner. We all could have been spared the Dr Frankenollie-Goliath-Super Aurora-Lazario years. Talk about some dark times for the forum...
Jules
Diamond Edition

Post by Jules »

The_Iceflash wrote:It's a shame this feature didn't exist sooner. We all could have been spared the Dr Frankenollie-Goliath-Super Aurora-Lazario years. Talk about some dark times for the forum...
I kind of remember those years fondly. Then again, I believed that Goliath and Lazario didn't actually hate each other and just bickered like siblings would. Did I miss something?

Also I don't remember there being any issue between Frankenollie and Super Aurora. The former was maybe a little opinionated but well-read and a good guy, and Super Aurora was hilariously funny ... and inappropriate. :lol:
The_Iceflash
Anniversary Edition

Post by The_Iceflash »

Jules wrote:
The_Iceflash wrote:It's a shame this feature didn't exist sooner. We all could have been spared the Dr Frankenollie-Goliath-Super Aurora-Lazario years. Talk about some dark times for the forum...
I kind of remember those years fondly. Then again, I believed that Goliath and Lazario didn't actually hate each other and just bickered like siblings would. Did I miss something?

Also I don't remember there being any issue between Frankenollie and Super Aurora. The former was maybe a little opinionated but well-read and a good guy, and Super Aurora was hilariously funny ... and inappropriate. :lol:
Fondly? The forum almost imploded and we lost good members because of them. The issue wasn't so much between the four of them or pairs of them but them vs the rest of the forum.
Jules
Diamond Edition

Post by Jules »

The_Iceflash wrote:Fondly? The forum almost imploded and we lost good members because of them. The issue wasn't so much between the four of them or pairs of them but them vs the rest of the forum.
Well, I just don't seem to recall the situation as being as grave as you say. Maybe I missed on some of the heavier drama? :?