Schulers $15 Gift Card

Books
Year Zero by Rob Reid
The Walking Dead Volume 2 Graphic Novel
The Eye of the World (The Wheel of Time #1) By Robert Jordan
disneyboy20022
Signature Collection

Post by disneyboy20022 »

I got Escapay's permission to use his WTF WIST Signature and that's the best gift I've got and all but good tidings and the celebration of Jesus' Birthday are all good enough for me and I am not being sarcastic, but very serious.

It's not about getting, it's about giving. I got my cousin (who turns 9 today) Disney's Gummi Bears DVD. She loved it when I showed her a couple episodes. I also got her brother a John Deere Tractor Book. He's in love with John Deere Stuff.

Also I got the gift of my back is not hurting at all for the first time since March which is truly a gift.

Merry Christmas to all my friends online :santa:
Want to Hear How I met Roy E. Disney in 2003? Click the link Below

http://fromscreentotheme.com/ThursdayTr ... isney.aspx
TheValentineBros
Anniversary Edition

Post by TheValentineBros »

Got myself a Ted unrated on DVD.
Gabrielkat
Gold Classic Collection

Post by Gabrielkat »

I got Puss in Boots (2011) and Ice Age: Continental Drift (2012) on DVD, along with some new winter boots, mittens, a winter hat, and the book Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Cabin Fever.
Christopher_TCUIH
Special Edition

Post by Christopher_TCUIH »

The pink one :)
ajmrowland
Signature Collection

Post by ajmrowland »

I got a Rolling Stone magazine, Hobbit Issue

the official Hobbit Movie Guide

Hobbit figure collection

snowman with smartphone/facebook ornament

overn grabber

Dark Knight Rises BLu-ray

Simpsons Season 15 Blu-ray

SImpsons Comic Book: Treehouse of Horror I think but idk for sure

collapsible food cover for microwave

Gift Cards: $25 Target, $30 Barnes and Noble, and as $50 Marcus Theaters gift card from my grandparents.

Not an overwhelming haul but I gotta travel in a few days.
Disney's Divinity
Ultimate Collector's Edition

Post by Disney's Divinity »

Mostly CDs (mostly pop, classical and country albums I wasn't able to get over the years, to complete my collection; been listening to Shontelle and Christina Aguilera's Lotus the most at the moment), and the Deluxe Versions of OotP, HBP, and DH of the HP series (they're gorgeous, btw). Also, the hardback set of The Hunger Games trilogy, which I haven't read yet, and the complete manga series of Cardcaptor Sakura.

I also bought the complete series of Inuyasha. I remember liking it back when it first started, but I just couldn't watch that many episodes a week apart (I completely tuned out around the last 4 seasons of the show). I know it's meandering and repetitive, but I'd like to watch it all at once at least one time. :P Also got Yu Yu Hakusho, since I haven't seen it in forever. Naruto's the next long-winded anime that I never watched through on my list. :lol: (And then DBZ after that, though I have the first two uncut season sets of it already) And I got Hetalia on a whim; I kind of regret that, but it was nice to watch once. :lol:

Oh, and I got the Julie Andrews version of Rogers and Hammerstein's Cinderella, since I've never seen that version. And a bunch of keychains of the Organization XIII characters' weapons from Kingdom Hearts II, which I took apart so I could wear as necklaces occasionally. (Really hoping the 1.5 Remix will come to the US)

As far as what I gave, want give too many details, but I did buy my grandmother a Honora pearl bracelet (real pearls, btw--why buy fake?). I wanted to buy earrings and a necklace to go with it, but at the time I bought the bracelet, they didn't have white ones available and I wasn't going to buy non-white pearls. Hopefully I can find them before Mother's Day or her birthday rolls around.
Listening to most often lately:
Ariana Grande ~ "we can't be friends (wait for your love)"
Ariana Grande ~ "imperfect for you"
Kacey Musgraves ~ "The Architect"
JiminyCrick91
Platinum Edition

Post by JiminyCrick91 »

I had a very nice Christmas this year and the haul was very very very generous as well. I got...

$50
$50
$100
64GB iPad mini
iPad mini Smart Cover
$50 iTunes card
Gift pack of scratch lottery tickets
Giant orange pixy stick
5 pack of Nestlé Turtles
4 pack of Scope Outlast Mini brushes
Pez Petz Arctic Babies plush seal candy dispenser and keychain clip
Green Lantern Coasters (set of six)
Green Lantern Magnet
Marvel Heroes (Wolverine, Hulk and Spider-Man) Magnet
2 two packs of Kinder Surprise
Forgot Your Password? Handbook to keep passwords, usernames and websites
Cadbury Mini Eggs
4 boxes of Popeye Tasty Candy Sticks
Hype Brand Blue Retro Handset for Mobile Phones
Perry The platypus/Agent P Tee shirt
Green Arrow Pop Heroes vinyl figure
Roots scarf
4 pack of Tommy Hilfiger socks
Bow tie
Jonathan Robert Tie
3 Dress Shirts (Black, Blue and White)
Grey Calvin Klein two button slim fit Suit
Tie clip
Sweater
Red Point Zero Jeans
Set of four Peanuts Holiday pint glasses
50ml of Crystal Head Vodka
3 pack of Nautica crew necks
4 Movie Collection: Disney Classics DVD
4 Movie Collection: Kurt Russell DVD
4 Movie Collection: Don Knotts DVD (Although when it was noticed I had three of the four movies in that set they also got me Tron: Legacy on Blu-ray which was insanily nice of them)
The Carol Burnett Show: Carol's Favourites 7 Disc DVD Set
Mainstays Suit Protector
Uncle John's Bathroom Reader: TV Trivia Challenge: A Year of Television Facts & Fun: Page A Day 2013 Calendar
Absolute Batman: The Long Halloween (oversized hardcover edition)
Dr. Seuss' How The Grinch Stole Christmas Converse High Top Sneakers
Indulge 5 minute Chocolate Flavour cup cake mix in a massive oversized mug
The Unofficial Mad Men Cookbook: Inside the Kitchens, Bars and Restaurants of Mad Men
Martini Man: Cocktail Set (2 Stemless Martini glasses, Dirty Martini Mixer, Garlic Stuffed Olives and Cracked Pepper & Poppy Seed Crackers)
Monopoly: The Office Collector's Edition
D23 membership for a year (including two issues of Disney Twenty-Three magazine, Wreck It Ralph Vinyl Window sticker, Disney's California Adventure Magnetic Post Card, From Concept to Classic 23 month wall calendar for Feb 2012-Dec 2013, membership card and membership certificate)
A Grinchy Christmas Teapot (Ivory China Teapot based on Dr. Seuss' How The Grinch Stole Christmas with 24 Karat gold accents by Lenox

-Skyler
Disney Guru
Platinum Edition

Post by Disney Guru »

K first off I as well have become a bit of the tis better to give to receive type so will start what I gave.

My best friend John:
$100

My boyfriend:
He had gotten stranded in California and was having issues with his credit card so I had gotten him a grey hound ticket so he could come home.

My brother Aaron:

Rocky: The Undisputed Collection Blu-Ray

My brother Evan:

Grumpy Old Men/Grumpier Old Men (Full-Screen Edition)
Disney 4-Movie Collection: Don Knotts
Disney 4-Movie Collection: Classics

White Elephant Gift Exchange At Work:

Rocky Horror Picture Show DVD

What I Received:

My Brother Evan:

Check for 1k

My Sister Ali:

$50 gift card for Wal Mart

My Sister Jessie:

$40

White Elephant Gift Exchange At Work:

$10 gift card for Chilis

And had received an anonymous gift basket at my door one morning full of yummy goodies.
"I have this tremendous energy. I just loved and love life. I love it today. I never want to die."
~Jayne Meadows Allen~
ProfessorRatigan
Special Edition

Post by ProfessorRatigan »

I always get some money every year from my mom and my stepdad's family, usually around $250 or so. I just spend it on whatever I've got my eye on around Christmas.

This year, I was on a Blu-ray binge, so, I bought the Criterion blu-rays for
The Rules of the Game (1939)
Rashomon (1950)
Umberto D. (1952)
Diabolique (1955)
Rosemary's Baby (1968)
Harold and Maude (1971)
The Times of Harvey Milk (1984)
and Chungking Express (1994)

-Got them all for 50%-off during the Barnes and Noble sale and with additional 30%-off member coupons.

I also got
Metropolis (1927)
Grand Illusion (1937)
Citizen Kane (1941)
All About Eve (1950)
And Sunset Blvd. (1950) during the December 40%-off storewide Blu-ray sale Barnes and Noble had, again, using additional coupons that were available. I think I only ended up paying about 10 bucks for Sunset Blvd. You just can't beat prices like that...

I also got
Gone with the Wind (1939), which was 8 bucks at Wal-Mart.
The Godfather Trilogy (1972-1990), which was on sale for 19 dollars at Best Buy.
And Grave of the Fireflies (1988), which I also got at Best Buy. It wasn't on sale or anything, but I did use a $5 off certificate I had from my Best-Buy Reward Zone account.

So, yeah, pretty good haul, if I do say so myself. :)

Oh!

And I also got the Universal Monsters box-set. I imported the (region-free) U.K. edition and it only ended up costing about $55 bucks, shipping and all. (Compare that to the outrageous $159 list price for the American edition. Aside from cover-art there is virtually no difference between them!) Anyway, that's probably my favorite of all the things I ended up getting. I absolutely love the Universal Monster movies!
Jay
Anniversary Edition

Post by Jay »

- 2 cardigans a mustard yellow one and a brown one.
- 2 shirts
- a sweater
- pair of shoes
- pair of corduroy pants that are a really cool orange.
-Coffee maker
-Barnes and Nobles Gift Card
-The Evil Queen and Mother Gothel Designer villain dolls(they went on sale for $60 and you got a additional 25% off and free shipping on Black Friday so my mom ordered them because I had mentioned them to her in passing a few times.)
-Snoopy plush